Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-05-2014, 01:03 AM
Pathfinder
Color Astral Projection.

I was lying in bed when I started vibrating. I knew what could have happened (knowin SP can lead to AP) so I tried to go with it. I lifted my arm up above me and someone held onto my hand. I could FEEL their hand...I mean wrinkles, skin...everything! It was so real. The hand then disappeared.

I came out of my body and went through a window in my room. It was really odd, I was trying to float (which I have done before) but I kept getting pulled down towards the ground. It was a really bumpy ride and it seemed like when I got pulled down I would go half into the ground which I didn't really like so I tried to bounce myself back up.

Finally I managed to get some momentum and I went up into the air. I ended up high in the sky surrounded by stars and I was whizzing around. The stars then turned into beautiful little multicoloured bubbles. This lasted for what felt like 3 or 4 minutes. I then went back down to my body and I woke up.

This was a mad experience. I shared it on a Facebook group and I was told this was AP. From what I've experienced before this was different to my lucid dreams.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassjunkie
I was lying in bed when I started vibrating. I knew what could have happened (knowin SP can lead to AP) so I tried to go with it. I lifted my arm up above me and someone held onto my hand. I could FEEL their hand...I mean wrinkles, skin...everything! It was so real. The hand then disappeared.

I came out of my body and went through a window in my room. It was really odd, I was trying to float (which I have done before) but I kept getting pulled down towards the ground. It was a really bumpy ride and it seemed like when I got pulled down I would go half into the ground which I didn't really like so I tried to bounce myself back up.

Finally I managed to get some momentum and I went up into the air. I ended up high in the sky surrounded by stars and I was whizzing around. The stars then turned into beautiful little multicoloured bubbles. This lasted for what felt like 3 or 4 minutes. I then went back down to my body and I woke up.

This was a mad experience. I shared it on a Facebook group and I was told this was AP. From what I've experienced before this was different to my lucid dreams.
Could of been considered either a lucid dream or an astral projection to be honest, it depends on one's terminology and what they consider each of them. Either way though the term is not important only the experience especially since astral projection and dreaming, especially lucid dreaming are practically the same thing anyways. Something I would like to mention is that in dreaming and projecting we never actually "leave our body" in any real sense of one body leaving another. The bodies we experience through dreaming and astral projection exist in completely different dimensions than our physical body and since they exist in totally different dimensions (locations) it is not possible for one to be inside, outside, or to enter or leave each other because they are never in the same locations. The only thing that leaves or enters a body during dreaming and projecting is our consciousness and nothing more. The feelings that people experience that make them believe they are leaving one body for another is just symptoms we sometimes experience that have been misconstrued by the belief of someone leaving their body, or they are produced by that belief. Either way that belief is certainly not necessary for astral projection and if anything it limits you because you are forced to waste time in attempts of leaving one body for another and producing those same misconstrued symptoms until you realize you're already in a projection. Without that belief you can realize you're already in a projection much earlier and that inevitably gives you more time to experience these other bodies, dimensions, and worlds.

The moment those vibrations began and you felt someone touching your hand you were already inside of your astral body, the spiritual dimensions, and the projection itself. Otherwise you would not of been able to feel that hand. While things we touch and feel in these other bodies, dimensions, and our projections can sometimes feel different they can also feel very similar. Especially bodies and things of that nature. As far as you attempting to hover or levitate I have noticed that this type of ability is easier and more difficult in certain dimensions we experience through dreaming and projecting. There are some dimensions that flying is extremely easy and we can effortlessly fly as high, fast, far, etc. as we want without too much intent. But then there are some other dimensions we experience through dreaming and projecting where flying is a task and it's difficult to get more than a couple inches or feet off the floor and maintain that. Our flying ability can also be affected by other beings we encounter they are able to counteract our attempts to fly and make it more difficult. And finally depending on how strong your focus and ability of using what I call "mental thought action" will also decide how well you fly. In some realms it seems like our mental thought action facilities are more potent than others, and I guess just like in sports we have on days and off days it can be the same thing for astral abilities such as using our mental thought actions. I could easily be considered extremely experienced at flying as I have literally spent dozens if not hundreds of hours flying in these alternate dimensions but even with that I sometimes experience dimensions and moments where flying is still a task.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Master

I agree with Facebook. It was ap.
Old 15-05-2014, 11:51 AM
Knower
I agree Astral, lucid dreaming and Ap are more or less the same thing...as for the experience I'd say Ap just because you felt the vibrations. As I separate the 2 experiences as lucid dreaming is what happens when you're already asleep, start dreaming and become awate you are dreaming and can take control of what you're dreaming...while I believe the difference with Ap is that you are aware of your experience before it becomes apparent, such as vibrations, noises etc.
If I have an experience whilst asleep I call it a lucid dream, when I'm fully awake I call it astral :) ⭐❤⭐