Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-07-2013, 01:01 AM
NikkiC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Ah well that's the crux isn't it?
I've not been in a flood so didn't fail to notice the boat, helicopter and horse which of course are blatently obvious.
However Spirit has spoke to me in many ways, often a quiet voice inside which speak suddenly and in short words, it's soften/quieter than my own mental volume and I almost miss it sometimes.
Often people or animals are put in my path and attention to them soon makes me realize why. Spirit used Ravens and Crows for months to show me where to go and what to avoid early in my awakening.
Many times Spirit used words of a song that repeats over and over to move a message to me. Or used sudden sensations in my body to get my attention. Once spirit held my head looking out the passenger window at an awkward angel for 45 mins until a purple barn showed up with 8 foot tall letters in Yellow on it which said "COMPASSION".
Just before the head held event I'd asked Spirit to help me to find the right emotion to forgive my tf. My neck hurt for a day after that! lol

Accessing Higher Self/Guides/Angels is easy when doing work for others like healing, counseling, Rune reading and so on. Something about opening ourselves in compassion and love opens the 'phone lines' up.
Over the last year Spirit has shown me many practical tools to use also like crystals, cards and tarot cards, pedulums, traveling/communicating in meditation, or even just quiet listening moments of no-thinking. All tools rely on quieting your mind so Spirit can be heard. So the single most effective tools there is is your own ability to learn to stop your thinking and become the Observer.
I've said this until folks here are prolly rolling their eyes, lol, but it's worth saying again.
Read Eckhate Tolles "A New Earth". It's a free PDF online, just google it.
It will in very clear language teach you you are not your personality/ego/mind and once you actually understand that you will be in the position to transcend thinking mind and control it.

Think of your brain as a phone line to higher realms, as long as you are busy on the phone thinking, calls can't get through to you - so to increase your communication learn how to stop using your own phone line all the time so other realms only get "Busy" signal when trying to contact you.

I like how you explained this :)
Old 12-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Knower
Crystalsong that was very inspiring, Thanks a lot. True enough I gave started listening and found weird coincidences that make me think my spirit guide is trying to reach me. Thanks a lot for your help, time and advice: )