Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 04-03-2015, 01:30 AM
Master
Funny how the Christian God could speak to people through thoughts and signs but their God says everything other than the Christian God that tries to do it is evil.

The entire religion is fear mongering to control.
That comes from a previous born again Christian.

Like all religions there are beautiful parts. To bad the humans had to screw it up over the millennia with manipulation and misinterpretation.

God is love the rest is a construct of someone's ego.
Old 04-03-2015, 04:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
You are the first psychic that I know of that has such an opinion on whoever is swinging that pendulum, or whoever we are connecting with... being a demon. I truly find it difficult to believe.

and I am sorry, though there is really no need for me to be sorry .....
but I do not believe your above quote either. And I am sure there are others here who also do not believe this is true ......

I do know other psychics, and mediums who have no such opinions as yours. They do believe that communication with a pendulum, is a connection or can be with one's higher self, one's spirit guides ( who are definitely not demons ! ) the angels, and one's departed loved ones. I see nothing wrong with communication with a pendulum

I guess each of us has their own opinions and neither of us is going to convince the other, otherwise, LOL !

Adrienne - just want to back you up on this one, I totally agree with you. I've been using a pendulum for many, many years and have not had one bit of trouble with any negativity attached to it whatsoever, neither have I ever run across anyone who has.

However, especially for someone who is new to all this, I would not recommend them using a Ouija board because, as you say, it can leave a portal open for who knows what to come through.

Jenny Crow
Old 04-03-2015, 05:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks much Jenny Crow, it is good to know there are others who have had positive results with the pendulum.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-03-2015, 10:58 AM
Experiencer

Hi all,
Whilst I would never tell anyone what to think or believe, you are all free to make up your own mind, I do protest in fairly strong terms to those who would appear to be as Adrienne says, scaremongering...
Satan, demons, Santa Claus, all works of fiction as far as I'm concerned. Yes I think that as in life there are spirits in death that are evil, and those that are good, like I say, pretty much as in life... The universe is fundamentally a good place, it wants good things to happen to good people, it wants not so good people to learn from the error of their ways, and bad things happen because people have the right of free will.
Divination, tarot or even flipping a coin, these things are not good, bad, work of the devil nor the answer to everything in life, they are tools which help us understand our inner selves, our higher selves, our good sides and our bad sides. If we choose to listen to these things with the best of intents, then good things happen.
Dany19, go ahead and use your pendulum, just do it with clarity of purpose, good and high intentions, you don't need to only ask the big questions, some days I use it to figure out which emails to answer first at the start of the day. The is a lot of talk about 'cleansing' of the pendulum getting around too, the only time in 20 years I have cleaned my pendulum is when I get beer or pizza on it, and the pendulum and I are still going strong, in fact better each day. The object that needs cleaning is the person holding the pendulum, not the pendulum itself...
So do it without fear, treat it with respect, like a best friend, and it will work for you. It can be a rewarding and enlightening journey, and leave the demons for Hollywood, seriously...
Old 04-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Some very good words of wisdom here from KingOfPentacles !

Expect Miracles !

Old 04-03-2015, 09:17 PM
Knower
I believe "fire & brimstone" preaching is a bit demonic. Just a thought.
Old 06-03-2015, 04:33 AM
Everly

- Adrienne, you've been right on with all your comments and assessments.
- Treehugger, I love your comment!
- I am relatively new here and am weary of the attempts to vilify and scare people. (You know who you are and the mods know who you are.)

- There are no demons except those in one's own mind. Demons are a religious creation. If you believe in them, so be it. But I don't think it's right to scare people who are seeking open-minded ideas.

- Although pendulums don't work well for me, I've seen them used in happily astonishing ways that are very helpful to people. In nearly five decades of metaphysical study and practice, I have never seen or experienced anything negative. I believe that we reap what we sow, and if we sow demons and negativity, then that's what we get.

- I just have to add... Shame on anyone who uses this forum to scare people.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Experiencer

Everly, if this forum had a button for 'right on amigo!' I would push it for you... Spot on mate...
Old 06-03-2015, 10:28 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
- There are no demons except those in one's own mind. Demons are a religious creation. If you believe in them, so be it. But I don't think it's right to scare people who are seeking open-minded ideas.

- Although pendulums don't work well for me, I've seen them used in happily astonishing ways that are very helpful to people. In nearly five decades of metaphysical study and practice, I have never seen or experienced anything negative. I believe that we reap what we sow, and if we sow demons and negativity, then that's what we get.

Thanks much Everly for sharing your thoughts on the Demons and the pendulum and your positive experience of your 5 decades of metaphysical study and practice. I hear experience speaking here, and I appreciate your words of wisdom.

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-03-2015, 02:57 AM
Everly

I'm 62 (when did that happen?) and started studying metaphysics when I was 14. That was a long time ago. It's been a wonderful journey!