Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-07-2014, 07:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Heart Chakra "High" vs Crown Chakra "High"

I use the word high because I am not sure what other way to describe it but basically the feeling of being open,and high vibration from that opening. So,with that,what is the difference between the feeling of feeling so high from a crown chakra vs heart? I always thought crown would be the highest vibration I can feel but as I am tuning in,I feel with crown,I tend to feel more spacier and like I can't maintain it as long and i just feel almost..like heady. I've been watching a guy on youtube who seems very crown chakra open and he looks heady,too like he is high and full of energy almost overly so and just completely beyond what most humans can comprehend. It's fascinating but seems hard to relate to as many people. Whereas a heart chakra very open,it feels different. It feels very open,like I can maintain it much longer,much more ease,very peaceful,feeling very free,full of love for others,very appreciate of myself. I feel prettier. I forgive others easier. I let go quickly. Feel gratitude naturally without effort. I've felt such an amazing shift these last few days and I feel it's really opened my heart chakra. I also just feel different like a different person,like something within me literally changed. Anyway,these are just my observations. The chakra system is complex so maybe my tuning in to these different feelings don't describe accurately. But,i feel i am much preferring very open heart over very open crown.

I find the best ways to open the heart chakra include:slowing down,surrendering to your feminine energy more,deep breathing,meditation,loving yourself more,roses(oils/flowers/water,etc).
Grounding myself a little since becoming vegan has caused me to feel the need to do so since it caused me to feel more heady and even more humanitariasm so grounding is more needed so that maybe has helped with heart chakra as well. I think when you heal anything,that would open your heart chakra so if you are doing work healing something such as changing your past,that would cause deep wired changing which would give yourself forgiveness and letting go allowing the heart chakra to open up. Hamstring work has also helped with this as I have a lot of trapped energy there and hamstrings are all about letting go.

"Change is the only constant."
Old 29-07-2014, 08:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Well, before you open up the crown you need to have a solid foundation with all the other chakras opened. If you don't you will continue to have that spacey feeling. The vibrations up there are much too high to maintain without your other chakras being fully grounded into the earth. The point of opening your crown chakra is to ground that into the earth also. Whilst if you just meditate on it and let the spaciness sit there you're not really doing much with it at all. And it's not really beneficial to do that. It can cause physical/emotional/spiritual problems. Being 'spacey' is not being spiritual. Anyone who is spaced out and calls it being spiritual has sort of missed the entire point of meditating upon the chakras. The high vibrations need to be integrated into your system so you can continue to function like an ordinary human being, lol. Just a more aware one :)

The heart chakra contains enough high vibrations as it is. You have to crawl before you can run. Focus on opening that up first, and then work your way upwards slowly. If you feel any discomfort, like spaciness, ect, then meditate upon the lower chakras again. I would also suggest to always warm up every session with meditating upon the lower chakras, so that you have more room down there for the heart vibrations to settle in. That'll help keep your heart open, rather than it just being something you feel during your meditations sessions. You'll get better and safer results this way, and as you integrate heart energies you'll also automatically integrate higher crown energies at the same time (because the heart is the junction between the higher and lower chakras), but in a more grounded way. I think you'll feel the effects much more readily and much more pleasant this way.

I personally dislike meditating upon my third eye/crown these days. It makes my head feel so huge with energy and I don't feel it's very productive. I used to think it felt good but then after Kundalini exploded on me I realized that I was just building up a bunch of energy which was going nowhere. So it wanted out.. results weren't too pretty. Upset my system pretty bad. So this is why I don't suggest meditating upon it until you can handle it. Or at least don't do it very often. Once in a while is okay.
Old 29-07-2014, 11:07 AM
Master

Hi there :)

Quote:
The chakra system is complex so maybe my tuning in to these different feelings don't describe accurately

I personally dont view any chakra more important then another (as we should have all these in balance). Each chakra does feel different and I think its great that you are focusing on really getting to know your chakras and their energies. How they make you feel can help you learn a lot about them.

Quote:
I also just feel different like a different person,like something within me literally changed.

A persons chakras do help make us who we are as individuals, so it makes sense if your chakras are changing that you may feel quite different. A person with a more open heart is more loving, a person with a more open crown is more spiritual and will have a lot more of that energy naturally flowing etc

Quote:
I always thought crown would be the highest vibration I can feel but as I am tuning in,I feel with crown,I tend to feel more spacier and like I can't maintain it as long and i just feel almost..like heady.

One starts to get spacey as one looses their grounding. A person needs to be well grounded to be able to stay in crown chakra space and be there comfortably no issues. You may want to consider working on your sole chakras in your feet and practice connecting to the earth energies. The more open ones crown, the more connected to the earth one needs to be.