Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-07-2013, 05:29 AM
Knower

Still searching for my guides. DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS BEACH?

Last night I had a lucid dream, it was pretty ordinary and I decided I didnt want to be in it anymore. Then this happened. It felt like astral projection but the beach I went to felt sacred.

Everything goes dark, then I see people walking on a beach, some are coming through an archway onto the beach. I know who im looking for and I start searching the crowd. Im still watching at a distance, like watching a movie. But then I see someone that looks like her and a whooshing sound happens as I zone into her and get closer. Everything slows down and I reach out and grab onto her arm tightly. Im pulled to the beach and im right there next to her in the moment. She turns around and looks at me but its not the girl im looking for so I let go. As I let go the whooshing noise happens again and im pushed back into the distance again just watching. I keep scanning everyone with my eyes. I feel like im floating and like my body doesnt have any physical form except for the hand I use to grab onto people.
I move myself towards the archway where people are now coming onto the beach in large crowds. They start walking at normal pace and then things start to speed up. I feel my feet touch the sand and then I start running around to everyone girl that bears resembelance to her and grabbing onto their arms to get a good look at their faces. Im more frantic and time is still speeding up. The whooshing sound still happens everytime I touch someone. I turn around and look down the beach and start yelling out 'FAITH! Faith! Faith!... Where are you?!'..
I run further down the beach and yell 'faith! Please faith!... Mac! Jaime! Anybody!... Why can't anybody hear me?!... I need you!'..

Then I started crying and I woke up feeling like I had been crying.
Faith is what I call my dark haired guide, shes italian. But its the first time ive actually said her name in that kind of experience. Mac was someone who died. And jaime is a name that ive loved since I was little but I dont actually know anyone with that name. But it feels so familiar in the astral plane.
Does anyone know the beach or have any ideas about what just happened. The whoosh sound was accompanied by a sucked into a vortex feeling.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:31 AM
Celticfootprints

I can think of two beaches that I know of with arches.

Pfieffer State Beach in Big Sur, California has a massive arch with several portals. The entire Big Sur area is intensely energetic from the upheaval of the moutains and the ocean. Google pics :)

There is also Natural Bridges State Park in Santa Cruz with an eroding arch. More calm energy there.

Can you describe anything else about the beach?

I've woken up twice in my life crying, it's a very powerful experience. Once, I was visited by my little cat, and I found out from my mom later that day that she had died. She visited me to say goodbye and I had a very real, powerful knowing and reaction.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:48 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celticfootprints
I can think of two beaches that I know of with arches.

Pfieffer State Beach in Big Sur, California has a massive arch with several portals. The entire Big Sur area is intensely energetic from the upheaval of the moutains and the ocean. Google pics :)

There is also Natural Bridges State Park in Santa Cruz with an eroding arch. More calm energy there.

Can you describe anything else about the beach?

I've woken up twice in my life crying, it's a very powerful experience. Once, I was visited by my little cat, and I found out from my mom later that day that she had died. She visited me to say goodbye and I had a very real, powerful knowing and reaction.

hey thanks for the suggestions. looked them up but its wasn't what I was looking for. I googled a lot and couldn't find anything that resembled what I saw.

the beach was flat and barron. it was foggy/ misty and overcast weather. it felt like I was somewhere English. there were no cliffs or rocky formations around, only some low sand dunes covered in mangrovey type plants.
And the arch way im talking about, was a single free standing man made marble arch. the ones with a peak at the top like you'd find in a cathedral. there was just white light coming from behind and around it. nothing else. no buildings no cliffs no nothing.