Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-02-2019, 01:03 AM
Guide

Well, you certainly aren't alone in your fear of driving....mine is on heights, bridges, mountains, ECT.

Maybe take it slowly and easy.... starting out. Drive in familiar territory...like your hometown...to school, gas station, sports, and back home.

It is not normal to drive, people will say it is...but it's not really normal to go 55-60mph, through the air in a tin can ...lol. You gotta be safe doing it....as safe as possible. But then again, everything, everyday you are out ..you are taking a risk, even when you are not driving. I've had more than my fair share of panic attacks while driving... especially through the mountains, and Denver.

I've never had no accidents, despite all my symptoms. Oddly, the more I try to calm myself...the worse it gets. I've noticed that. I think it has alot to do with fear in general..fear of the unknown ..what will happen, what could happen,ECT...in many areas of life. It really starts in your head ..and takes off from there. Maybe that's why your past life has crept up now ..
Because you were just doing something fairly normal when you were shot.

I also, have a past life as a soldier, and I was also shot and killed young...20 years old. I also have issues from that life. I also, saw my funeral...a wagon carrying my wooden coffin with a flag draped over it on a dirt road...leading a concession of towns people to the graveyard. I was in a field watching them

I think for me ...I always do better with driving and dealing with situations that are familiar to me. Oddly, that's exactly when Sh@t Happens....but it's still comforting.

I've become afraid of the unknown, taking risks, or a gamble ...I'm overly cautious in this life....as where, in that life....I was optimistic, brass, assertive, and a risk taker....I came into this world the same way....but that's changed over the years.

I know confidence and experience go hand in hand...so it is better to break out of familiar territory in the long run...but may e just take baby steps, and be cautious and know what you are getting into...something from my past life that I didn't even think about doing when I went to war...and in my current life, in my youth...where I got my fingers burned for diving in head first in the shallow end...because I didn't look at both sides of how situations can turn out, before making some life altering decisions.

There is something to learn from all this...and it's balance. Taking risks, being confident about your decisions...but know the dangers, and consequences, too. You don't read about it much, for everyday ordinary events...can and do change the course of our lives...without even thinking ahead about it..

But I think it's all preordained, or destined...because the journey doesn't end there...
the road doesn't stop because of a panic attack...or even a death....you keep going and you will make it to your destination(Spiritually and Literally). I always have...even if I was hyperventilating unnecessarily, or took a few left field shots, before I got there:)
Old 01-02-2019, 02:04 AM
Administrator
Hello

I never had driven and I am 55 years old. I started with a learners permit at 16 but then a rear end accident (was not hurt) put a stop to any ambitions I had to drive the first time.

The next attempt was when I was 19 and I was taking a lesson, it was on a very busy road that I stopped the car and got out crossing 4 lanes of traffic. I sat on the sidewalk and would not get back in the car. Thank goodness that the the driving car had two wheels for control. The instructor came to me and asked what happened, noting I had lots of self confidence, and seemed to be doing fine.

I told him I had a "vision" I saw a crash and heard "I drive I die" as I could not see if I took the life of the passengers in the other car, or whom caused it to happen I decided there and then not to drive. He took me home saying that if more would "listen" to their inner voice less accidents might happen.

I have never attempted it again and I still feel that if I do learn I will die.

Lynn
Old 02-02-2019, 01:35 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I never had driven and I am 55 years old. I started with a learners permit at 16 but then a rear end accident (was not hurt) put a stop to any ambitions I had to drive the first time.

The next attempt was when I was 19 and I was taking a lesson, it was on a very busy road that I stopped the car and got out crossing 4 lanes of traffic. I sat on the sidewalk and would not get back in the car. Thank goodness that the the driving car had two wheels for control. The instructor came to me and asked what happened, noting I had lots of self confidence, and seemed to be doing fine.

I told him I had a "vision" I saw a crash and heard "I drive I die" as I could not see if I took the life of the passengers in the other car, or whom caused it to happen I decided there and then not to drive. He took me home saying that if more would "listen" to their inner voice less accidents might happen.

I have never attempted it again and I still feel that if I do learn I will die.

Lynn

Awwww...I just love you Lynn. Even if you die. One day you are going to reach your destination...A few crossroads, stop lights, and wrecks....you will get there, I promise�� It might be in 200 more lives...but you will get there. I have these same voices, and I haven’t landed nowhere important safe, yet...but my house. Very encouraging �� baby steps! Flying through the air in a tin can is very scarey...it’s really not normsl���� lol
Old 21-02-2019, 01:22 PM
Seeker

I am sure now the fear is gone
Old 21-02-2019, 04:21 PM
Guide

Just chiming in here...I'm happy you connected with your past self and he showed you how to release the fear, that's amazing! And good luck to you when you go for your license!

Fear is a real thing that disrupts what should seem like normal everyday life and activities. I know because it affects me. It's very easy for someone to tell you how to overcome these fears (take baby steps, etc.) but the people giving this advice do not have the same fear as you, they may have other fears that you might find silly, but fear is fear and it's real.

Recently I have been digging for the root cause of some of my fears and emotions. It's not easy to access, but I suppose past life regression therapy might help. I've had two experiences of seeing two of my past lives through guided meditation.

The first time I was in ancient times, a young boy, and my elders made me grow up too fast teaching me survival skills etc. Many had died through some tragedy or battle and I was alone left to fend for myself, desperately searching for food and water on my own. I was emaciated and weak and I died of starvation. That would explain why I ALWAYS have to have a bottle of water and a snack with me wherever I go and when hunger strikes me I become so weak if I don't eat immediately.

Just yesterday I thought I was just watching an online summit about hypnosis but to my surprise the speaker guided a past life session for the audience so I followed along. I saw myself as a young black man in his teens in the 1950's or 60's. I was interested in a young lady in my class who was white, and this was a forbidden thing back then. She snuck me into her house and her father came home screaming and yelling and I had to hide and run away. That may explain fear of being myself or ashamed of who or what I am in this life.

It amazes me that we can access this stuff by tapping into our subconscious somehow. I don't think there's any way I could've come up with these visions on my own, as I am a 38 yr old white woman and to be a young black male in his teens or a young 8-10 year old boy from an ancient tribe would be the furthest thing I would conjure up if I was just using my imagination. Pretty wild.
Old 27-02-2019, 09:16 PM
Pathfinder
I passed my drivers test!
Old 27-02-2019, 09:39 PM
Seeker

Well done, this was a heartwarming story