Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 23-06-2018, 06:04 AM
Knower

Giving or helping and LOA

Today I saw an old lady selling some stuff on the road, I gaved her money to have dinner instead of buying from her. She humbly accepted the help and was delighted.

Now the question I have is, am I saying universe to give me more when I struggle like the lady?
Or am I saying give me abundance when I am striving for success?
Your insights will be appreciated, Thank you :)
Old 23-06-2018, 07:02 AM
Knower

You are saying, "I have." The law sees vibration and not future state. If a person has no fear of giving, no worry of is there enough to give, then their vibration is in alignment with "I have", and probably also gratitude for having :-)
Old 23-06-2018, 11:01 AM
Lorelyen

I occasionally give a fiver to a couple of people who do the "car wash" thing at our local Sainsburys. I wouldn't let them touch my car but it seems a gesture. I don't know why I single out those particular people and don't care to ask myself.

I once volunteered at a food bank and would help elderly people with house chores if I had spare time. Had to let that go of late as changes in work patterns mean I have less free time now. Still sometimes volunteer work though.

I don't think I'm particularly charitable and I think LOA is a swindle. It's mostly about materialism which doesn't interest me except in exchange for work. If I want something I'm happy to earn it.

Giving / helping is more of an attitude toward people, as I see it.

Old 24-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Experiencer

With LOA what I like to keep in mind is heart energy.

"The happiness of one's heart alone cannot satisfy the soul; one must try to include, as necessary to one's own happiness, the happiness of other's." Paramahansa Yogananda
Old 24-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzamilsa
Today I saw an old lady selling some stuff on the road, I gaved her money to have dinner instead of buying from her. She humbly accepted the help and was delighted.

Now the question I have is, am I saying universe to give me more when I struggle like the lady?
Or am I saying give me abundance when I am striving for success?
Your insights will be appreciated, Thank you :)

You don't "say" anything to the Universe, because the Universe reads you before you become conscious of your thought.

Also, you can't bargain with, or cheat the Universe. The Universe knows you better than yourself, and the Universe is always fair.
Old 24-06-2018, 07:08 PM
Knower

Yes I think it's the intention with what you give, if your intention is not malicious and doesn't expect anything then that's the purest form of addition to the goodness. There will be someone happy because You shared your happiness with them.