Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 19-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Master
What are you about?

I am at an inquisitive time where I feel I should be asking more than I am telling; and as I scroll through the list of forums I find myself at a loss to understand what this forum is about.

As we are mostly a friendly group here I would like someone to explain to me what it is you believe and how Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits and Woodland Creatures ties into your spirituality. What is your spirituality called? What is it in practice? What are the values you hold dear as a group? And when did you know this was your path?
Old 19-07-2011, 11:12 PM
not human

Hi 002 Cents
I'll answer in order :
1 They don't tie into my path at all at this stage
2 My experience
3 Meditation, self inquiry, #@#!!ing up
4 Can't answer as a group
5 Upon being born

Hope this helps & good luck with your inquiry
Old 19-07-2011, 11:15 PM
Master
Thanks for the answer... could you explain what each of them is supposed to be exactly? I mean Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits and Woodland Creatures I am at a loss.
Old 20-07-2011, 12:18 AM
not human

Hi
1 meaning Faeries, Elementals etc aren't a part of my spiritual landscape I am sure they are to others but just not to me
2 My spirituality doesn't fall into any catergory other than my experience eg I am not a religion. a modality, an ability etc
3 In practice my path revolves around meditation. self inquiry & knowledgethrough failure
4 My path seemed to begin when I was born however on a mental / concious level when I was early 20's
5 I don't see myself as part of anything other than a deeper connection to conciousness

I can't really be any more specific than this hope it helps..
Old 20-07-2011, 02:27 AM
Boldylocks

In my experience, I am a non-denominational Christian. I actually prayed to Jesus Christ that He would allow me to meet a "Nature Guardian" (as I termed them in my prayer) IF they actually do exist. I left it in His hands as to when, how , where, etc.

One month later I had a face to face encounter inside my home with one of these Beings-- a female Pixie or Faerie. God opened my eyes for just a minute or two, and I was able to see her. She was resting in my hair and looking at me with pure empathy -- clearly she was sharing in my own emotions at that time- as there had been a family crisis that night before and I was troubled. It was like she was helping me to carry my emotional burden-- my guess is that many of these Beings who work for the Light are empaths- and they do often connect with us and share our burdens more than we realize. Probably they even connect with animals and plants, trees, etc too as part of the way some of them help minister to Nature.

I was shocked , and realized that I was not going crazy- that my prayer was actually being answered! This Being very very closely resembled Brian Frouds' version of the Pixies-- in his book,"Good Faeries, Bad Fairies". After my encounter I scoured the bookstores for any literature that contained actual encounters and took the subject of Faeries seriously. I had not seen most of his paintings before this.
The only difference between the pixies he painted and the Being I saw face to face, is that the Being I saw was female, less wiry and more softer and regal looking- whereas Brian Froud had painted male Pixies who looked as though they were up to mischief...lol ;-) I think the Being I saw was someone of position amongst her fellow Beings-- She did seem to have a cultured dignity about her, but yet she also seemed to have a humlity and sweetness too-- as well as total peace.

My encounter was one that I never dreamed I'd ever experience, and I NEVER imagined these Beings truly DO exist- until God actually revealed to me this. So when you ask God something, expect Him to answer in His own way.

There is more to His Kingdom than we Christians even realize- There are so many types of these Beings- not all of them have good hearts , but some do- just as with we humans- all intelligent life has choices.

So, my experience taught me as a Christian never to put words in God's mouth and teach people that something does or does not exist because it's not mentoned directly in the Bible- Even the Bible mentiones that if EVERYTHING Jesus said or did was recorded,the World would be too small to contain all the books.
I do personally believe that after Christ returns one some day to fully set up His Father's Kingdom on this Earth, the Earth will also experience a Restoration period from all of it's Environmental assaults brought upon it by greedy mankind. Many will be used in this healing process, and so will the Fae and Elven Realms-- Many humans who are blessed to take part in this restoration period are going to be in for a shock when they see not only Angels, but other Beings helping with all the healing work that will take place on this planet.

Right now Earth is going through it's Tribulation period- not only Earth, but also mankind and even the Faerykind- as everything that man does to this planet to hurt Creation also causes great sorrow and suffering to the other Realms who love this Earth as well.
Old 20-07-2011, 03:04 AM
Master
Thank you for taking the time to share that.

I personally believe we are each handed a unique experience in this life for different reasons. That I do not see them just means that I was not meant to.

I pray all the time but my prayers are for humanity. That we will peaceably and universally come to embrace a new set of ideals around brotherhood, equality, goodness, compassion and love; so that we may begin living in harmony with the earth and all it's inhabitants. I pray for the lord to send healing to those who are ill of heart and mind; so they can be free of the desires to harm others. I pray that he is at work amidst those groups who terrorize. That he has planted saints in their ranks who would start to reform them from within and that they may find the strong hold that they need to do just this.

Thank you again for sharing such a beautiful experience.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Docha

Well seeing as how I'm new here this is a great starter thread. Lol I tend to just dive in most of the time.

I have always been drawn to mythology and nature. My first dabbelings in the 'non christian' line of spirituality started with the celtic beliefs, but the true natural traditions have been almost wiped out, so 'the ancients' as I refer to them sometimes called me to learn the native american traditions. I would identify most with those beliefs. However all cultures and their ties to nature run parallel. So its not difficult to adapt to any belief system.

For me its through the animals, weather, plants and such that the universe/god/ancients speak. The universe talks we just need to listen. I find amusement when an animal shows up and I deliver a message to an unsuspecting friend. I always point out the source. Most perk up with intrest.

Its not something I am. Its a way of life. I had no mentor or teachers, just stories and an insatiable curiosity.

I think the first time I can recall the pull to such things I was about four or five. I had to be an 'indian' for halloween and was very dissapointed my costume was not doeskin and I didn't get moccassins. Lol

I am not celtic nor native american by heritage. One can imagine how confused my family was that I pretended to be a lot growing up...lol

Its the universal connection to me, the all and the nothing. Animal totem or powers are a cross culture world wide belief and so logically it must be a spiritual truth. :)
Old 19-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
Thank you for taking the time to share that.

I personally believe we are each handed a unique experience in this life for different reasons. That I do not see them just means that I was not meant to.

I pray all the time but my prayers are for humanity. That we will peaceably and universally come to embrace a new set of ideals around brotherhood, equality, goodness, compassion and love; so that we may begin living in harmony with the earth and all it's inhabitants. I pray for the lord to send healing to those who are ill of heart and mind; so they can be free of the desires to harm others. I pray that he is at work amidst those groups who terrorize. That he has planted saints in their ranks who would start to reform them from within and that they may find the strong hold that they need to do just this.

Thank you again for sharing such a beautiful experience.

you're so very welcome my friend- and i love your prayers- and will join you in them

hugs,
Boldylocks