Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2007, 11:04 PM
spiritalk

My experience with teaching and working with students of mediumship has taught me many things. I do not use the full chakra system as you appear to do. I do know that it is important to be a part of the material world while doing my work and a part of the spirit world when working there. Now, if you do not see this as a separate and/or different vibration, that is fine...do your thing.

I, too, find it quite irresponsible when someone is encouraged to remain open and available to all and sundry spirit energies at all times. I also have had to do the homework to help those that have been led this way. If this sounds strong worded, it is because I do not wish to see people led by those that think there is no down side to all this up energies.

Yes, I see and feel energies all the time. Yes, I work in them all the time. And yes, I do know what I am talking about. I have been doing it for a long time.

God bless, J
Old 23-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Guide

Thank you, Spiritalk. You have said your peace and I have said mine. I wish you well.
:)
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 24-02-2007, 01:23 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritalk
My experience with teaching and working with students of mediumship has taught me many things. I do not use the full chakra system as you appear to do. I do know that it is important to be a part of the material world while doing my work and a part of the spirit world when working there. Now, if you do not see this as a separate and/or different vibration, that is fine...do your thing.

I, too, find it quite irresponsible when someone is encouraged to remain open and available to all and sundry spirit energies at all times. I also have had to do the homework to help those that have been led this way. If this sounds strong worded, it is because I do not wish to see people led by those that think there is no down side to all this up energies.

Yes, I see and feel energies all the time. Yes, I work in them all the time. And yes, I do know what I am talking about. I have been doing it for a long time.

God bless, J

Hi Spiritalk,

I would just like to explain something and by saying this I have no wish to confront you but rather I would like to try to appeal to your reasoning capabilities.

It is without a doubt true that each chakra operates at a different vibratory level and so in that sense, yes, they are clearly separate subtle energies. However, all these energies are an aspect of yourSelf or One and All and therefore, there is no real separateness, just that of a perceptive value.

You do not have to close down your chakras in order to stop perceiving spirit energies, you simply have to turn your attention away from it, knowing that you are doing so for the highest good. As I said in my previous post, by shutting down the chakras, you are quite simply stopping the lifeforce and this is done out of fear; not love. You are shutting out awareness; turning it off.

By turning your attention away from what you are perceiving, you are then directing the energies instead of creating 'blocks'. Do you see the reasoning behind this?

It is a misjudgment to close down chakras. It is something that I used to do and do no longer. The only down side to working with these energies is when a person adopts an attitude of fear when working with them instead of an attitude of love. Can you see why this would be so?

Also, thanks for explaining your side of things Spiritalk. I look forward to hearing your reply, Kundalini.
Old 25-02-2007, 03:45 PM
spiritalk

We shall agree to disagree. That leaves the student the freedom to use what works for them. :)

God bless, J
Old 26-02-2007, 12:45 AM
kundalini

Hi spiritalk,

As you wish, Kundalini.
Closed Thread