Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-09-2019, 02:00 AM
Pathfinder
can someone tell me the names of the surrounded stones in this pic? they totally grabbed my attention
Old 11-09-2019, 01:45 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm really feeling so much love coming from these river rocks and agates. Maybe because I hand picked them myself out of the river?

Some of them are actual agates, and they aren't huge or particularly spectacular, but they are all different colors and opaque. I found some banded ones, a sparkling yellow and white one, one that is a mix of blue and gray with a white 'eye' and a pure white one.

I'll never forget how it feels when the sun hits one and it 'glows' up from the beach, against the background of the rest of the rocks.

I also gathered lots of smaller ones and a basket of large rounded stones. River rocks are so peaceful and so smooth. These rocks are all natural and I could just weep feeling the love coming from them. Very grounding. And I like all of the different patterns on them.

I am also glad to live near the ocean, I have some ocean beach agate hunts planned next. :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 11-09-2019, 08:57 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
I'm really feeling so much love coming from these river rocks and agates. Maybe because I hand picked them myself out of the river?

Some of them are actual agates, and they aren't huge or particularly spectacular, but they are all different colors and opaque. I found some banded ones, a sparkling yellow and white one, one that is a mix of blue and gray with a white 'eye' and a pure white one.

I'll never forget how it feels when the sun hits one and it 'glows' up from the beach, against the background of the rest of the rocks.

I also gathered lots of smaller ones and a basket of large rounded stones. River rocks are so peaceful and so smooth. These rocks are all natural and I could just weep feeling the love coming from them. Very grounding. And I like all of the different patterns on them.

I am also glad to live near the ocean, I have some ocean beach agate hunts planned next. :)
It must feel like a blessing living near such a place. Enjoy! :)
Old 28-10-2019, 02:09 PM
Master
Pink Tourmaline, Scolecite and Natural Citrine
Old 29-10-2019, 01:04 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by seed321
can someone tell me the names of the surrounded stones in this pic? they totally grabbed my attention
Not 100% sure but it looks like Super Seven, Hematite, Malachite and Dioptase.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:34 AM
Master
Not got it yet, but seriously considering going to the crystal shop next weekend :) I'm beginning to feel the calling of the rough rhodochronite more and more.
And I get why I didn't feel that so much sooner: they hadn't arrived yet from Denver. Next weekend they'll be in the shop!
Old 04-11-2019, 10:04 AM
Suspended
Got another moonstone and a mystery to me, green stone. Have no idea what it is, once again.

But, it looks and feels good.
Old 04-11-2019, 09:28 PM
Guide

A real nice combination stone consisting of darkgreen Dioptase, blue Shattuckite, white Quartz and lightgreen Chrysocolla (or Malachite, I'm not sure).

I love this color combination.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:48 PM
Master
^ Nice colours :)

My new Star Ruby ring has arrived. It's on a chain around my neck.
Old 10-11-2019, 03:14 PM
Master
I went to the crystal shop this afternoon :)
I got a really beautiful garnerite in moonstone palmstone without the moonstone. I already had that and now there were 3 that were green only, which is garnirite. They lay in the sunlight as bright as if they were suns themselves! One jumped out and I had to get it :)

The other one was the one I went for, a rough red rhodonite without the black. It's from Brazil and gorgeous!! I wanted one for weeks and they only came in recently.
I've seen them on Etsy too, I sometimes check to see what the price is there. Usually much more than in 'my' shop and the same now: Etsy is 2-4 times more expensive.
Plus now I got to choose myself from all the ones they had (not a whole lot btw).
It's so beautiful, intense pink-red