Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 13-11-2006, 12:00 AM
Truthbearer

landofunder

Hi Guys - Am from the land of Oz (Australia) - am ascending, and currently channeling the consciousness of Earthmother, or Terra, as she now calls herself.

Hope you enjoy - it maybe hard reading, but ascension truth, is all about pushing the consciousness into areas of previously unknown works.

Namaste and Blessings
oKa
Old 13-11-2006, 12:20 AM
Master
Welcome to SF, Truthbearer.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 13-11-2006, 12:54 AM
kundalini

Hi Truthbearer and welcome to the forums! I hope you find something that you are looking for here!

Kundalini.
Old 13-11-2006, 01:07 AM
Pounamu

Hi Truthbearer,
I too, am in Oz, and into ascension... and welcome! You'll find a number of people here who have the same interests! Enjoy!

Namaste,
Pounamu
Old 13-11-2006, 02:09 AM
Lapis

Hi and welcome Truthbearer.
Old 13-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Enlightener

Riza Tora Amos, my fyrrend.

Oh, well another aussie, blessings to you.

Were like spiritual superheroes, some of us here. Truthbearer, with the power to speak the utmost truth. Dreamer, with the power to dream of wonderful realities. Lapis, with a heart of stone. Daisy, with the power of flower. Kundalini, with the power to raise his ki in times of need. Mother Goose, with her nurturing nature and quacking goodwill and Enlightener with the power to enlighten those who seek knowledge.
We Are the Spiritual Superheroes, watch out all you religious villians we are here to expand your mind and save the earth from destruction!!!

Enlightener :)
Old 13-11-2006, 02:50 PM
kundalini

ROF****!!!@Enlightener
Old 13-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Oh, well another aussie, blessings to you.

Were like spiritual superheroes, some of us here. Truthbearer, with the power to speak the utmost truth. Dreamer, with the power to dream of wonderful realities. Lapis, with a heart of stone. Daisy, with the power of flower. Kundalini, with the power to raise his ki in times of need. Mother Goose, with her nurturing nature and quacking goodwill and Enlightener with the power to enlighten those who seek knowledge.
We Are the Spiritual Superheroes, watch out all you religious villians we are here to expand your mind and save the earth from destruction!!!

Enlightener :)

Dude, that was awesome!
Old 13-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Master
Enlighter, chadley is soooooo right! That is a fabulous post! I can't stop giggling! You're too much!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 14-11-2006, 12:54 AM
Enlightener

yeah, I've got the flu at the moment so I'm a bit deliriious. The flu is weird, If I have a glass of milk I feel drunk, a cigarette and I feel tipsy. I bet you can imagine what happens when I have both. :)

Enlightener
Closed Thread