Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-08-2017, 09:22 PM
Administrator
Not all Mediums are Created Equally

Hello

So many times I get contact from those that have gone to many Mediums in search of answers. Many times its those "pay on line" ones and sadly not all are working from that place of the "Divine" . Not saying they are all bad, but please make sure you do your homework. Just by Googling a name at times you an find "notes" on services out there.

When going to one in person make sure they are not reading you "body language" example of this is the name starts with "L" and sounds like Lyn somthing. You do not respond to this then they might go or its more an "I" sounding name you then react as the name is Ingrid. You can see how the Lyn....and the In can be played.

I rarely get a name given, as that is the human part of us we leave behind, more I get a marking or feature of the person presented. In this you can know its whom you seek.

How do you pass on a message that you get when to you its a bit harsh in nature but its the message.

I had that at a Platform Event, this lady in my audience had been to so many to reach her Dad. He came to me, stood right beside me, and said to me.....

"You can see me, but I do not want to talk to you as I do not believe in one's like you." and was gone. I had to relay that message. I was like OK that is the end of the contact I will have, and I said what he told me. She broke down in tears of joy going "that is just what Dad would say." That was contact. That is all that any Medium needed to tell her. Not the whole act that some go into maybe.

Messages are not always long, or what you expect to hear.

I once paid $1000 for a reading and I got no reading or refund. Was told I was "blocking things on purpose". I truly respected this reader but learned ethics are not always in place.

Lynn
Old 18-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Master
I see it as frequency access Lynn.
As a Reader/Psychic myself I get information along the line of what their frequency and mine collective merge into. Meaning they will get a different reading from another reader as their energy will add up to a different set of frequency's and thus information.

I can have reading's done by 5 different Psychics all on the same day and get 5 different readings, all pertinent in some way but none like each other. (Just a General Reading, not a Question/Answer One)

The higher a Psychics frequency is (Quota of Love and open heartedness) the more realms of information they have access to.

I've noticed the same with Past life Recall work - the frequency one is at will line up to a life of the same frequency, and of course with OBE travel - one tunes themselves to the frequency domain one wants to enter. (ie 4th, 5th, 6h dimension etc)

I have no doubt there are Psychics out there who are not very effective and have very limited access to the Collective Consciousness and other informational resources and count myself lucky to have interacted with high quality ones to date!

Last week I actually started a year long Clairvoyance course at a Psychic Academy to up my own game as I'm occasionally STARTLED by the clarity of some Psychics I swap readings with! (each graduated from this academy)
While I'm considered very good by many and my clients are all word of mouth there is still room for growth, learning and access to be better able to be of beneficial and useful service at all levels of retrievable knowledge.