Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 01-11-2011, 06:02 AM
Master
I know, people would like to think something else, but breath is the actual direct experience of breathing as it pertains to YOU. I have no wish to tell people to breath like I breathe (or in some peculiar way).

I'm not here to tell you something wonderful is coming to you because you will begin to crave it. Wonderful things will come and go and so will unpleasant things.

If I promise you something wonderful you run after it, I promise pain you run away... That's how you behave anyway. What difference will a promise make?

The truth doesn't promise anything, you see for yourself 'what is' and it isn't what you want... (unless you want the truth).

Breath isn't 'prana' or 'air'... breath is your experience of breathing. Not the memory of yesterday's breath. THIS BREATH (before you have time to change it).
Old 07-11-2011, 01:30 AM
ShapeShifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's not a popular tread.

I wish I could say something fantastic and tantalizing, but what? Make a promise like enlightenment? Then this would be interesting as something most desirable could be gained.

Insight isn't going to gain anything, only see what is already there. You did not gain the river. The river was already flowing. You just stopped to watch it.
I Want to see the river. Could i jump in it?
Old 07-11-2011, 01:31 AM
ShapeShifter

i love you guys
Old 13-11-2011, 07:26 AM
Master
It is this experience as it is occuring to YOU. It is not my experience or the guru's experience or the breath according to Forrest Gump.

This is happening... not as I would have it happen and not as Echart Tolle suggests... only this, as it happens, as it experienced by each one.

Bring your mind to feel the finger tips as they hit each key while you type, notice how that feels... notice your feet feeling the floor... how it feels to you. Notice how you breath... it is not my breath or a belly breath. It is this breath, this finger tip, this foot... as it is to you.
Old 13-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Humm

Welcome back Gem.