Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 07-04-2017, 11:32 PM
Knower
Lucid Experience: 50 years old and strangely happy

55%: I'm a bit late writing this but I haven't been having any other experiences lately, so heres what my future looks like in 20 years possibly

I had a vivid experience, I saw my 50 year old self, I had a chance to actually get into( the body of) that version of myself, and it was like I was just waking up or something other. I was sitting on this couch, I was a big guy had a belly on me, with a beard. I looked to my right and there was this kid, sitting there he looked at me and said who the f**k are you I said who the f**k are you little bugger, he hopped off the couch and ran out the room (this kid was about 5 or 6 years old), then in the door way of the room was another guy, he was with the kid, he was hiding behind the other guy, the guy told the kid not to worry that I (me) was his grandfather, then the little kid then goes and hops on my knees and we had a chat.

I also realized I was just happy *** hell, I don't even know why but I was, there also was this weird sensation coming from my old forehead, like a weird soothing vibration feeling, I tried to get up but it was hard to walk in this body, I kept stumbling, I know I wasn't crippled or anything. although I was estranged from my family they still loved me, and we were all happy. btw i'm 30 years old in real life, I sort of hope to be this happy when i'm 50, i'm on the search to find out what could have made me that happy, when in real life every day's a struggle for me, i'm depressed and stressed, ben that way for along time. so it surprised me to suddenly see myself happy like that.

Side note: I wanna to be happy for once in my sad life, everything always fails that I pursue in this life, I wouldn't mind being that grandpa, as long as I was happy, I must had accomplished my feat that I been pursuing and that was transitioning into my higher self, which would explain the weird soothing vibration in his forehead, and the extreme happiness though we don't see our family much, everyone is happy for me. we all happy for one another.

also the guy that was with the kid I got a sense that he was my son, or son in law, or great grandson, all I know is that I had accumulated a huge family (in real life I have no kids), I sort of already have a belly on me and a little beard, and I am pursuing trying to transition into my higher self thru Astral projection, I'm sure you all read the experiences with that and I am getting closer in my opinion. and I mostly stay to myself in solitude with my girlfriend, I want to be active with my family but I just can't seem to push myself to do it, cause I feel misunderstood around people period.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:56 AM
Suspended
This is simply to teach you to grow old happily & accept having a big beard & belly & difficulty in walking. It is just your angel teaching you that it's natural to be old & you still have a lot to offer when you are like that
Old 08-04-2017, 05:44 AM
Knower
hmm it sort of makes sense cause I been wanting to accomplish my dreams before I got 30 and older, cause I feel that what it is I want to do causes for me to be a bit young and agile, but as you can see I have reach 30 already, just hope I can accomplish it before I get too old, what I want to do can't be done at an old age.