Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-06-2013, 05:01 AM
groundsound

Vibrations, desire?

Hello forum!

Lately, I've been not feeling up to astral projecting as I used to. I'm definitely losing my desire to go out of body and have an astral and spiritual expeience, I'm not sure why. I have been getting off my anti depressants and I have been feeling some withdrawals from them, I'm constantly dizzy and do nothing but sleep.

But I forced myself to try it tonight (not expecting to go out of body, and I didn't.) and I'm confused as to what happened.

I listened to a guided meditation thing specificaly for astral projection on YouTube, and I felt the usual sensations of heavy body and numbness, but when I was visualizing myself rolling out and projecting my consciousness to different parts of the room I felt my body shake maybe two times and then it would stop. This happened a few times and then I gave up because I felt I was going nowhere. Are these the vibrations or are the vibrations constant?
Old 29-06-2013, 06:37 AM
Pathfinder

The vibrations whenever I've felt them have been constant. I too haven't had much desire to try to AP lately. For a while it was happening without much effort or with none at all, and then they stopped and I haven't been up for trying.
Old 29-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Yetti

That's an important step, not to have much desire. It means you will not force the exit too much. If you fall asleep, is much better, than trying to leave your body with big effort, and with stress in mind and also in body.

My first AP happend, as i said myself: OK today no AP attempt, only concentration-training. That night was AWESOME..

Vibration happens when your chakras begin to create etheric material, while they are not fully open, and physical body is awake. After chakras will be open enough, and the physical body reaches the deep trans state, vibrations gonna stop.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:17 PM
WubWub

I agree with Yetti, don't just think 'DAMMIT, COME ON, PROJECT.... PROJECT!!!!!'...

Just let it happen.