Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 07-02-2011, 08:05 AM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
how can one have " about 2 guides ? "

either it is or isn't or maybe one of them isn't sure they want to be a guide ?
I have 3. But I am a troubled child so I may be a challenge.
Old 07-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Uhmar

Quote:
How many guides am I allowed to have?
from 2 to 200
Quote:
Then I choose but one; the guidance of love.
two entirely seperate things.

You said love...LOVE is your guide !!! it is not your guide it is THE EMOTION that guides you.

Surely you do not believe you are so above the rest that you do not have a main guide, a higher self, or a joy guide,anger guide, whatever job you do to earn a living guide or helper guides. You would have to be perfect and then you would still have guides behind the scenes working on your behalf to keep your perfectness perfect....Sorry sweetie but you do have many guides just like the rest of us. sad thing is just tooo many humans dont start with the emotion LOVE.

this thread is on pendulums..how did it turn around to how many guides do we have? rflho...gotta love thread curves....lol lol

You are confusing enmotion and thoughts with guidance from above and from within.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
from 2 to 200

two entirely seperate things.

You said love...LOVE is your guide !!! it is not your guide it is THE EMOTION that guides you.

Surely you do not believe you are so above the rest that you do not have a main guide, a higher self, or a joy guide,anger guide, whatever job you do to earn a living guide or helper guides. You would have to be perfect and then you would still have guides behind the scenes working on your behalf to keep your perfectness perfect....Sorry sweetie but you do have many guides just like the rest of us. sad thing is just tooo many humans dont start with the emotion LOVE.

this thread is on pendulums..how did it turn around to how many guides do we have? rflho...gotta love thread curves....lol lol

You are confusing enmotion and thoughts with guidance from above and from within.
I need not a lecture from another about spirit guides, for I need not a lecture on who I already am.
Further is it for me to say what values and meanings I choose to place on my words. What values you choose to place on your own words, or my words is your own game to play.

All you have achieved with this interposed contribution is to reveal to yourself what words mean, what love means, and what feelings mean to you.

Furthermore for me to point out, was such a question of ‘how many guides do I have?’ was a purposeful display of a sense of humour for those who know me to enjoy.
No I do not have 2-200, and I would thank you for not speaking on my behalf or assuming there is a minimum or limit to this number.
I am very aware of how many companions of spirit I have, for I can name them all to you. I can also relate the name of my own spirit, where it is from and what precisely it does, and has been doing for a very long time. I wonder, can you say the same about yourself in order to speak with such certainty on my behalf?

Please, do let me speak on behalf of myself, and let me say what I mean, and mean what I say.

Enjoy your day.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-02-2011, 04:39 PM
shifty123

Angry

Eventually I'll know their names but for right now I'm happy to just talk to them. Plus I want to trod carefully not to annoy the most important guide.

Now that I'm more comfortable with my pendulum. I check my chakras daily. I'm actually more in tune with my energy flow. I'm beginning to feel my energy move with the sway of the pendulum. Saturday I felt a little dizzy while checking my brain chakra
Old 08-02-2011, 11:14 AM
shifty123

it's funny

The more I check my chakras the more sensations I get. Like walking through cob webs.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Uhmar

Spirit Guide Sparrow))) I am sorry
I truly did not mean to offend you in any way. I was just surprised by your words. Please accept my apology as I was not judging you or speaking for you. I was speaking from the place of if someone read it and thought guides did not exist.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
Spirit Guide Sparrow))) I am sorry
I truly did not mean to offend you in any way. I was just surprised by your words. Please accept my apology as I was not judging you or speaking for you. I was speaking from the place of if someone read it and thought guides did not exist.
Your apology is not necessary, but accepted in the sincerity it was given.

Indeed I am confident you meant no disrespect, though you did mean to correct me.
This is only a noble deed of loving intent should I have asked for such illumination or clarity of mind.
Where there is no request given or petition for advice the actions and words of those, particularly for instance, upon this forum, who would impose themselves to correct another to their own belief systems merely reveal an intention of control, judgement and self-image. You will see it all over this forum, and every other.
If insight and wisdom you wish to share, of which I am sure you have plenty, then do so where a door has been opened and a hand has been extended.
This is not to label you as one thing or another, but only to share another perspective which might prevent this type of misunderstanding occurring again elsewhere. For it is not a fun thing for anyone to have to apologise for being simply yourself.

On an end note: spirit guides do of course exist for me, for my name actually enforces this concept.

Please be it so that the thread continue upon its original concept of discussion.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸