Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 09-03-2011, 04:29 AM
Sangress

Quote:
What do you mean by its another matter if its a crystal??

A crystal used as a pendulum works differently to a natural crystals being used for healing or energetic purposes.

And crystals (and every other material a person can use,) no matter what they are being used for, have their own characteristics and specialties, so that's got to be taken into consideration too.

For example, a clear quartz crystal will react more easily and precisely to subjects relating to personal growth and healing, than it will to things like conflict and questions about past events.

But in the end most of the sway on it is from you using it as a tool, so I suppose the properties of the materials used in the tool can be overcome by sheer willpower in this situation.

If a pen for writing can be used to stab a person and kill them, why not a pendulum be used to answer questions that its materials nature is adverse to.

Just putting in my two cents.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels3
So today I got my pendulum out to show my friends. Despite only having it for a short week (bought it Wed), it answers my questions (yes or no) quite freely. I feel that I have a connection with it, so when I allowed my friend to try it, it didn't work for him. I was kind of hesitant in letting him use it, but I did anyway. Why didn't it work for him?? After I took it and put it in my bowl of sea salt that the shop keeper told me to put it in to cleanse it (though I hear thats wrong??). Will it work if other people use it??

A pendulum is simply a string with something heavy hanging on it. I does not matter what it is. Some would suggest it has to be a crystal or something similar, this is not my experience. I have used a pair of glasses hanging on a cotton string. It does not matter. What matters is the connection we create, with what or with whom. You can pre-determine what yes and what no is.
In circles, left right, up down. And it will do it.
But having said this, pendulums are very slow and cumbersome, there are much faster ways to get an answer.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
But having said this, pendulums are very slow and cumbersome, there are much faster ways to get an answer.

Rah nam, care to share with us these faster ways to get an answer ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Angels3

Makes sense :). Rah nam what are faster ways to get the answer? Usually when I ask a question, I get a immediate answer.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Deactivated Account

yes, me too Angels3 , my pendulum answers me immediately, unless it chooses not to answer. Not sure how much faster than immediately one can get ! Guess we just have to wait til Rah nam answers

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 09-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
yes, me too Angels3 , my pendulum answers me immediately, unless it chooses not to answer. Not sure how much faster than immediately one can get ! Guess we just have to wait til Rah nam answers

Dream Angel xx

Once you have established a strong connection with your higher self, and feel it's energy in your body, head, or further down toward the heart, ask some questions, see if the energy gets stronger or weaker. YOU can ask it to us this energy as a yes/no. With some practice you can detect most things, wile you are in a Supermarket, certain substances in foods, is this food OK for me. I have as standard question, and don't as any longer, just hold one hand near the food item. and I get a responds or not, or a variation of it. The strength of the responds tells me the quality of the item. You can detect the quality of your water in almost no time, and once you can do this it is only a small step to change the structure of the water, or render certain substances harmless, trough energy and intent. I hold one hand on the bottom and one on the top of the water container, and send energy between both hands. I get a responds when the process is complete.
What I want to say with this, this energies are the same as the one that ought to work your pendulum, just used in a different way.

On a side note, this energies can be used to clear the body of many things, tune the immune system, and heal the body from many things.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Rah nam, for your reply. Wow, learn something new everyday... I will have to try this out.

on your side note " On a side note, this energies can be used to clear the body of many things, tune the immune system, and heal the body from many things. "

I would also like to know more about this, if there is more you can tell me ?

blesssings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-03-2011, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
on your side note " On a side note, this energies can be used to clear the body of many things, tune the immune system, and heal the body from many things. "

I would also like to know more about this, if there is more you can tell me ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

You can check out what those people from Immunics do. You can google them.
When I cam across their methods, I was quickly reminded, I had already a system in place to use. Still, their method is quite effective, but I used it and changed it to make more effective, and speed up the process.

There is one other fact I like to go into, if someone has a look at immunics,
they work with 12 bodies, outer and inner, but not ever one has 12 bodies, depending on one's background. I found, I can now remove and clear all bodies in one movement. (only viruses are a bit tricky)
[not all sections of their website are free, but enough free information to learn what needs to be learned]
Old 10-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Angels3

Quote:
Once you have established a strong connection with your higher self, and feel it's energy in your body, head, or further down toward the heart, ask some questions, see if the energy gets stronger or weaker. YOU can ask it to us this energy as a yes/no. With some practice you can detect most things, wile you are in a Supermarket, certain substances in foods, is this food OK for me. I have as standard question, and don't as any longer, just hold one hand near the food item. and I get a responds or not, or a variation of it. The strength of the responds tells me the quality of the item. You can detect the quality of your water in almost no time, and once you can do this it is only a small step to change the structure of the water, or render certain substances harmless, trough energy and intent. I hold one hand on the bottom and one on the top of the water container, and send energy between both hands. I get a responds when the process is complete.
What I want to say with this, this energies are the same as the one that ought to work your pendulum, just used in a different way.

On a side note, this energies can be used to clear the body of many things, tune the immune system, and heal the body from many things.

WOW! Thats very cool, thanks for sharing this!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 12:41 AM
AngelBreeze

Quote:

Greetings to ALL!

I just wanted to chime in to say that the method Rah nam is describing is one I also use many times and it has been quite effective. The only other thing I would like to say is that when I am "scanning" the object, the left hand is the "receiving" hand (for information) as opposed to the right hand which is the "giving" hand, per se, in most instances, unless one is left-handed then the reverse would hold true. And remember that Intent is the main activator!

Deus tecum and my special wishes for many blessings and a beautiful day!

I Am Sending You Many Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)