Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Guide
Messages from Spirit Guides and guardian Angels

Hi,

I believe I have at least one Spirit Guide and Guardian Angel.

As my spiritual journey of self discovery only started in March this year, I am still practicing mindfulness and meditation so I can become more in-tune with my Higher Self and be more aware of signs that are either sent by my Spirit Guide or Guardian Angel.

In simple terms, would it be right to say that my Spirit Guide will help me with my 'chartered life', so - for example - when I come to a cross-roads in my life my Spirit Guide will help me make my decision.

Additionally, my Guardian Angel will help protect me if I am about to encounter danger - unless of course this is part of my Spiritual Development?
Old 18-07-2013, 08:39 PM
ForYourTruth

You're the boss!

You chose your own Spirit Guides as a result of a decision of accomplishing or learning something specific in this lifetime. They are here to help you, support you, and provide you with all the insight to accomplish whatever you decided to do. Your angels are assigned to you. They are there to bring you comfort and the energies that you require to accomplish something (whatever it is that you want). You can call on your own angels or Archangels to help you with your tasks. They are powerful and always available.

You see in this world you have free will so you get to choose. Your spiritual team is there to help you do whatever you want to do in a way that is inline with your highest path and purpose. You just have to ask. And ask them for anything and everything; no matter how small or large they are there to help you.

I work with a lot of clients tune into their spirit guides and angels. It is essentially the only way that I have found effective in accomplishing wonderful things with little effort and always be supported.