Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Knower

How strong / bright are aura colours?

How difficult or easy is it to see aura's? I am partly colour blind.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:49 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60

I don't see auras at all,but I can see the etheric easy,but I have just started to meditate after a 27 year approx lay off.
When I meditate I lay down because of extensive cervical and lumbar surgery,I practice samartha meditation,as used by the Lord Buddha,I used to focus on my breathe now I am focusing on the brow,all the colours I see are subdued,or pastel in nature,I have a purple and green flower open a foot from my face,its colours are subdued then a tiny little lady dances in the flower,in a purple/indigo sari,she has a bright yellow sun directly behind her,plus I get an inner glow creeping from my crown down to my forehead,nothing is bright just subdued colours.does that help?

Kind a regards Billy.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:23 PM
Master
A good start is to put your hand in front of the computer screen. Can you see energy and colors around your fingers?

My son is partially color blind too for the colors blue and red. He was born with the ability to see auras so I can't vouch for that. My daughter and I had to learn to see the auras, it took some practice, but doable.
Old 13-04-2017, 12:28 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
A good start is to put your hand in front of the computer screen. Can you see energy and colors around your fingers?

My son is partially color blind too for the colors blue and red. He was born with the ability to see auras so I can't vouch for that. My daughter and I had to learn to see the auras, it took some practice, but doable.

That's a brilliant avatar!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 13-04-2017, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
That's a brilliant avatar!

Kind Regards Billy.

Thank you Billy, and so is yours! Your meditation technique is amazing!

Oops, I meant green and red color blindness that he inherited from my dad.
Old 13-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Suspended
Guide
Colour Blindness During WW 2

Hello,did you know that America,Britain and the allied forces all employed colorblind folk to read aerial photos of the enemy ground installations, guns,tanks etc.all covered by camouflage netting…
A colorblind person could spot the difference in the shades of colour or even black and white,!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 13-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Master
And here I thought color blind people are not allowed to become a pathologist. I agree that color blind people see more shades of color. What a brilliant idea employing them for the war efforts.
Old 18-04-2017, 01:52 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60

The ability to see auras comes with practice, but the ability to see the actual colors is something more inherited and/or natural than a skill that may be "acquired." The intensity of any particular aura can be "felt" before it will be seen--in most cases.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:06 AM
Knower

I have tried the test with a hand in front of a pc screen......I see nothing. I think as well that maybe it is more for me in feeling then. A thing for the future.