Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-03-2012, 03:08 AM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
My brother is well informed about the variety of supplements and herbs he takes to maintain well being, but when he had seizure recently it was off to the hospital for an MRI and an effective drug. We go for whatever is appropriate at the time, eh?

Xan

Yes I agree....what ever works....works : )
Old 02-03-2012, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
I'm allergic to Penicillin...Hehehe...I just thought I'd throw that in there : )

I do rely on traditional medicine for my family and my self.I take an asprin if I have a headache...I don't make a fuss about it and if my kids are sick I take them to the doctor....but LOL If the Doctor told me that I or my family had something that medicine could not cure I would be looking into other methods. Other means than traditional give us hope and one should never be without hope.

Yeah and I've been saying over again that doctors generally recognize there are alternatives to medicine in many cases, and... I don't want people to forget the fact that doctors (including pychologists) have a higher success rate than self proclaimed fluff and bobbins healers.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:16 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yeah and I've been saying over again that doctors generally recognize there are alternatives to medicine in many cases, and... I don't want people to forget the fact that doctors (including pychologists) have a higher success rate than self proclaimed fluff and bobbins healers.

I think it is important to state that I have been a SolitaryPractioner of my own Healing and Spiritual Path.

I take personal responsibility for what I do in every area of my life.

One should do their own research and choose the path that works best for them and avoid placing "BlindFaith" in anything--or anyone--for any reason.

Peace and Love on your path to TotalHealing (Body, Mind, and Soul)...

Blessed be...
Old 02-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

Yes, you mentioned that LOL
Old 03-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Master
I ran across this pertinent article today:

Health is more than the absence of symptoms; it is the presence of robust vitality in the physical body, emotional freedom, mental clarity, and an inner connection to something sacred. We are multidimensional beings, and all these areas need to be in harmony for us to be truly healthy.

Millions of people each year now seek out complementary (holistic) therapies because they want all parts to be addressed in the healing process. These are nutritional or homeopathic therapies as well as body-centered therapies, such as chiropractic, massage, or craniosacral techniques.

Other complementary therapies involve energy-balancing techniques, such as acupuncture, Reiki, Polarity Therapy, and Qi Gong. What you are about to study in this book is an approach to healing that grew out of my 25-year practice as a
chiropractic physician, but is now a completely separate and distinct therapeutic system. This work acknowledges the inner being and it uses a spiritual blueprint to organize and implement the healing process.

This is not a new idea. Eastern cultures have systems of healing and balance based on esoteric cosmologies. Yoga, T’ai Chi, Qi Gong, and meridian therapy (acupuncture) all view human beings as part of a greater cosmic system. Yoga is based on the concepts of Tantric Hinduism. T’ai Chi, Qi Gong, and meridian therapy are based on the theory of the Tao, including the five elements and the yin and yang. These systems, all of which seek to bring people into harmony with higher forces, are effective for maintaining and enhancing health, and, in many cases, for curing disease.

The Western approach to health, on the other hand, looks at health from all of its physical perspectives. Western science has excelled in biochemistry, physiology, biomechanics, and many areas of psychology. Yet, as tremendous as this knowledge is, and as much as it has improved the quality of life and increased our longevity, it is incomplete without the spiritual component. This is why the complementary health movement in the West has embraced many of the Eastern systems.

- Dr. Dale H. Schusterman in "Sign Language of the Soul: A Handbook for Healing"

Old 03-03-2012, 01:52 AM
Master
from the same source above:

Healing is more than a technique.
It is the transference of love, energy, and compassion,
along with knowledge and skill.

~ ~

Old 03-03-2012, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
Yes, you mentioned that LOL

Ya, but until someone else says it, what I say is just conservative and shallow, but after a really nice person says it, it's more agreeable.

Now... I have to go see my doctor. (but I might drop in at the crystal healer on the way home) LoL
Old 03-03-2012, 03:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Ya, but until someone else says it, what I say is just conservative and shallow, but after a really nice person says it, it's more agreeable.

Now... I have to go see my doctor. (but I might drop in at the crystal healer on the way home) LoL
You made me choke on my pistachio nut.

haha
Old 21-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Mooninite06

all healing is energy. good work!
Old 22-04-2012, 05:52 PM
gpGeminiMN

Here are a few that I am just finding out about:
Pranic Healing-by Master Chao Kok Sui/ Biogenealogy by Patrick Obissier/ Magnetopathy as spoken of by Franz Bardon.

I am not an epert in any of these, but I am researching them after being introduced to them by my son. Check them out by doing a search.