Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 05-10-2010, 09:54 PM
kimmery

Crystals: Do they normally have health issues?

I read somewhere that Crystals bodies are fragile, so does that mean they normally have loads of health problems... More so if they're 'out-of-power'. Like balanced. If that makes any sense at all. o.O
Old 06-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Animus27

People are people. The only way they would have "fragile" bodies would be because of genetics, or a unhealthy lifestyle. IMO
Old 15-10-2010, 06:52 AM
AwakeningIndigo

Thanks for the great link UV. I am an indigo adult but am always glad to learn techniques to help me from getting overloaded with negative energy.

Besides, I like being a monkey...oohaaahaahaooahhhaaa
Old 08-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Guthee

Thanks for the link
Old 09-11-2010, 08:45 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra-violet
Hi Kimmery,

I believe that star people, indigos and crystal children are wired differently. Their energy system is much more sensitive, especially their nervous system, which can make them more prone to illness on any level. I hope this helps.

That is so true. It was only recently that I learned I was a crystal, and EVERYTHING in the descriptor fits me to a "T"! The crystal children did not start coming in in large numbers till the year 2,000, BUT there were a smattering of forerunners who came in long before that to pave the way and be able to assist that large influx when it arrived. It is an overabundance of sensitivity that causes us to require more rest, less stimulation of the nervous system (which when overstimulated can bring on dis-ease to the point of illness), have trouble being in large groups of people and need peaceful and harmonious surroundings. Crystals are not the drama junkies of the world, nor are we the adverturers! We prefer (NEED!) peaceful, harmonious (ORING for most!) environments, and we do sicken easily and are somewhat frail in terms of robust physical health. Our extreme sensitivity, which a burden in this harsh 3-dimensional expression with all it's drama and brutality, is also what gives us our many gifts of spirit. As a friend of mine is always saying when I bemoan my excessive sensitivity, "And which one of your gifts would you give up to be without it?" Which indeed!

Last edited by LightFilledHeart : 10-11-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:27 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra-violet
Hi LightFilledHeart, I believe i am an "indigo".

Hi Ultra! Hugggggggsssssssssssss!!!!
Old 22-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Volune

I think the Crystal's way of being fragile is more due to their perspective of purposely working too hard in the perfectionist way. Some of their acts are beneficial to all the existences, which follows only the partial laws. As working with the laws and changing the laws sometimes is something crystals normally avoid, they intend to create very pressure-filled lives. These lives can make them fragile. The only way to reduce their fragile-like lives is to not make mistakes or make little mistakes.

Last edited by Volune : 23-01-2011 at 12:04 AM.