Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 17-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Administrator
Hello

Here is a bit to think on for what I know as "Shadow People" .....as I have over the year's worked with many trying to understand what we have seen. This too is just how I have come to undersatnd it.

What are Shadow People? Are they real?
Or a trick of the of eye’s and mind?
Have ye ever asked oneself if ye really did see something or someone out of the corner of one’s eye. This event seems to be happening more and more often or are we just accepting more in talking about such things?
Your sitting watching TV say and ye see a shadowy figure of human form moves across the room. It passes by quickly so you are going ok did I or did I not SEE something?
What was it? Something that naturally made the shadow?
Over drive with one's imagination or being over tired?
Or does ye's mind go to something paranormal?
When one's mind come into tune more with acceptance this be real one can focus on them more it seems. Now who or what are these Shadow People?
Imagination? Skeptics would simply say it be a trick of the mind in play. As it’s out of the corner of one’s eye most often, then it’s not in clear focus our of the range of clear sight. The human eye and mind can be easily fooled Yes or No?
Open for debate some that might well be.
Ghosts?
When one talks on seeing a Ghost one often describes a white mistish appearance. Shadow People are described as black or greyish. In many Ghost image sightings the image is very human like in form, not always the case with Shadow People. More blackish and lacking a lot of form details. Ghosts often have a clothing outline one can make out.
Demons?

The notion of something black or darkish takes one's mind to something negative in nature. White is thought pure and Black is thought not pure. If Shadow People are Demons in nature how come there be no reported cases to really support such activity? As the sightings seem huge
support such activity. As the sightings seem huge in numbers.
Are Shadow People simply ye stepping from one's body in an Astral Plane Journey? When seen in most cases the one reporting the event is in a relaxed state of being. Reading or watching TV, with music ext. Are we simply stepping out of oneself and not realizing that is happening?

Aliens or Interdimentional Enties?

Do other dimensions even exist? That is open for great debate. If they truly exist could they be looking into our World as we do in theirs in our Astral Travels? Time is said to be fluid. We are exploring more and more with our minds, and this could be simply the next level of “evolution “happening. The moving forward of the human level of consciousness? Is the door simply opening up more to the other dimensions for us? Are we ready for that time will tell that tale?

Lynn
Old 17-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Administrator
Hello

Here is a bit to think on for what I know as "Shadow People" .....as I have over the year's worked with many trying to understand what we have seen. This too is just how I have come to undersatnd it.

What are Shadow People? Are they real?
Or a trick of the of eye’s and mind?
Have ye ever asked oneself if ye really did see something or someone out of the corner of one’s eye. This event seems to be happening more and more often or are we just accepting more in talking about such things?
Your sitting watching TV say and ye see a shadowy figure of human form moves across the room. It passes by quickly so you are going ok did I or did I not SEE something?
What was it? Something that naturally made the shadow?
Over drive with one's imagination or being over tired?
Or does ye's mind go to something paranormal?
When one's mind come into tune more with acceptance this be real one can focus on them more it seems. Now who or what are these Shadow People?
Imagination? Skeptics would simply say it be a trick of the mind in play. As it’s out of the corner of one’s eye most often, then it’s not in clear focus our of the range of clear sight. The human eye and mind can be easily fooled Yes or No?
Open for debate some that might well be.
Ghosts?
When one talks on seeing a Ghost one often describes a white mistish appearance. Shadow People are described as black or greyish. In many Ghost image sightings the image is very human like in form, not always the case with Shadow People. More blackish and lacking a lot of form details. Ghosts often have a clothing outline one can make out.
Demons?

The notion of something black or darkish takes one's mind to something negative in nature. White is thought pure and Black is thought not pure. If Shadow People are Demons in nature how come there be no reported cases to really support such activity? As the sightings seem huge
support such activity. As the sightings seem huge in numbers.
Are Shadow People simply ye stepping from one's body in an Astral Plane Journey? When seen in most cases the one reporting the event is in a relaxed state of being. Reading or watching TV, with music ext. Are we simply stepping out of oneself and not realizing that is happening?

Aliens or Interdimentional Enties?

Do other dimensions even exist? That is open for great debate. If they truly exist could they be looking into our World as we do in theirs in our Astral Travels? Time is said to be fluid. We are exploring more and more with our minds, and this could be simply the next level of “evolution “happening. The moving forward of the human level of consciousness? Is the door simply opening up more to the other dimensions for us? Are we ready for that time will tell that tale?

Lynn
Old 17-09-2011, 03:58 PM
mattie

Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion
hi mattie, greetings from a fellow Louisiana native. I was born and raised in Houma, LA

Laissez les bons temps rouler.

Quote:
I define spirits by how they appear to me visually. "shadow spirits" are literally dark black in appearance. their energy feels heavy and oppressive. their behavior also is different from light spirits, as they seem to be mostly takers, and not givers. they are a little bit tricksy and manipulative, and require some wariness/guardedness when they are around.

We can deal w/ any negative spirits easily. I call them the stalled 4D jokers because of the proclivity of many of them to be tricky & less than straightforward in how they present.
Old 18-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Yes please share what you know, if you don't mind. It doesn't matter if what you have to say doesn't "fit". That only makes it more interesting and more useful, like a different puzzle piece.

Quote:
How do you define ‘Shadow spirits.’ This could help to provide information.

Ok, I’ll write up as much as I can pull off the top of my head, this post will probably be quite lengthily.

I define shadow spirits of any kind as being an individual with a specific type of energy which have a very disjointed and almost random low toned vibratory pattern. These spirits are most often seen with dark static-like shadowy features and can be of varying densities and can have either a single, or varying forms.

I don’t include spirits faking shadow-like identities for their own purposes as being shadows themselves because it isn’t their natural state of being.

Two of the main signs of a shadows presence are a severe decline in air pressure and temperature and noticeable alteration of the atmosphere of an area (such as an unusual and sudden change in the density of the air,)

I’ve personally witnessed shadows hosting in physical bodies via possession, soul bonds, as well as energetic attachments and constructs. I have yet to personally communicate with a shadow who has been incarnate themselves though I think that such a thing is possible.

I’ve separated shadows into 4 categories which I’ve decided to name after what I know of their origins.

Accumulative Shadows

These shadows are seen as being extremely solid, like a litteral physical shadow and often have a single terrestrial form (such as a human or animal…not sure about plants.) I find these shadows to be quite basic and whom often mirror the behavior of whoever they are communicating with. They have a naturally inquisitive nature and often choose in specific places to inhabit which suits their personal preferences. These shadows aren’t a direct threat to incarnates and have often co-existed well with other spirits.

Because of the fixed nature of these shadows forms (which they cannot change), they are the most often photographed and seen. However, since their energy isn’t of a high velocity they are quite hard to film (not sure how that works, but I’ve tested the theory out and gotten the same results each time.)

Through conversing with such shadows I have found that many are indigenous to this state of existence (the physical world) and that they often form naturally over varying periods of time and mimic whichever animal they first bond closely with, which becomes their natural form.
I’ve also heard a couple of varying accounts about shadows shedding any coalesced energy that they find to be too bulky and dense to carry around. In circumstances where shadows meet whilst “shedding” this energy can then attract and accumulate other shadow energies to form a smaller shadow with sentience of its own which then develops and finds a form of it’s own (a majority of the ones I’ve seen be created this way happen to take the forms of children or small animals, I find this may be because of their overall smaller volume.)

Evolved Shadows

These shadows are much like the previous in the sense that they have a fixed form which is terrestrial, but these shadows can vary in density and definition. Their energy flows in the same way a ghosts would, so areas of their form can be indistinct or blurry or opaque whilst other areas are dark and solid looking.

These shadows are often disruptive and constantly in motion. They often seem to be wandering aimlessly, but in reality they always focus on some specific goal and have something of a one track mind so they are quite difficult to converse with. The auras of these spirits are quite physically oriented so they often affect physical objects in their vicinity, seemingly in the same way as a poltergeist, only without intent and often no more than vibrating/shaking objects around them or dragging loose objects in the outer layers of their auras.

Also, unlike the former spirits, these shadows have differing origins. The origin of a majority of these shadows seems to be that they were once ghosts (souls of the deceased) who simply took an alternative “evolutionary path” and became attuned to lower vibration energies. Others claim to be astral projector’s who have attachments to either the former or latter shadow type.

Foreign Shadows

These shadows are often described in various ways because they are able to change their forms at will (though I do believe each does have a natural form,) one very common tip off as to this kind of spirit is that they are able to portray a small amount of color through their forms (often as shining eyes or a glow emanating out of the form itself.) These shadows are known to provoke negative affects on incarnates and discarnate’s alike because their nature is predatory (they feed on various forms energy from external sources to keep them metaphysically balanced.) The behavior of these shadows varies greatly from individual to individual and they seem to be very elusive.

One marked difference I have seen among the previous types of shadows and this kind is that this kind is actually able to create auditory sound. A common occurrence in the presence of such a spirit is to hear them “breathing” loudly. I believe this “breathing” may be the sound of the shadow pulling in and filtering energy (inhale pulls energy in, exhale filters and disperses any unneeded components of that energy itself.)

It seems clear to me that the origin of this type of shadow is not strictly physical considering I’ve watched a number of them “teleport” and come and go through specific areas.

Other Shadows

These are shadows which I have yet to place in any category because they have characteristics of more then one category, or no characteristics at all.

One of this category seems to be a “mixed” spirit with both the black static energy pertaining to shadows themselves, and white low velocity energy as well. (One I witnessed had a white inner core, while the outer layers of its form and aura were shadow-like.)

Another would be a shadow that is completely white in color which I witnessed clinging to a tree about 4 years ago, it had the same energetic feel to it, but looked completely different (maybe there are albino spirits. Heh.)

Ok, now for the sake of the length of this post I’ll leave my own descriptions of skills and behavior’s I think are inherent to shadows themselves for a later time (if anyone is interested after that looong speel.)
Old 18-09-2011, 12:18 PM
Tindra

I have seen a lot in that state right before waking up but have not learned that much about what it is that I see. Most of what I see are smaller entities that act like a swarm or at least seem to act in unison. I suppose these would fall into the category of shadow beings.

If I am angry they tend to glow red, if I am scared they tend to be black or dark in color. I tried changing my emotional state from fear and anger to something more positive using violet flame meditation and one of those critter clumps changed color to bright violet to match. I have seen them look like scribbles on the wall in various colors, as blobs, as spheres of various material, as spheres with tendrils (various versions), as a jumbled string like loose clump of yarn, as a bird, as fish, as a swarm of wasps or yellow jackets, as a man shaped out of smaller spheres, as clusters of spheres like grapes, they even came together and formed a rotating pyramid on the palm of my hand during one brief OOBE. They occasionally manifest like two dimensional objects, like newspaper clippings or a computer display with images and text for me to look at.

I have tried redirecting my gaze during this state and this whatever it is does not follow my gaze at all. These do not seem to be afterimages. They usually move to some area that is shaded and dissipate or phase out as I become more awake.

I see these things about once a week and have seen them that frequently for about two years now. It seems to go along with other types of experiences, such as lucid dreams, OOBEs, and telepathy.

I have tried to communicate with these sorts of things without much luck. The only thing that did seem to work was to imitate something I saw in a lucid dream and it involved connecting energies with it. I tried it during one OOBE and "heard" a long rant as a result in some foreign and voluminous language.

One visitor, whom I am almost certain was either thinking about me or was projecting to my location, appeared a bit like this:

Not sure how to categorize any of it and whenever I try something else happens that makes it necessary to modify the most recent concept of what these things are. At the moment all I got is a half formed idea involving thoughtforms, astral matter, astral critters, and partial projections.

That's the "small" entities. As for larger entities, I have only seen a few of those. I have had two visits from a black entity (looked like the silhouette or shadow of a tall, skinny man or humanoid) with an intense electric blue glow who tried to lift me out of body and on the second try tried to drag me away from the body. I could go on and on, but I don't have a clue what these things are. All I can really do is to write it all down (and it is turning into a very long list) and hope that one day it will make some sort of sense.
Old 19-09-2011, 05:45 AM
illusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Ok, I’ll write up as much as I can pull off the top of my head, this post will probably be quite lengthily....

....I don’t include spirits faking shadow-like identities for their own purposes as being shadows themselves because it isn’t their natural state of being....

Accumulative Shadows

Evolved Shadows

Foreign Shadows

Other Shadows

Ok, now for the sake of the length of this post I’ll leave my own descriptions of skills and behavior’s I think are inherent to shadows themselves for a later time (if anyone is interested after that looong speel.)

Sangress that is truly amazing reading. Wow. I have never seen these kinds of details anywhere in my own searches for information.

May I ask, how did you learn about all of this? Intuition? Observation?

Thanks so much for sharing what you know. Extremely interesting!

About the concept of the "natural" shadow being, versus an entity who is faking a shadow identity.... so all entities have a kind of innate orientation, that they can consciously alter if they choose? And aligning yourself with an energy which doesn't match your own natural energy is somehow uncomfortable or difficult to maintain. Can I ask, what do you feel would be the motivation to masquerade as a shadow if you aren't naturally one?

Also anything else you would like to share about shadow behavior would be really appreciated. Info like this is hard to come by.
Old 19-09-2011, 05:52 AM
illusion

Tindra, when I was a kid I saw things similar to what you are describing, and like the picture you posted. When I told my parents they took me to be tested for brain abnormalities, and schizophrenia.

No one was able to explain what I was seeing, except to say I was a highly imaginative child. The lights and objects faded out by the time I was in high school, and haven't returned. I've actually heard this is an extremely common thing in children under the age of 10. No idea what it is though.

So you are an adult experiencing these things? Interesting. I always called it "spirit vision" and I miss having it, to be honest.
Old 19-09-2011, 07:44 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Sangress that is truly amazing reading. Wow. I have never seen these kinds of details anywhere in my own searches for information

I'm glad you found it to be of some use. As I said, most of it doesnt "fit" what most people understand of shadows.

Quote:
May I ask, how did you learn about all of this? Intuition? Observation?

It's basically personal first-hand experience and a lot of instinct driven activities and some natural metaphysical skills on the side.

I can meet and greet spirits as easily as I can stalk and blackmail them, so yeh...jack of all trades I suppose. Heh.

Quote:
Thanks so much for sharing what you know. Extremely interesting!

No problem. I haven't shared that information before so I was interested to see peoples reactions. To be honest I was a bit hesitant about the entire subject because some small things I have mentioned and shown to people (namely ghost enthusiasts) in the past has basically made them freak out a LOT.

Quote:
About the concept of the "natural" shadow being, versus an entity who is faking a shadow identity.... so all entities have a kind of innate orientation, that they can consciously alter if they choose?

From what I know, all entities have like a basic core energy (I just call it a soul for conveniences sake) which dictates what type of spirit they are and how their opperate and oftentimes how they behave and survive on an instinctual level.

Most spirits can alter their appearence in some way just like you or I can change our hairstyle or behave in a different way. From what I've seen it's all just a form of communication or a means to an end.

Quote:
And aligning yourself with an energy which doesn't match your own natural energy is somehow uncomfortable or difficult to maintain.

Ah, see this is where things get interesting. Different spirits are made of different energetic componants (kind of like energetic DNA) and some of those componants can be intollerant of certain energies.

For example, I can't cope with certain frequencies of energy on any level (physically, mentally or metaphysically.) Two things that hold that specific frequency (among many others) is the metal gold and the sun itself...which poses a heap of issues for me considering the damage it inflicts on me metaphysically is also mirrored physically and so on and so forth....my point is, my soul/core energy cannot adjust or climatise to that type of energy and therefore that energy is harmfull to me and always will be.

Now, just for the sake of an example, if I was to manipulate the energy of the sun and use it for some purpose it would be immensly painfull (I've been stabbed before...and I can tell you that is nothing compared to the pain when I tried to use that specific kind of energy...its beyond agony, very hard to put into words) and the energy itself would be unmanagable as well considering I wouldn't be able to blend my own energy with it....it'd be like the metaphysical version of setting my hand on fire so I can light a cigarrette and having nothing to douse the flame.

Quote:
Can I ask, what do you feel would be the motivation to masquerade as a shadow if you aren't naturally one?

I've had times where a spirit has been startled (or scared ****less) by me and they've altered their energy so that they look stronger than they really are, more intimidating and generally untouchable.

Of course I knew it was an act, I always know since I can see straight to everythings soul/core energy.

So, in the same way a possum will play dead, or a puffer fish will puff up or a dog will raise its hackles, some spirits change their outter appearence so that they seem more dangerious and threatening than they really are because they feel threatened. It's a pretty natural thing.

Another example (personal expereince again) is that a spirit is in a tough situation, surrounded by other dangerious spirits who would probably like to terrorise it, so it mimicks them in the hope that it remains unnoticed....or it curls itself into an orb so as to not be noticed whilst it puts some distance between it and the threat.

Yet another reason that just occured to me would be simply that some spirits mimick eachother to make it easier to communicate with eachother. For example, a spirit with a higher vibration of energy probably wont be completely visible to a spirit thats on a different "wavelength" of vibration to it, so that first spirit lowers its vibe to make things easier on the other one. It's a bit like the difference between talking to someone from the other side of a brick wall or speaking directly to their face.

Also, some spirits have a specific energetic language thats basically comprised for flashes in their aura and other things (think of how chaemlions or cuttle fish communicate visually) so some spirits need to adjust their energy to suit the chosen language.

Quote:
Also anything else you would like to share about shadow behavior would be really appreciated. Info like this is hard to come by.

I certainly will when I get the time. I've got about 20 behaviours listed in one of my notebooks...somewhere...that fit shadows pretty well, and a few others that might be part of a broader scale of behaviours too.

Also, considering I have a 2 week break from school I am pretty sure I'll finally be able to go on a few more of my "ghost hunts" to gather some extra intel from some of my spirit associates. Looking forward to filling in some extra peices of a particular puzzle connected to shadows (hopefully I'll be able to find out where they go when they aren't "here" and how they "flash" out of existence.)
Old 19-09-2011, 12:28 PM
illusion

Quote:
No problem. I haven't shared that information before so I was interested to see peoples reactions. To be honest I was a bit hesitant about the entire subject because some small things I have mentioned and shown to people (namely ghost enthusiasts) in the past has basically made them freak out a LOT.

This kind of stuff doesn't freak me out, I understand that for some people, even talking about shadow spirits is too creepy, or somehow inviting them in. I don't feel that way. I've learned to be at peace with whoever and whatever is out there, however different from me it may be. This entire subject interests me mostly because I've got shadows showing up on my doorstep whether I want them there or not, and I need some way of understanding what I am experiencing.

So, many thanks to you for providing that way. The entire shadow realm is something I can't really access firsthand, not even entirely sure it's something I would WANT to access. I have the wrong vibration to fit into a world like that. It would be like throwing steak in a tiger cage, more or less. But talking with you is a bit like hearing from someone who's been to China and speaks the language, when maybe all I'll ever do is eat the take-out.

So for expanding my worldview, thank you.

Quote:
Now, just for the sake of an example, if I was to manipulate the energy of the sun and use it for some purpose it would be immensly painfull

Quote:
I've had times where a spirit has been startled (or scared ****less) by me and they've altered their energy so that they look stronger than they really are, more intimidating and generally untouchable.

Of course I knew it was an act, I always know since I can see straight to everythings soul/core energy.

So, in the same way a possum will play dead, or a puffer fish will puff up or a dog will raise its hackles, some spirits change their outter appearence so that they seem more dangerious and threatening than they really are because they feel threatened.

This kind of stuff is so beyond my level of experience, its not even funny. It sounds actually like a Carlos Castaneda book, manipulating energy and spirits faking each other out and engaging in power struggles and stand-offs. (I don't mean that comparison in an offensive way, I actually like Castaneda's books and I own many of them). Sorcery and energy manipulation is not something I would ever pursue personally so I appreciate hearing about your experiences.

Ghost hunts, sounds cool. Enjoy your vacation and happy exploring.
Old 19-09-2011, 01:33 PM
Tindra

Sorry about the previous dump.

I know a little bit about the topic. Most of what I have come across that has tried to feed on me is human, or rather, have a human body, at this time. I used to be "used" to gather energy and redirect it to someone who needed it, like you if I remember one of your previous posts correctly. I felt compassion but it reached a point where that individual not only took it for granted but tried to take it all. So I cut it off and took it all back. I felt completely justified and have no qualms about it.

So I finally realized I have a need but no longer wanted to get it if it harmed another. I returned the energy and searched high and low for a source that would not be harmed. It was a bit like a predator deciding to become a vegetarian. I aged about 10 years or more the time it took to find a new source, or rather it found me, not sure how that worked.

Long story short, that is how I met someone who is compatible with me. His energy combined with mine generates even more energy, so both benefit. From that blending process with him I have become incompatible with other people, so I no longer get anything out of the usual exchange. The benefit is that what I lost during the search was regained and then some, the drawback is that I am not sure I would ever be able to find a replacement since I have changed in the process.

I believe that hunger is the root cause of all that is wrong from bickering spouses, child rape, torture, wars, you name it. It is like a bunch of zombies turned against one another, and the energy is not that good. People like to blame demons and spirits for everything and forget that they are the ones who are making the decision to do something that ultimately harms someone else for their own gain. If people found that special someone who can give them that mutually beneficial zap I bet this reality would be a whole lot better than it is.

Thank you for being so honest and upfront about this topic.