Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Closed Thread

Old 22-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Cocaine Eyes

Taste of my writing.

I find inspiration in anything, so I write about politics(or anti politics), war, love, spirituality and alot more. I write music now, basically.

Here is a chorus.

As wetness pours straight from my eyes, I see your sight
And I weep your stolen cries
For this cannot be your last plight,
And if the tears do not stream down your face
Raise the blade, put away what the past came to create.
Old 23-11-2006, 09:00 AM
Enlightener

Flaming sasquatch

I seem to be having troubles coming up with lyrics for my songs, got any pearls of wisdom that you would like to share?
I'm just not sure what to write about, what to say. I thought you might be able to help me out.

Enlightener
Old 23-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Cocaine Eyes

You seem to have theories. From the other thread I can see that you have some grasp on love. Put the words from your theory together.
Old 24-11-2006, 08:03 AM
Enlightener

Spinach Monsoon

Yes, thankyou, I have already thought about singing about my spiritual theories and ideas and that is probably what I will do. It's just kind of daunting thinking about trying to fit words into the melodic sentences.

I'll find a way...

Enlightener
Old 25-11-2006, 03:45 AM
Cocaine Eyes

The best part is you only will know the real meaning. Therefore you can make your thoughts sound nice, and they can still be your thoughts.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:51 AM
Temperance

You have just written what i havnt been able to write. That small verse has just summed up so much, it really hit home with me. I have tears in my eyes. Incredible.. thankyou. I would love to see the whole song..
Old 03-03-2007, 07:30 PM
janspirit

I love ur writing, CE... just beautiful..

when u releasing ur album?

love n light

janspirit
Closed Thread