Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Negative Energy bring in Bad Spirits?

My sister and her husband have been arguing a great deal lately, and all of a sudden they are starting to hear things, like unexplained thumbs and a ghostly presence.
I remember when my husband and I were in a brink of a divorce last year I was having sleep paralysis and always felt a negative energy, like spirits in the house. Does fighting and arguing bring in bad spirits into a home? Do they ever go away? We moved to another city, nothing followed us, if my observation serves correctly.
Old 14-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Master
Whether it brings them to it like - its an attractor field or lots of negative energy creates negative energy forms is a little up for debate, somethings we have far more belief and guesswork about that actual evidence. But yes, negative energy constantly dumped into a specific environment makes it go toxic and weird stuff can start to happen.
It could be their Guides and Angels trying to get their attention also so they'll wise up and stop polluting their relationship through egoaic action and reaction.

Judging it one way or the other without evidence is maybe not such a good approach, being aware of it, and looking at what one may be doing to cause it or experience it and ways change can be effected and lessons learned is a decent approach.
To think it might be evil spirits just add fear to the goo already there, not a good addition with so much charged emotion already present. Add fear to a toxic area and full fledged panic can break out.

Whether we love deeply and openly or fight deeply and openly we are dumping lots of energy into the space around us, and programming the energy already there with our emotion - so kick-back one way or the other can be expected. Heaven or Hell - we make it so daily. Understanding we create these environments which destroy us or build up our peace and joy levels is a form of environmental control - they are learning this right now, the hard way though.
There is another option one that makes the home a sanctuary, the sanctum sanctitoruim of our live's renewing us with vigor and love.
Old 14-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Mayflow

If no fighting then no bad spirits.
Old 15-07-2013, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
My sister and her husband have been arguing a great deal lately, and all of a sudden they are starting to hear things, like unexplained thumbs and a ghostly presence.
I remember when my husband and I were in a brink of a divorce last year I was having sleep paralysis and always felt a negative energy, like spirits in the house. Does fighting and arguing bring in bad spirits into a home? Do they ever go away? We moved to another city, nothing followed us, if my observation serves correctly.

I have a lot of experience with lower vibrational spirits and fighting and negativity can certainly initially attract them. But something we need to always keep in mind is just because a spirit feeds off of negative energy, just because they vibrate at a low vibrational frequency absolutely never means they are definitely evil or bad. It just means they are different, they have lived differently than we have, they are evolving differently than we are, or quite frankly they simply have more work to do. I have found that true "evil" spirits are few and far between if they even exist at all. Just because a spirit does something that scares you doesn't mean it's bad or evil, even if the spirit was scaring you on purpose. What I can say though is in my experience once a low vibrational spirit has been attracted solving the initial problem that attracted them isn't always going to get rid of them. Once they find a good place they tend to stick to it as long as possible. Correcting the negativity and negative behavior certainly will help the situation and if the people are able to not fight anymore (an unreasonable idea for Humans unfortunately) and live in a positive manner in some cases the spirits will just move on. The best way to either make a lower vibrational spirit act in a nicer manner toward you, or to eventually get rid of them is to only offer them positivity and positive emotions and thoughts. Spirits are able to put thoughts into our heads and they want us to pay attention to them and basically obsess over the negative thoughts. So as soon as a negative thought pops into your head simply say "I choose not to think about this" or something along those lines and force yourself to think about something positive. If a spirit is scaring you in your dreams then your best bet is when they attempt to scare you or try and make you react in a negative manner walk up to them give them a hug warm hug and tell them it's ok that you love them. That is throwing a lower vibrational spirit a curveball and either they will change their approach toward you or they will just move on. I have turned at least 10 low vibrational spirits into friends these ways.
Old 17-07-2013, 10:17 PM
AmandaLynn

Negative energy can definitely attract other negative energies, but as Astral Explorer said, it doesn't mean it's evil.
Old 18-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I have a lot of experience with lower vibrational spirits and fighting and negativity can certainly initially attract them. But something we need to always keep in mind is just because a spirit feeds off of negative energy, just because they vibrate at a low vibrational frequency absolutely never means they are definitely evil or bad. It just means they are different, they have lived differently than we have, they are evolving differently than we are, or quite frankly they simply have more work to do. I have found that true "evil" spirits are few and far between if they even exist at all. Just because a spirit does something that scares you doesn't mean it's bad or evil, even if the spirit was scaring you on purpose. What I can say though is in my experience once a low vibrational spirit has been attracted solving the initial problem that attracted them isn't always going to get rid of them. Once they find a good place they tend to stick to it as long as possible. Correcting the negativity and negative behavior certainly will help the situation and if the people are able to not fight anymore (an unreasonable idea for Humans unfortunately) and live in a positive manner in some cases the spirits will just move on. The best way to either make a lower vibrational spirit act in a nicer manner toward you, or to eventually get rid of them is to only offer them positivity and positive emotions and thoughts. Spirits are able to put thoughts into our heads and they want us to pay attention to them and basically obsess over the negative thoughts. So as soon as a negative thought pops into your head simply say "I choose not to think about this" or something along those lines and force yourself to think about something positive. If a spirit is scaring you in your dreams then your best bet is when they attempt to scare you or try and make you react in a negative manner walk up to them give them a hug warm hug and tell them it's ok that you love them. That is throwing a lower vibrational spirit a curveball and either they will change their approach toward you or they will just move on. I have turned at least 10 low vibrational spirits into friends these ways.

wow, that's cool perspective. i just learned a lot....;-)

I always just felt like I had the right to be territorial with them and "push" them out of my personal space.... maybe i could be more open minded...
Old 18-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover

I always feel like I lost when i resort to arguing or bringing up negativity. I think calm, peaceful, good state gives us the most power over ourselves and our environment. the short answer is 'yes" .... but could also be family or angels getting your attention.