Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-02-2017, 11:25 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
The saying is that you have to go through hell to get to heaven, but more accurately we have to go through all which we have stuffed down inside of us; all the mental constructs and emotional conditioning which we have taken on. No it is not immediate and yes we must face our consequences, or another way of saying it is, we have to face our demons. Our demons can be transformed into angels that help us understand and rise above whatever we are stuck in. Our consequences are what we have to work through. I studied psychology and human anatomy and physiology, patho-physiology, etc., to gain some tools to that end but those studies, while helpful, only took me so far. It required a lot of continual work on my part and I am still at it, practicing and doing the inner work with up's and down's, even after some 40-years of consciously being on an inner spiritual path.

well I didn't even truly mean anything of such a nature, even though its not separate and could be said about the following; I wouldn't personally use such a term-- I really just meant that, the consequences of a menu changing at a restaurant, must deal with the consequences of every repeating customer (re)orientating itself to the new menu--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 25-02-2017, 09:39 AM
Master
Farewell For Now......

So I will probably be offline for a long time; preparing to put my house in California
on the market for sale and move to Central America. Once my house sells I will be
driving to Belize with my travel trailer in tow; a 3,200-mile drive. My sister married
a guy from Belize whom she met in New York City and now she lives there; so I will
visit with her for a while. and then on to Panama where I plan to resettle. Panama
has better medical facilities then most other Central American nations, etc., and
that is of great concern to me at age-70; also English is widely spoken in Panama,
and the U.S. dollar is the local currency. So I am starting a new earthly adventure
at the age of seventy; its' never to old to start over. It's been enjoyable being
here at SF and in a matter of months, or a year or so, I may be here once again
listening and sharing with you.

Peace and Good Journey to all of you.
Old 25-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Ascender

Quote:
So I will probably be offline for a long time; preparing to put my house in California
on the market for sale and move to Central America. Once my house sells I will be
driving to Belize with my travel trailer in tow; a 3,200-mile drive. My sister married
a guy from Belize whom she met in New York City and now she lives there; so I will
visit with her for a while. and then on to Panama where I plan to resettle. Panama
has better medical facilities then most other Central American nations, etc., and
that is of great concern to me at age-70; also English is widely spoken in Panama,
and the U.S. dollar is the local currency. So I am starting a new earthly adventure
at the age of seventy; its' never to old to start over. It's been enjoyable being

Parhaps we will meet each other in other ways; enjoy your life!
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 25-02-2017, 05:26 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:

Oh wow! What an adventure, Starman!

We will miss you so much but as long as you are happy and well..it makes us happy too.

Enjoy the trip and all good tidings, friend on this road.

shiningstars