Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-02-2011, 10:14 AM
xxKatt

I May Have Lost My Way

I feel as though I have lost my spiritual path. I crave the understanding of a higher existence but cannot seem to find it. I feel that this understanding would bring so much joy into my life and I know I need to find something that I want to live for and be devoted to. Although many people find that in love I don't want to. I want to find something stable and unwaivering and that is hard to ask of a human. I know that this thought process shows that I am thinking about my spirituality which could be a start. But I have an unreasonable, stubborn mind and will need a revelation to find this bond with life. I suppose I have no questions for you to answer. I'm just sharing my feelings with people who have that bond and life force. If you have any advice it would be greatly appreciated if you would share it with me.

Katt
Old 13-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Master
Hi Katt, you have come to a stage in your life where you are feeling that you need more than what life has to offer you thus far. Your inner Being is calling to you from within, this calling gets confused with the outside world, some people turn to drugs, some even turn to relationships, they actually become addicted to another human being, no different than being addicted to drugs or whatever. This is time for you to become Aware of your true SELF, you are not your mind body organism, that is its not your true identity, get to know your inner Being through meditation or whatever brings you to an inner silence. In that silence see the mind for what it is, while you are in that silence you will witness the mind stirring, trying to bring its garbage forward to you, trying to draw you back to its story, its illusionary life that it has tricked you to believe to be you. This at least can be a start for you to enter that silence, if you need help with meditation Xan is the best I know here and I know that she would love to help you. All the best, Robert.
Old 13-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxKatt
I feel as though I have lost my spiritual path. I crave the understanding of a higher existence but cannot seem to find it. I feel that this understanding would bring so much joy into my life and I know I need to find something that I want to live for and be devoted to. Although many people find that in love I don't want to. I want to find something stable and unwaivering and that is hard to ask of a human. I know that this thought process shows that I am thinking about my spirituality which could be a start. But I have an unreasonable, stubborn mind and will need a revelation to find this bond with life. I suppose I have no questions for you to answer. I'm just sharing my feelings with people who have that bond and life force. If you have any advice it would be greatly appreciated if you would share it with me.

Katt

I have already tried getting a relationship online. It doesn't seem to work... The best match ups require me to pay. I am most certainly not buying a relationship. My failure to make adequate connections growing up have completely immobilized me. I am now stuck in a town full of dead beats. Every day is just the same garbage... I barely have enough money to survive too...
Old 13-02-2011, 11:00 AM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

Reading....it develops the character, I'd probably read anything I can get my hands on.
I take that back I wouldn't read anything lol.

good luck in your spiritual path
Old 13-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiraiyaNOmonogatari
Reading....it develops the character, I'd probably read anything I can get my hands on.
I take that back I wouldn't read anything lol.

good luck in your spiritual path

This is why I do not bother asking for advice on forums... The only thing that really develops "character" is experience.
Old 13-02-2011, 11:38 AM
themaster

Quote:
I know that this thought process shows that I am thinking about my spirituality
Thinking and enlightenment don't go hand and hand
Quote:
I feel as though I have lost my spiritual path.
Are you each day following your highest excitement.. your bliss?

Hesitation means.. no.. that's what bashar likes to joke though of course it's true
Quote:
I crave the understanding of a higher existence but cannot seem to find it.
It's the irony of the world isn't it?

You’re a child, you want to be a adult.. you become a adult.. you wish to be child..

Same goes for here.. you come to physical to experience PHYSICAL

But then you wish to be non-physical again.. see irony??

You know you don't have to look for "understanding of higher existence" it will come to you..

I could continue to make mincemeat of all your words and phrases.. but screw it.. live a little, relax man/smurfette.. just be at ease.. and remember! Thinking is over-rated!
Old 13-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Greenslade

Quote:

Katt

I don't believe anyone loses their way, I'm not a huge fan of the right Path/wrong Path bit at all. I believe that we are on the Path we are supposed to be on, and it's only wrong because it's not the Path we want to be on, but actually it's the right Path because it's the Path we should be on.

I believe Spirituality starts within ourselves. It should be your Journey and nobody else's, because nobody can walk your Path for you and you can't walk anyone else's. Only you can see through your eyes, you can't see through anyone else's. Spirituality - to me anyway - is all about what's inside. Perhaps that revelation you seek is something you need to make happen inside yourself. If you have a stubborn and unreasonable mind then I would say it's the first thing you need to change.

You have a bond with Life, otherwise you'd be sitting on a white, fluffy harp tugging away at a harp already. You are already on the start of your Journey because you are asking questions, although I would guess you're not too sure of what those questions are right now. That's OK too, it's all a part of the process. But if you ask the right questions then you get the right answers, but the trick is in the question. I would also say that you're at least some kind of open to ideas because you've posted on here, so perhaps you're not as stubborn as you have said you are :-)

Make the choice, make the first step. Oops, you already have :-)
Old 13-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Dr.Maor

It is not in heaven It is very near you

Move inside...
Old 13-02-2011, 12:07 PM
Dr.Maor

It is not in heaven It is very near you

Move inside.
Behind your body (movements, actions, voices...).
Behind your spirit (thoughts, feelings...).
Look for a deep point.
That point cannot be described verbally.
It can only be experienced.
(This may serve as an indication.)

There you will find what you are longing for.

Expect a long voyage.
Old 13-02-2011, 12:28 PM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeliar791
This is why I do not bother asking for advice on forums... The only thing that really develops "character" is experience.

Experience and knowledge go hand to hand my friend.

Last edited by jiraiyaNOmonogatari : 13-02-2011 at 01:41 PM.