Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 25-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Master
1. I am very compassionate and empathic person.
2. I am a very passionate person (passionate in all that I do, all that I feel).
3. I stick up for the 'underdogs'.
4. I am a fighter, in that I mean, people may try to kick me down or keep me down, but I keep on getting up again (it only makes me fight harder and try harder)
5. I cry easily. I cry over sorrowful things, but I cry over happy things, beautiful things. I cry even to see the first flower of spring. I've become sort of a joke with my kids though..."Oh god, please mom, you aren't crying AGAIN!" lol. :-) ...yeah, I am...
Old 25-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Master
You know, I have to say that I'm different, and I used to consider myself a freak of sorts... The freak of nature...but I have to say that I am very happy that I am not like everyone else, not that any of us truly are, but I don't share in mob mentality, and I've been told by many that I am different, and they like that... and it felt good the day I realized that I really do like being different.

And forgive me...I've had a rotten couple of days, so this is good for me to say good things aloud, even if it's really in print...I can see it and I am saying it... I got knocked down again yesterday with news that really hurt...and while telling my sister in law of my discouragement and disappointment...she acknowledged her upset over my discouraging news...and said "I've said this before and I'm going to say this again, and not because you are hurting, but you really seem like you have an angel in you, or you are part angel or something...and if anyone would have been an excellent choice, you would have..." anyway, it just blessed me so much and yes, I cried when she told me I was like an angel. I wish I could see it though. :-(

My upset was that I worked so hard to get excellent grades and to get into the nursing program at my college,and I was rejected. It was quite a blow to me. I wanted to be a hospice nurse. I have done all I needed in pre-nursing. They rejected me last year too....I thought it was because I didn't have all the courses in, but now I do...and so what... people with lower gpas that I have got in...but I don't... (I have a 3.8 gpa...after this semester it will be at least a 3.9...the highest you can have is a 4.0) people with 3.0 get in...so why don't I? But I'm not letting that keep me down...and I'm applying at other places now.
Old 25-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Master
hmm this is a great thread not feeling very good about myself lately!
1) my perception
2) my tenacity, i am a hard worker and don't give up easily
3) my kind, open, accepting, non judgemental nature
4) my understanding
5) I have great taste!
Old 25-03-2011, 08:25 PM
themaster

- I'm capable
- I'm certain
- The Angels like me
- I have way too much intellect!
- I'm the only one in the world that likes the movie "BattleField Earth"
Old 25-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Simon Karlos

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
I wanted to post something different ...

Sweet Smiler, I've just FIVE-STARRED this fabulous thread, so as to help highlight its beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! (Although it stands strong without it!) Hehe! Lovin' ya!
Old 25-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Sangraal

1. I live in the nothing with you
2. You are me
3. I am you
5. We are one
4. For God so loved the world he gave us nothing and nothing comes of
nothing therefore if you are of nothing you are of God - go well... lol
Old 26-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Master
Simon That is so lovely THANKYOU

Its a peoples post ..dont you just love hearing people talk about themselves with love .. there are probably people thinking "Oh I don't know one nice thing" ? As life has dealt them harsh blows or they are in a hard moment in their life.. these people can post the positive thoughts others have said about them ..Or search deep within to a moment they remember ..as everyone has love within .. its just about taking a breath and jumping out ..lol
I love reading what people are saying .. really I do .. lots of Awwwww moments ..

XX
Old 26-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Master
Clovelly

Hugs to you ... yes there are many people with empathy .. you are lovely.

xx
Old 27-03-2011, 08:16 PM
adamiava

Wow, this is hard when you sit down to do it....here goes...

I am good with children and they seem to like me and sometimes I am like the Pied Piper (being 4 foot 10 helps,kids think I am one of them with an old head)

I am good at forgiving.

I would give you my last penny

I can laugh at myself.

I feel for people's hurt, I cannot bear to see somebody bullied or abused or upset etc.

GREAT idea for a thread, loving ourselves can be very hard sometimes x
Old 27-03-2011, 08:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamiava
Wow, this is hard when you sit down to do it....here goes...

I am good with children and they seem to like me and sometimes I am like the Pied Piper (being 4 foot 10 helps,kids think I am one of them with an old head)

I am good at forgiving.

I would give you my last penny

I can laugh at myself.

I feel for people's hurt, I cannot bear to see somebody bullied or abused or upset etc.

GREAT idea for a thread, loving ourselves can be very hard sometimes x

I feel like I know you........I relate to all those,except that I am not 4" 10".
Nice qualities..............
James