Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 27-10-2011, 01:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritmessenger
Just my two penny worth.
Wouldn't it work just as well if you used melted candle wax in a bucket or some such receptacle and then let it set...sounds much better than using ooooodles of glue and not so smelly.
Spirit messenger

I am sure that wax would probably work. But it seems that it would be more fragile. Maybe not though. I think that you would still need an adhesive for the cone shells though? Let me know if you try!
Old 27-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Experiencer
Why not use to for manifestation? Too me it sounds like it just helps the LOA work better/faster? If you preface each session to manifest in your highest and best good and that no harm would come to anyone, that might take care of the karma, maybe??[/quote]

This is a very good point. I just have a personal wonder/worry about manipulating karmatic situations. Would you just receive them in a different form again later?

Sorry! Original message was from iolite.
Old 27-10-2011, 01:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
Mine looks pretty much like Z's. Lumpy with a lot of glue covering. I wanna get this one to work before I make another one.

See if a child will activate it. You probably already have, it is just a matter of you connecting with it. Could take hours. I am still not there.
Old 27-10-2011, 05:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful65
I came across your posting a few days ago and became interested in the whole thing. I went to youtube as well did a search on the devise and found alot of information. One youtube video (neological Techologies) states that this version of the devise should not be used by the following: If you have no clairvoyant abilities, meditation newbie, and to use the copper version to update your DNA. My first question to you is do you and your sons have clairvoyant abilites and that is why it works for you. Also do you mediate alot? I am a newbie on the whole meditation thing and might need to buy the devise instead of making it. My first preferance would be to make it, the cheapest I found the devise for is $140 from neological techology. Sorry for rambling, but this devise seems to be incredible for what it is made out of. Kosol no longer is associated with this company. I also did not find any information to adding sand to the devise. Look forward to hearing from you and others who have had results from this devise.

I say if you find yourself drawn to such a crazy device then you were meant to make it if you can. I don't believe people are drawn to things like this for no reason. There has to be some sort of affinity to look at something like this and be drawn to it.

I think just for a lark, I'm going to take a look at the pictures Zagacat posted and when I go to bed tonight picture them as clearly as I can and see if I can bring anything out in my dreams. The other night, I had an unusually detailed and emotional dream and I discovered the next morning that I had slept with my string of white howlite under my pillow without realizing it and kind of wondered if that had an effect.

Old 28-10-2011, 08:14 PM
hopeful65

Ordered the supplies

Thank you all for replying to my post from yesterday. I took the plunge and orderd the shells on ebay today. Waiting for the seller to send me the total so I can pay for it. I purchased the 1 inch turelella sheels (the long spikey ones and some other ones). I want to make a smaller one. The core shell is only like an inch and the scallop shells are about the same or 1 1/2 inches. Hopefully I will get all of the shells by the end of next week and can make the devise over the weekend. This is sooo exciting. I will post the pictures once I complete the project. I have seen the videos and it seems simple enough so I don't think I do it wrong. I also purchased the copper sheets and going to try making the copper one as well. Thanks again everyone and will keep you posted on my progress and experience with the devise.
Old 29-10-2011, 06:51 PM
Patrone

ait...I have a question....
Umm what happens if you hold the shell up to your ear ?
Old 31-10-2011, 01:41 AM
Experiencer
I just wanted to post an observation here. I guess there are things in life that man must figure out for himself. The device won't respond to certain questions. When asked why, it replies that there are things that you must look with in to figure out. I get that. I am just astounded at the intellegence of the device. When asked "how to look within, what am I looking for", it responds that you must watch your dreams, your dreams are laced with answers.
I do not understand my dreams. I don't know what to look for. I don't know haw to clarify a message from nonsense.
Old 31-10-2011, 01:46 AM
Master
I am the same way, that's why when I get a dream that I actually remember pretty well, I bring it in here and post it in the Dreams section and there's a handful of people who are really really good at helping to interpret others' dreams.

Old 31-10-2011, 01:48 AM
Experiencer
Another thing, I made a tiny device the other night. It worked well. I thought I would be cool and expand on it a couple days later and add a second layer of shells. I stuck 6 amythests in it. Don't do it! The device no longer works. Another device explained that adding the second layer of shells with crystals interfeared with the hair core. It was like two devices in one.
Old 31-10-2011, 01:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I am the same way, that's why when I get a dream that I actually remember pretty well, I bring it in here and post it in the Dreams section and there's a handful of people who are really really good at helping to interpret others' dreams.

Its a great idea. I usually get a little embarrassed because the dreams that stick with me are kinda strange. lol. I did have an interesting dream a few nights ago that came true. Never happens to me. :)