Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-07-2013, 09:00 PM
gemiejo

amitc...

I will look into using a pendulum to start with the basic yes/no questions before it gets into detail. I know I struggle with automatic writing, I can't relax enough to allow it to happen. I know I'm stubborn that way. Perhaps, if I make it simple enough at first for me to train my mind to relax. I suppose meditation prior to it would help me get into that state of mind.

CrystalSong...

I actually came across an interactive website with cards to use. I can't recall the name but if Googled it should come up. But I think having the cards in hand will be a better experience. I will look into it, thanks!
Old 12-07-2013, 12:19 AM
Ascender

Gemiejo, I have trouble with automatic writing too. Sometimes I hear the radio wave like voices coming through but it's usually really hard to make any sense of it. I just write down whatever I can even if it doesn't make sense. That was initially how I heard my guides names (on separate occasions) and then was able to confirm it with the pendulum. First with yes or no and then the paper method by writing groups of the alphabet (one of my guides, the girl, is Rachel) and it swung to the "R" group, I was unsure between Rachel or Rebecca so I wrote both names on a paper and it swung to Rachel. I confirmed it by turning the paper in a different direction and it still swung to that name. The same thing happened for the other name that came through to me. Once things start coming through clearly like that, it's really exciting and defiantly motivated me to trust my instincts more. Good luck! :)
Old 12-07-2013, 12:20 AM
Ascender

Also, is this the Tarot card site you were talking about? I've tried this one a few times and find it really good. The numerology report is also really good.

http://www.tarot-live.com/
Old 12-07-2013, 01:16 AM
bazoulouc

I dont know what mine looks like. Based on other people's experiences and stories, I can tell you a guardian angel can be anything, even shows itself in an animal form
Old 12-07-2013, 03:17 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemiejo
Does a guardian angel have an age?
can a guardian angel be a child?

Age is not something I would apply to angels in general. Magnanimously, they were created way before us, humans. A Guardian Angel appears to you accordingly/as best as it suits you, with how you think and believe, according to your perception. So, yes, an angel can appear to you as child but it doesn't mean that angel is a child.
I have encountered what appeared to be the so called 3 fates on a virtual astral cemetery just watching me.
One of them was a girl swinging on the swing near a house, besides her, a lovely woman and another old woman. But I never took them for my personal guides,
they were obviously only there if I have any question to ask.
The one I consider to be my guardian angel/guide boy only comes/steps in at the astral or in my Lucid dreams if I really need help with something or have a message for me.

Look at Doreen's Angel site is pretty good.
And if you want deeper knowledge, look into Angelogy.
Old 12-07-2013, 02:18 PM
gemiejo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebla0007
Age is not something I would apply to angels in general. Magnanimously, they were created way before us, humans. A Guardian Angel appears to you accordingly/as best as it suits you, with how you think and believe, according to your perception. So, yes, an angel can appear to you as child but it doesn't mean that angel is a child.
I have encountered what appeared to be the so called 3 fates on a virtual astral cemetery just watching me.
One of them was a girl swinging on the swing near a house, besides her, a lovely woman and another old woman. But I never took them for my personal guides,
they were obviously only there if I have any question to ask.
The one I consider to be my guardian angel/guide boy only comes/steps in at the astral or in my Lucid dreams if I really need help with something or have a message for me.

Look at Doreen's Angel site is pretty good.
And if you want deeper knowledge, look into Angelogy.

Hello Niebla0007 nice to meet you :)
I Googled Doreen's Angel site and got Doreen Virtue AngelTherapy.com. Obviously, that is the site you're referring to.
I did some reading but I will have to get more energy to go through it all. Feeling very tired at the moment when I was trying to connect with my guardian angels. Thank you for the link.