Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 06-06-2014, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhawarrior
I thought you guys might find this useful. http://higherselfconnections.tumblr.com

Wow, awesome! Thank you so much buddhawarrior.

Your second device looks really great. I will probably make it.
But, do you know where should I put the pyramid signs for the cockle shell and how did you glue those 2 cockle shells together?

Thank you!
Old 06-06-2014, 10:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhawarrior
I thought you guys might find this useful. http://higherselfconnections.tumblr.com

Ohhhh, now this looks interesting. I've bookmarked the page. My hand is healing nicely now. I am trying to catch up on a lot of stuff around the house and in the yard that has had to be put off for some time. I've got all my shells, I just need to find the time to put my device together.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:30 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous

But, do you know where should I put the pyramid signs for the cockle shell and how did you glue those 2 cockle shells together?

Thank you!

The blog is actually a friend of ours that is located in Thailand. You can put the signs anywhere you want. By the looks of his work and what I would do, is put glue on the edges of the clam shell to seal it up.

Sometime in July I am creating my own blog so I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:35 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Ohhhh, now this looks interesting. I've bookmarked the page. My hand is healing nicely now. I am trying to catch up on a lot of stuff around the house and in the yard that has had to be put off for some time. I've got all my shells, I just need to find the time to put my device together.

You can try taking a small china bowl, flip it upside and meditate with it like you would with Baramay. Make sure its the polished ceramic kind :) I had a couple of people tried it and had some interesting effects.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:03 AM
Knower
Quote:

Thank you!

The blog belongs to me. The cockle shell I made for the kids is held together using a silicon resin. The kind you use a silicon gun to apply. There wasn't a lot of space left inside it so didn't take too much silicone. The only draw back is it takes a few days for it to set fully and it makes the device quite heavy. I have made another one since for myslef using a smaller cockle with only one lagre cone inside and I just used glue on some edges of the cockle. You need to be cearful how you apply it though if you want to keep it looking nice and neat. The symbols are not an essential factor for the device to function. It is a personal choice if you want to put them on or not.

I'm considering starting to make some devices to sell in the future to help people out that haven't got the time to make their own or are unable to do so. Would also like to do a similar experiment with blind kids. I think the results would be amazing!

I'm updating the blog regularly so keep a regular check on it. I'm trying to post as much information as I can on the Baramay devices and try to clear up a lot of misconceptions that are starting to arise about the devices.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturer
The blog belongs to me. The cockle shell I made for the kids is held together using a silicon resin. The kind you use a silicon gun to apply. There wasn't a lot of space left inside it so didn't take too much silicone. The only draw back is it takes a few days for it to set fully and it makes the device quite heavy. I have made another one since for myslef using a smaller cockle with only one lagre cone inside and I just used glue on some edges of the cockle. You need to be cearful how you apply it though if you want to keep it looking nice and neat. The symbols are not an essential factor for the device to function. It is a personal choice if you want to put them on or not.

I'm considering starting to make some devices to sell in the future to help people out that haven't got the time to make their own or are unable to do so. Would also like to do a similar experiment with blind kids. I think the results would be amazing!

I'm updating the blog regularly so keep a regular check on it. I'm trying to post as much information as I can on the Baramay devices and try to clear up a lot of misconceptions that are starting to arise about the devices.

Awesome venturer! Really good job.
I'll definitely check out your blog regularly.
So, how did you come up with the design? Are you sure that it works? It looks really nice.
Old 08-06-2014, 11:22 AM
Knower
Quote:
Awesome venturer! Really good job.
I'll definitely check out your blog regularly.
So, how did you come up with the design? Are you sure that it works? It looks really nice.

Yea it works for sure. I've use the one I made for the kids a few times and used my own one many times. Just came up with the idea one day. I wanted a design that looked beautiful and natural that you could leave lying on the coffe table or wherever and people wouldn't think it was anything out of the ordinary. I've got an idea for another design which the device helped show me but I've not made it yet. Bit busy right now but I will do it when I get a bit more time.

The design of every device should work if you stick to the core principals I outlined in my blog. People should experiment though. I recomend first time just make a bog standard one so you know how it feels to use one that works then you can start playing around with the design and personalise them. The possibilities are endless and if you ask the device when meditating with it to show you how to make your own designs it will. If you still don't get any ideas coming through you could leave it activated at night and ask it to show you in your sleep as well.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:46 PM
Master

venturer, since you are considering making some of the devices, did you check out the Australia sister site that I posted earlier. Might give you some ideas.

Here's the link again. http://baramayaustralia.com.au/
Old 10-06-2014, 08:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
venturer, since you are considering making some of the devices, did you check out the Australia sister site that I posted earlier. Might give you some ideas.

Here's the link again. http://baramayaustralia.com.au/

Yea I've seen the site. Some really cool designs there. I'm going to put up a post on the blog some time with links to information and places people can buy Baramay devices from.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturer
Yea I've seen the site. Some really cool designs there. I'm going to put up a post on the blog some time with links to information and places people can buy Baramay devices from.

That would be just too cool. Thank you.