Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 23-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Porcelain

Seeing blue & a blue dot

I wrote this in another thread of mine, but wanted to share it in this section. It was amazing.

I had the most incredible experience today at Reiki. (Finished Reiki 1 by the way!) During our 30 minute meditation in the morning (the longest I've ever done), I began to see the most vibrant electric blue colour under my eyelids. I then noticed an electric blue dot/spark/point of light that seemed as if it were travelling toward me. After our meditation as we began to come back into the feeling of our bodies and the room, I had an overwhelming feeling of "I've been home". When the Reiki master asked how our meditation went and if we had any thoughts or feelings to share, I literally couldn't speak, so I shed a few tears instead.
A few minutes afterwards it was hard to concentrate on what the others were discussing, as I kept experiencing overwhelming emotions of having just "been home" (or had a glimpse) and an incredible desire to go back.

Later today I googled seeing blue during meditation, and blue dots, and I've discovered the name "Blue Pearl" which explains it perfectly.

Has anyone else seen blue or the "blue pearl" as many call it? How did it make you feel? what do you think it is or means?

Old 23-10-2011, 04:02 AM
Knower
That is so awesome hun!! :) very exciting and inspiring to me personally :)

Obviously you are on the right path for your soul hun xxxxxxxx

Love and light to you
Old 30-11-2011, 11:16 AM
BlueOwl

Yes I get this too . Originally it was just quite a few blue dots but now it can be just one small dot on its own. Other times it is a lots of blue dots still that are grouped together in a circle shape.

I never meditated when it began. They just appeared randomn one day. I was getting lots of other weird occurences within me at the same time the dots appeared which have all died down now apart from the blue dots. I find it comforting to see the blue when I shut my eyes as it is such a lovely bright colour. Like an electric blue.

I am not really sure what it is suppose to mean when you see it..I have read it means your on the right path but for some reason I feel like I am not on the right path but maybe I am and just don't quite realise it.
Old 30-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes I have seen a blue dot and continue to, in and out of meditation. I like reading about the 'Blue Pearl.' I'm not sure what it means really but I remain open.
Old 30-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcelain
Has anyone else seen blue or the "blue pearl" as many call it? How did it make you feel? what do you think it is or means?

Yes, - what does it mean - you're on you're way.
There's a whole Universe waiting for you now.
Keep looking at the Light.
Keep focusing in the Third Eye region...

Enjoy.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Master
I used to always see a blue dot or blue ...like a violet blue swirling mass, inside that dot and sometimes it would explode like a ruptured vessel in my eye and I would see it. Never bothered me, I was fascinated with it. But I didn't think I was meditating or anything when I had those times. It would just come. Lying in bed and thinking and there it was and it was so obvious that I couldn't help but watch and think about it and wonder about it. Is it the same thing or just a random blue dot and swirling mass lol!
Old 03-12-2011, 10:01 PM
oliness

I've heard about the "blue pearl" and maybe it's a sign of progress. But remember that anything which you can see, in or out of meditation, is not pure consciousness. The goal is to realize the nature of the mind (by whatever name) which is the seer, the knower of all things. Anything that can be seen is just another object.

So take this as an encouraging sign of progress. But keep going! With patience and effort you will make it to realization.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:22 PM
aura5000

You are at the threshold, the threshold of your inner self, very much like a portal. Its an important starting point to a journey of simply mind blowing proportions. Seek peace, stillness in your mind, always, yes, always, have love for every living thing in your inner, subconcious mind, focus without really looking on this beautifull blue pearl, its the essence of you, the nucleus of life, not on this earth or in this mundane existence, when it truly reveals itself to you, its no less than god, not the god of false religion , the true god, which is you, within you.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:38 PM
SunMist

I've seen a number of blue things from a blue disc to this blue centrally swirling thing to a seeming net of bright blue light over darkness. Do any of you see something like this when you close your eyes and it is completely dark?

(this is called "visual snow" there are some old threads about this on this forum)