Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Pathfinder
Dyou normally hear growls while leaving your body?

Well I was between sleep-wake and I felt myself in my astral body

I just knew it because I felt so weightless, and like I exist but I dont exist
And as I felt this… I heard a snarl near my ear.
Like a dog or a beast… I got scared and woke myself up

Is this normal?

I was NOT trying to astral project at all. It happened on its own
Old 12-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Pathfinder
Besides, I have never astral projected consciously before
Old 12-01-2014, 01:31 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeneyes:)

Is this normal?

I do not know about how normal it may be--but it happened to me--when I first began walking this path.

All you have to do is tell them they are not welcome--then order them to leave and instruct them not to return.

They must do as you say.
Old 12-01-2014, 01:34 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Besides, I have never astral projected consciously before

You have an innate Gift for Astral Travel--it is natural and (eventually) it will seem like second nature.

Please feel free to PM me anytime you have questions that you would prefer to discuss in private.

Peace and Love on your path to discovering the Mysteries...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 12-01-2014, 02:09 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
You have an innate Gift for Astral Travel--it is natural and (eventually) it will seem like second nature.

Please feel free to PM me anytime you have questions that you would prefer to discuss in private.

Peace and Love on your path to discovering the Mysteries...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra

Thankyou so much for the help :)
I dream ALOT lot and they're very vivid dreams. So idk maybe I can assume my spirit is very ' conscious' during sleep?

Though I never knew about astral projection before this forum.
I read alot about it the past month and it seems like now my spirit is threatening to leave my body

I'll be honest, I am scared.
What could that growling thing be?
And how scary can it be if I accidentally end up astral projecting?

I also didnt have any ' vibrations' which many people talk about
Old 12-01-2014, 02:58 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Thankyou so much for the help :)
I dream ALOT lot and they're very vivid dreams. So idk maybe I can assume my spirit is very ' conscious' during sleep?

Though I never knew about astral projection before this forum.
I read alot about it the past month and it seems like now my spirit is threatening to leave my body

I'll be honest, I am scared.
What could that growling thing be?
And how scary can it be if I accidentally end up astral projecting?

I also didnt have any ' vibrations' which many people talk about

Don't worry--Sweetie--your Astral Body will (always) return.

And those dreams you mentioned...(IMHO) are (actually) Astral Journeys that you are taking.

We will talk more (in private) if it be your will...I have responded to your PM.
Old 12-01-2014, 05:13 PM
comforting

Ive experienced the growling but was during a meditation nearly shot off my bed lol just yday i was taking a nap and started to leave my body and felt 2 pairs of hands trying to stop me projecting ... its so frustrating
Old 13-01-2014, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:

Is this normal?

Could of been a random noise bouncing around the RTZ or it could of been a spirit trying to scare you, either way it's nothing to worry about unless you allow yourself to worry about it. I know that probably sounds weird but it is the truth. I highly doubt it is a "demon" though. I have first-hand experience with what other spirits call "demons" in the spiritual dimensions and they are extremely rare for us to encounter. You're much more likely to encounter a incubus/succubus, vampire, or a dark witch/sorceress/sorcerer than a "demon." More likely than not it is just a random spirit trying to scare you to keep you out of the astral planes, I call them pesky prankster spirits and more often than not that is what does these types of things. Regardless of what most people would like to believe and think we as astral projectors are not welcomed into the astral planes with open arms, we are not wanted there. Instead they do not want us there and will go out of their way to keep us out when it is possible. If you go around telling spirits you're an astral projector or even worse a Human-being they will look at you with a mixture of anger and fear and immediately do something to get rid of you. Which translates into them going and getting the astral police, them harassing you themselves to try and make you "wake up", or they will even lead you to a so-called astral dead-zone where your presence won't make a different anyways.

As far as astral projecting on its own that is something that happens to everyone every single night they go to sleep, the only difference is they aren't in a conscious state of thought during the process. Everyone at some point in their life will enter a conscious state of thought during the infancy stages of a projection, most people will just call it a weird dream, sleep paralysis, or something along those lines though. If you didn't know about astral projection you would likely have done the same. Every Human-being alive on Earth is a natural astral projector it's just a matter of them being in a conscious state of thought to recognize and remember the experience, and them coming to grips with the reality that "dreams" aren't really just illusions of the mind.
Old 13-01-2014, 10:41 AM
Pathfinder
It was not exactly a prolonged ' sleep paralysis' but rather a moment between sleep and wakefulness, when I felt myself in my astral body

I have never had a long episode of sleep paralysis.
Thankyou for the help everyone
Old 13-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Master
It's not uncommon. I've experioenced it during sleep paralysis, which occurred during a particularly stressed time in life. Which, apparently, is when sleep paralysis is inclined to happen.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein