Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-03-2011, 08:00 AM
Master
Part II My Work on Gospels

If you haven't read my Genesis work I don't know if anyone will be able to get my Gospel work.

Mind you, this is not an Orthodox work. It is both research, intuition, and metaphysical.

I will be mixing mostly Luke and John. Especially the fact that John is my favorite Gospel. He knew and loved Jesus more than anyone else.

In the beginning was the Word-

In the beginning I wrote a whole thing on my Genesis work that there was just One Spirit. The Word here is associated with speech. Speech is a vibration. A word is a vibration from the mouth originated from thought. Thought, vibration, and energy are one. The Word has been associated with the Light/Mind in Genesis. The Spirit begets It's Mind. Spirit and Mind are one. But then Mind moves and ripples of vibration go out. The Word is one long Sentence of many words. The Word is like the Over-soul or One Mind of all our minds. The Divine Mind creates everything. It knows no darkness. It has not participated with the Material world. For every soul who has entered the material world has only brought selfishness in their mind since conception. The first tendency of a soul in an ignorant/dark material world is to do their own will. Thus sin is first manifested. So the Word has never become flesh until 2,000 years ago. Either from previous incarnations or their first intent in flesh, the soul seeks its own will first. It is our present nature as a race and as a Monad (soul group). The Word gives the many words (souls) the power to become the sons of God. It helps us return to our original selves described in Genesis as the lights who covered the sky. The stars/lights that the Dragon swooped down to the Earth in Revelations- one third of them from Heaven. The Word is also associated with the Holy Spirit. This is the Holy Energy of God. The world up to the time of the Gospels was at the mid-point. The Hebrews went through 6 Covenants. One side was spiritually advanced- the sons of Light in the Essene gospels. The other side was spiritually ignorant- the sons of Belial. These sons of Belial were the Pharisees and the Sanhedrin. Caiaphas was the reincarnation of previous Baal High Priests. Caiaphas is the Wicked Priest in the Essene prophecies. Judas is the antichrist- the one who betrays Christ.

The Infancy- Mary is a young, pure, and innocent girl who is filled with "grace". For Mary received divine grace for her grace to others. Thus from conception through her whole life she was pure and was gracious. She entered our world for God's sake. She was the feminine twin of the One who was to come. Not as feminine Christ, but the Mother, the door to Christ. Mary accepts the offer of God. Mary is the hope and example of the Human Race. She came as a pure soul without blemish without a tendency for her self. She is how we all start off in our journey and did not stumble but kept her will at-one with the Father's Will. Her consciousness was realized at the level where the Archangel Gabriel could manifest to her personally. In her womb, through the descending Holy Ghost/Energy of God, the soul of Christ was conceived. Through her obedience, the Word was able to manifest fully into her womb. Now Man is meant to collectively manifest the Word. God sends Christ and the Holy Spirit. The two that shall redeem his people. From the time of Moses, raising his kundalini or serpent to God, no Man had manifested the Christ Consciousness or Holy Spirit. Thus the Christ spirit and the Christ Consciousness are sent to expose the fullness of God. The Christ spirit is a new emanation of God, a pure soul. A son, a lamb, an offering, a shepherd. He receives a human body, mind, and soul. He becomes flesh and grows into Jesus of Nazareth. With him the Christ Consciousness (Holy Spirit) accompanies Him. He is baptized by John the Baptist (reincarnated Elijah).

John is Elijah? Elijah had killed the 400 prophets of Baal and defied Jezebel. Jezebel reincarnated as Herod's daughter demands John the Baptist's head. This karma is fixed for John. Through the grace of giving up his physical self to be the Witness of the Christ. John later returns to his former glory as Elijah at the Transfiguration.

John's baptism of Jesus is a "formal" ritual. This is the marriage of Jesus of Nazareth (The Christ soul) with the universal Christ Consciousness (Holy Spirit/Spirit of Christ). This universal spirit or Energy was not available in it's Fullness until Jesus came. Jesus becomes The Christ. He goes into the desert and undoes the sin of the original Adam. The serpent or his human self tempts him to misuse his fully revealed Divine "Christened" Consciousness (Holy Spirit) for physical means. To turn stones into bread. To use his power to take over the entire world. To test the Will of his Father. All three temptations are overcome. The Hallucinations of the desert coupled with Jesus' human self, and the temptation of evil spirits is trampled for quite some time. After succeeding in his test, Jesus elects the 12 Apostles to emanate energy from the 12 Constellations, the 12 aspects of our selves. Each one having a positive and negative attribute. Jesus demonstrates the miracles and powers of his Christ Consciousness. His oneness with the Father (Absolute). Jesus took on our flesh. He deserved a higher form, a higher vibration. The body to fit his spirituality would baffle our minds. An androgynous angelic being. But no, God/Jesus sought a humble flawed body to show an example for Man. Which is? Humility is Godliness.

Now Caiaphas and the Pharisees sought to destroy the lowly Nazarene. Caiaphas and his priests were all part of the "Satanic force" coupled with the power of the Roman Empire, and Herod's carnal obsessed lineage. The son of this force became Judas. It was through Judas, the Christ was crucified. Judas who was spiritually enlightened, his third eye so to speak centered on God had a massive flaw. His flaw was money. Which dates back to the Semites worshiping the Golden Calf over God. Judas chose silver over the Christ. Judas hoped this would also fuel Jesus to unleash his divine power. And hoped to gain from it for selfish reasons. Judas obviously went mad being Satan-obsessed in his consciousness and killed himself. The Dark Force worked consciously on a spiritual level (evil spirits/dark souls), and a physical level (Caiaphas and his Council, Roman powers, and Herod). Jesus went into Gethsemane where he would expect the Romans to capture him. Jesus was once again in the presence of darkness. The essence of this material universe as described in Genesis. The darkness, or unconsciousness constantly gnawed at Jesus' mind to give up his mission. The Cross is too much. He even pushed Peter aside for telling him he wouldn't die. He called Peter Satan because it told Adam the same thing. Thus Jesus told the "satan" in Peter, his unenlightened self to shut the hell up. He doesn't know better than the Son of God.

His Death:

Jesus is now betrayed and captured. He is abandoned, left alone, and friendless. He begins to take on the sins/karma of his People. He is questioned by the Pharisees. He is mocked, laughed at, spat on, beaten, and tortured. These are what we do to ourselves, to others, and to God. Jesus was taking on the sins of the World, as so fully expressed by his own people. You see how just as in Genesis, the serpent started off as a whisper? With Jesus it started off with just a kiss. And it cultivated into a bloody death! We betray God. We abandon him for self. We leave him friendless. We mock him. We spit at him. We get angry with Him. Etc. And we do this with each other. Jesus is finally condemned to death. Probably the final straw of man is that he condemns one another! And we all end up dead at the end of the day. Jesus carries his cross. Along the way he is comforted by those who wish to ALSO manifest the Kingdom of God by helping the suffering servant to his death. Not to save him, not to stop this madness. But to help carry the savior, the offering to the mount for those who did not know their sins. Jesus prayed to forgive them, for they know not what they do. The Roman officers, the Pharisees, and such were under the power of darkness, or "Ignorance". Also called "Maya" in Hinduism. For this is the essence of the Material universe. And so Jesus is finally crucified. He is crucified in his hands, feet, and head. The five energy points of Man's body. The five points of the psychic Star. The five races of Man. The five sense. And now the Five Wounds of Christ. At the very end, Jesus could feel his consciousness in God slipping away. He could not feel the Father. The weight of all their sins had blocked his psychic vision. He cried out like a child searching for his Father in the dark woods. Finally, he is once again realized in our Father. He says- "It is finished". All the life-force and all his energy along with his sacred blood and body is drained. His body of Christ is drained of all fluids. And his spirit of Christ (Christ Consciousness) along with his soul has left. His exit from this world is like an earthquake. The spiritual world is shaken. The physical world is slightly shaken but not the effect of the spiritual. The astral and ethereal worlds tremble. The soul of Jesus travels out of the physical world, into the astral world. There he sheds his astral body and opens the doors for those in the astral heavens. Then he moves onto the casual world and shedding his casual body, opening the doors for those who only went to the casual heavens. Finally Jesus opens the doors to the Father. He returns in his body on the Third Day. His body is full awakened. Regenerated. His Son of Man, or human self is fully made one with his Son of God, God-Self. Man and God is fully united in his resurrection. The spiritual and material realms of Genesis that were at once one in aim and fell, are once again made one in Jesus of Nazareth. The darkness of the material universe is raised up in his body and enlightened and brought into Heaven. Jesus then ascends to the Father.
The upper Heaven of the Father is fully opened and awakened. Souls who belonged with the Father such as Moses, Elijah, and etc ascend to the Father to enjoy their oneness once again. Through Christ, as all stood witness to his sacrifice, those who belonged all return in oneness with the Father.
Jesus Christ then sends the Father's and His Holy Spirit, their Christ Consciousness unto the Apostles and Mary. The Apostles then share in their suffering with Christ. As Christ becomes their new selves. They all become one in Christ. Many christs as some would say. Mary even ascends and takes both body and soul. She raises the material into spiritual as well as her Son did. Thus Mary conquers the serpent through her carnal purity, raising it up to the Father. Mary becomes in many ways the female christ. The new Mother of souls unlike the old Eve. This pattern is now played out. Through the Saints of Francis, Anthony, Theresa of Avila. Many Buddhas and Bodhisattva carry this pattern through contacting the Holy Spirit in their daily lives. We have Hindu saints like Yukteswar, Lahiri Mahayasa, and many others to come to follow the pattern.
Old 21-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
. These sons of Belial were the Pharisees and the Sanhedrin....

Now Caiaphas and the Pharisees sought to destroy the lowly Nazarene... The Roman officers, the Pharisees, and such were under the power of darkness, or "Ignorance"...

Just my take, but you really have no clue about the Pharisees.

B'shalom,

Peter
Old 21-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Master
the Pharisees were not "evil". This is a Christian reinterpretation. They were learned men who established (post 2nd Temple) the rabbinic & commentary based form of Judaism, in which Judaism could exist and flourish after the destruction of the temples.

Although the legalistic approach always (IMO) requires the counterbalance that mysticism provides, it is equally wrong to say these men were Godless or had no concept or focus on the sacred, because they very much did. There are two approaches or ends of the spectrum...

he mystics then & later (I mean Jewish mystics) were more on one side...they focused more on the inner spiritual life., although they were all observant Jews (Jesus included). The mainstream rabbis of the day (pharisees) focused more on day to day life...and how God is present in our physical bodies, our lives, and even the smallest and seemingly least important details of day to day existence.

Which is "right", and which "wrong"? Both aspects are right...and neither is complete without the other. The demonizing of the Pharisees can be seen as just another manifestation of antisemitism, in historical context.

Cheers!
7L
Old 21-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Master
Ug I give up. Why are you defending Caiaphas? I understand they were learned men I am not being an anti-Semite. I was hoping people who believe in the Gospels were going to comment on this. But now a can of worms was open and now everyone is just going to comment on some anti-semetic claim or how the OP is ignorant and didn't make Caiaphas look like a house warming gift. I didn't write the Gospels. From the view of the Apostles, the disciples, and even many Essene and Gnostic Groups, the Pharisees were equivalent to today's religious extremists in the the Middle East mixed with the authority of the early Roman Church and all it's control over their people.

Even the great psychic Edgar Cayce called the Pharisees as the sons of Belial mentioned in the many prophecies in the Old Testament. Mel Gibson portrayed them very human. I never saw the Antisemitism in the film. Everyone was portrayed human either enlightened or unenlightened. But to them Jesus was a threat. Probably more of a political threat than any religious one.

So what the Roman Catholic Church has learned Men! But they have had horrible Popes in history responsible for awful things during the Middle Ages.

I guess in 100 years our great great grandkids will be saying towards a negative comment on Gadafi- "Hey! He was a learned man. You don't understand that he needed to wipe out his people to balance out some mathematical equation in his economic to blah blah".

Its not called well i am intelligent and you are ignorant for labeling that group. No. Your not intelligent for not bringing up the crime of that group. In today's world we don't associate the crime with the group. Instead we say well so what they killed a few people everyone has their off days.
Old 21-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Ug I give up. Why are you defending Caiaphas? I understand they were learned men I am not being an anti-Semite...

First, Caiphas was not a Pharisee. He was a Sadducee.

Second, as to the legitimacy of the koheyn gadol - the high priest - that had been a festering sore point going back to the beginning days of the Hasmoneans.

Third, like Judaism itself, both now and back then, the Pharisees were not some monolithic group. While there was much that united those who might be labeled Pharisees there were also very strong points of disagreement - as most famously illustrated by the differences between beit Shammai and beit Hillel. At best, or at worst depending upon your viewpoint, all one could say is that some Pharisees acted in a reprehensible manner.

I don't think that 7L was labelling you as an Anti-Semite, I know that I am not. She was simply pointing out that the portrait of the Pharisees in Christian scripture and the charges contained therein are inaccurate.

B'shalom,

Peter
Old 22-03-2011, 01:41 AM
Shim

I never thought that Jesus meant any less of the Pharisees than the Scribes (Matthew 23). Although I do think that when Jesus Christ calls someone a "fence sitter" or "hypocrite," or "brood of vipers," that they should start taking notes (the irony). I came away wondering who was closer to God, the sinner, the self righteous, or the righteous in religion?