Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 07-04-2017, 10:09 PM
Knower
vivid dream?: Death

35%: Well this one was different. it started with me in this like classroom signing some papers i guess to donate my body now that i analyzed it but boy was i angry ( you will find out). anyway when suddenly this ghost woman came. i think she died from a drowning cause she had seaweed hanging from her body and mouth, lips was black just tore up.

Anyway i guess she died without ever being with someone, but all she came there for was a kiss and she would leaves. i was the first on her list little did i know my little life was finna change. i was going to give her that kiss but i realized there was lots of people watching, so i punked out and covered my mouth when the ghost lady came in for the kiss. when she saw that my mouth was covered she got ****ed/angry, started shrieking and backed back a little and suddenly flew at me. when she collided with me i fell to the ground but that was not it i continued falling thru the ground.

i finally realized she took my soul from my body. i could hear the dirt as we passing Thru the ground then suddenly we were in this house. i didn't even pass over i was bound with her here earth bound. we lived under a bed together. crazy thing is i gave her that kiss after dying. although i didn't know i was dead. i guess i kissed her cause no one was around to see it and i hoped she would take me back to my body, but no. she kept me for herself we were together living under this bed. when the people were sleep that was in this house, that's when we came out to walk around and she taught me how to scare people and hide, cause for some reason we were unable to disappear after she taught me i guess years passed earth wise but it only felt like next day to me.

one day one of the people who lived in the house a boy about 15 was throwing a ball around when he got a glimpse of us on the stairs he panicked, then we quickly floated upstairs back to our room and hid under our bed. the boy followed and started looking around saying i know I'm not tripping i saw ghosts i saw ghosts. we were under the bed Watching and laughing at him. i can remember a time where i laughed so much that I began to love being with her, it was like we were still alive, her deformity became beauty to me.

Anyway the boy gave up. next he caught us cause he decided to check under the bed. so he's searching still unable to find us, when something told him to check under the bed. he snatched the cover off the bed. we realized we were cause, we couldn't disappear so we just came out. he stared in horror and screamed and ran. next day he brings a friend, we were out and about the house when we saw them we went to hide in differ places in the room. i hid inside the wall watching them. when he pulled the cover off nothing happen. his friend began to think he's crazy. i decided it was time to make new friends, so i came out, the friend stare in awe.

i tried to talk but it been a while since i could, it took a day to find my voice. anyway next day we are playing with our new friends. when i decided to go down stairs, but the boys said no, because The mom was in the kitchen fixing the boys breakfast, this was the day i found my voice. she called them down for breakfast, while she came up to the room to clean, she was also caring a plate of food as she cleaned. she then decided to move the bed. for some reason we couldn't phase thru the floor so the ghost lady and i came out to try to scare the mom but she wasn't scare a smile came across her face she looked familiar but me being dead for so long couldn't put my finger on it.

when she saw us she just gave us some bacon and suddenly the scene changed she must have call the guy whose office i was in last cause he came over that's when i found my voice, i asked are yall even scared they said no the man shook my dead hand and apologized for the way i died i asked what happened with my body he said I'll show you. his office i realized was across the street from where i now live. he went to his office i floated up to his office window where suddenly shows me my arms. i stare in horror and yelled out no how can this be. I quickly realized why i was at his office now. i was there to donate my body to a worthy cause so when i died.

I then realized who the mom of the boys were. she was my wife from when i was alive and the one son was the son i left behind. i grabbed my arms as i finally grieved of the life i left behind and the only body part that was left of me my arms/hands. while i was groveling and crying i disappeared and woke up. i now believe this is a past life/afterlife exp instead of a vivid dream.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:54 PM
Suspended
well it's saying that even though we all sign over our bodies to be used for spare parts when we die we do have a spiritual family including wives or husbands waiting for us on the other side; & even though spiritual things may seem frightening to us now on earth they do appear normal when we are actually on the spiritual side.

So it was just your spiritual wife dragging you into the spirit realm after your earth body had died of natural causes. She had seaweed on her to symbolise that the spiritual world in an underwater world.