Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-07-2022, 07:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Red face Manifestations Without Doing The "Work"

Hey you guys! The most popular teaching of how to manifest a thing is by hoping for it and working towards getting there. However, there have been instances where I didn't have to do anything but that circumstances just fell that way.

The first time I learned about the Law Of Attraction and manifestation was in 2012. I was excited to "test" it out. I hadn't heard of the "working towards it" portions yet.

Instance #1

So, one day, I laid down and imagined $100 bills falling onto me. I did this meditation for about 30 minutes - an hour. Later that day, my brother came home and told me that an elderly woman who saw my brother and I out gave him $100 and told him to give to his sister.

Instance #2

My dad was is very stingy with money and used to say everything costs too much. He didn't like giving out money to us at all. So, I wanted to order something online, which would have been too much money for my dad. I asked him if I could buy it and he initially said "No."

I ended up finding this website that helps with manifestation through repeating a wish to yourself, daily for 8 days. I did that but I ended up throwing out the piece of paper connected to my wish.

The next morning, my dad told me I could go ahead and buy what I wanted.

Instance Number 3

I told my sister I wanted to move to my dream city back in 2018. I told her I would pray to move there, until I got there. She was convinced I needed to be rich in order to move and I told her, "When you make a wish, you're not supposed to worry about how it will come about...the Universe will somehow find a natural way to bring you to it, if that's the path you're to be on, anyways."

So, in the beginning of 2022, natural circumstances lead our family to my dream city. Now, I've been living in my dream city for 7 months.

I didn't do any work to get these things. The point is, yes sometimes you do have to do the work. But to me, that sucks the magic out of the LOA/manifesting. People work hard for what they obtain all of the time, without the LOA/manifestation.

I guess my point was to give people hope that the magical portions of raw manifestation do exist. I think the urgency + your emotional attachments to what you want act as a "force" that connects you to the Universe somehow.
Old 15-07-2022, 07:22 PM
Master
Wow, great work- I’m praying and hoping for my dream city!!!

When I move from hostel..

Great thread!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 16-07-2022, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asthewindblows
I guess my point was to give people hope that the magical portions of raw manifestation does exist. I think the urgency + your emotional attachments to what you want act as a "force" that connects you to the Universe somehow.

Thank you for sharing
Old 16-07-2022, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asthewindblows
...I didn't do any work to get these things.

I guess my point was to give people hope that the magical portions of raw manifestation do exist.
You are correct! I say that to the readers...you already know that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-07-2022, 08:22 PM
Administrator
I Have been doing this since i was young wanting something and visualising it happening, at the time it didn't have a name it was just something i always did

Namaste
Old 16-07-2022, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I Have been doing this since i was young wanting something and visualising it happening,
at the time it didn't have a name it was just something i always did
I know, right!!?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-07-2022, 11:30 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm glad you guys received the thread well and I wish you all the best of manifesting! ✨
Old 20-07-2022, 09:43 AM
Master
Wish you the best too trust the process
Old 11-02-2024, 04:22 PM
Ascender

You probably won’t be able to manifest without doing anything, but that doesn’t have to mean that the actions you take have to be arduous. What I find happens with manifesting, is that as you focus, it generates a kind of psychic momentum. This comes in the form of synchronicities (meaningful coincidences) which relate to your goal. At first they may be quite small, but as you continue, they become more and more significant. When you follow these synchronicities, promote, hunches, suggestions etc, you find that you will be ‘lead’ by your guides to the fullest manifesting of your goal. These actions will feel inspiring and exciting, rather than ‘work.’
Old Yesterday, 02:20 PM
Knower

I have this too. But how do I stop it as I get things I don’t want ?? Help !!