Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 30-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Medium_Laura

Ok, detach emotion from it being lost. I'm sure you are saying.. Oh please... We have to FIND this!

Instead calm your energy and dangle your pendulum (ring/string). Now simply ask it to spin for you. (no other command, just can you please spin for me). Note it's spin.

Now. Tell your pendulum. "This is the motion I would like you to make when we are near my husband's wedding ring. Do you understand? " Stop the pendulum with your other hand and ask. "If you understand, show me that same spin again."

Calm your energy and wait for it to move.

So now that you've "programmed" what you expect. Try again! :)

I want you to be able to do this. Empowerment is an awesome thing! :)

PS: dowse the laundry! lol May be in a pants pocket!
Old 30-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Master

Thanks again Laura,
I will give it another try tomorrow (it's late in the evening right now where I live) and tell you the results. The laundry, yeah, I dowsed it, but I can do it again...just to be sure.
Old 30-09-2011, 07:58 PM
Master
I have the strange feeling it's on the driver's side of a car... like under the seat or maybe under the mat. I do see a dark interior though, maybe just shady...

That's what I saw anyway

Old 02-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Master

Still busy searching around and trying to work with the pendulum. Keep you updated...
Old 02-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Medium_Laura

Still watching your thread hoping you find it! :)
Old 05-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Master

I have been trying to find the ring with help of the pendulum (made of the other ring) but I haven't found it yet. My other pendulum keeps telling me the ring is somewhere IN the house. But I really have no idea where that may be, I looked everywhere...
Old 05-10-2011, 07:25 PM
Medium_Laura

I do also feel it in the house. I am going to try and dowse your house with your permission right now. Below is the results:

Living room/family room ; no
kitchen : no
Bathroom: no
Master Bedroom: yes

North side of bedroom: no
West side : No
East side : Yes
South side: No

In a pocket of clothing: No
In a basket of some type: No
Under some sort of furniture: Yes.

I hope this helped to narrow it down. :)
Old 06-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I do also feel it in the house. I am going to try and dowse your house with your permission right now. Below is the results:

Living room/family room ; no
kitchen : no
Bathroom: no
Master Bedroom: yes

North side of bedroom: no
West side : No
East side : Yes
South side: No

In a pocket of clothing: No
In a basket of some type: No
Under some sort of furniture: Yes.

I hope this helped to narrow it down. :)

Thanks so much Laura, this is very helpful! Now I am gonna have a look in the master bedroom and take everything out of the closet and look underneath everything there is! That closet is in the eastside of our room. The strange thing is that the whole time I got this feeling the ring might be there, but I didn't look thoroughly. I will keep you posted!
Nymphea
Old 11-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Master

Dear Laura,
I am so sorry to tell you, but i didn't find the ring. I guess I have to let go about it, maybe it will reappear one day....
I have searched the whole house, garden and also the dustbin (yak).

Thank you for your efforts, I really appreciate it.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:43 PM
Medium_Laura

Aww I've been hoping to read that you found it :(

Have you heard this rhyme?

Tony Tony look around, what was lost must now be found.

It's to St. Anthony. My grandmother used it. I did a few times and in 24 hours, the item shows up. Worth a shot!