Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 03-09-2015, 09:14 PM
Master

Well. I was there, and where I lived, was very much the Atlantic Ocean..
The physical Atlantis is still under sea water. But it will come back. There's no point in looking for it. It will when it's time. When there are no one here that do, what they do today. And that time is soon.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Master
When i was a Teen, in my bed i was petrified and seeing lava coming and invanding the botton of my bed.
I don´t know if anyone had this experience?
Old 12-10-2015, 01:54 PM
Suspended

The end of Atlantis is described in My Meetings with the Lord God by Alan Valiant:

'The Lord God says he is going to show me a picture in the presentation room of what happened in Atlantis in the end. We enter a room with a screen before us and a scene unfolds.

It looks like a fine day but then the ground begins to shake and this is followed by an enormous volcanic eruption many times greater than any on earth in more recent times. Bodies are being hurled through the air for miles. It would have been impossible for anyone to survive such a holocaust. The sea rushes in to fill the crater left by millions of tons of material hurtling into the atmosphere. This results in enormous quantities of steam which, in turn , build up a tremendous pressure, thus adding to the force of the explosion. The fall-out rises several miles into the sky and this is happening on a vast scale over the entire continent which covers hundreds of square kilometres. The ground is becoming flexible like watery sand. Ships are sinking, aircraft are instantly destroyed. The destruction lasts for several days until there is practically nothing left of the land mass and sea is evident everywhere. It is coloured dark brown and has replaced the entire continent of Atlantis.

The whole population of the continent was lost and, from a karmic and philosophical point of view, they had brought their morality to such a low level that, once more, the Lord God had to step in to teach them a lesson by returning them all to the spiritual world so that they may begin on their karmic paths.'
Old 30-10-2015, 01:39 AM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus79
The end of Atlantis is described in My Meetings with the Lord God by Alan Valiant:

'The Lord God says he is going to show me a picture in the presentation room of what happened in Atlantis in the end. We enter a room with a screen before us and a scene unfolds.

It looks like a fine day but then the ground begins to shake and this is followed by an enormous volcanic eruption many times greater than any on earth in more recent times. Bodies are being hurled through the air for miles. It would have been impossible for anyone to survive such a holocaust. The sea rushes in to fill the crater left by millions of tons of material hurtling into the atmosphere. This results in enormous quantities of steam which, in turn , build up a tremendous pressure, thus adding to the force of the explosion. The fall-out rises several miles into the sky and this is happening on a vast scale over the entire continent which covers hundreds of square kilometres. The ground is becoming flexible like watery sand. Ships are sinking, aircraft are instantly destroyed. The destruction lasts for several days until there is practically nothing left of the land mass and sea is evident everywhere. It is coloured dark brown and has replaced the entire continent of Atlantis.

The whole population of the continent was lost and, from a karmic and philosophical point of view, they had brought their morality to such a low level that, once more, the Lord God had to step in to teach them a lesson by returning them all to the spiritual world so that they may begin on their karmic paths.'

Whoa! As an Atlantean, I was perusing this thread with curious interest about the different theories about its destruction but this really, really got my attention.

I'm not sure, as I have definitely awakened for the first time in my souls' entire existence, but I think that description seems really spot to me for some reason.

I know I drowned...and even now my soul gets really worked up when I go swimming and stuff. It's not the first time she's drowned, either.
Old 31-10-2015, 09:18 PM
Ascender

As far as I thought there wasn't a shred of evidence that Atlantis was any more real than the realm of the Gods on Mt Olympus. Has something now been found?
Old 31-10-2015, 09:23 PM
Ascender

As I said on the other thread, have a look for Atlantis Interceptors/Raiders Of Atlantis on Youtube. Its a bona fide cult classic!
Old 31-10-2015, 10:29 PM
Experiencer
Look up James Churchward and Helena Blavatsky. Churchward has a living son who maintains his dad's research. There are channelers who have stories of Lemuria and Atlantis.

My position currently is that Lemuria was located in the Pacific, a huge continent and culture that lasted at least 100,000 years before it broke apart due to earth changes around 20,000-30,000 BC. Also known as the land of Mu.

Atlantis was supposedly in the Atlantic. As I understand it Atlantis was existed for more than 100,000 years, some say 350,000 years. Many Lemurians fled their sinking land near the end and joined Atlantis, but culturally Lemurians were considered inferior, lived as slaves and common workers.

It was so long ago. It is difficult to research cultures that ended long before the bible says earth began. There is an underground city off the coast of Japan that is a complete mystery and is absolutely fascinating. Some say it is a remnant of Lemuria.
Old 03-01-2016, 07:21 AM
Master

Shinsoo nice to meet you sister you remember your position what you were doing in Atlantis?
I survived getting to yucatan with my twin soul and he built and I was teaching.
My parents emigrated to Atlantis from lemuria when it sank. I could've been four years old. I was part of law of one priestess. Revering the one great spirit. Worked with crystals and healing, and the dolphins. Tf worked the tech.
We were among the chosen to go.
Old 08-01-2016, 02:18 AM
Master
Yes, I was one of many healers. :) I did a lot of it with the angels and crystals. Have an affinity for crystals and have the ability to use angelic healing, although the latter are sealed away.

My blood sister in this lifetime is also Atlantean--we have a long and bloody dark history together. She drowned, I think too. She is destined to be a guide, not sure what they do on Atlantis. Hoping she'll awaken in this lifetime and find out herself!

So you were one of the chosen to leave Atlantis--you must have kept your moral integrity very well! -claps- Parents wee Lemuran, don't know much about that place, tbh.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:39 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinsoo
although the latter are sealed away.
hi shinsoo, I was wondering what you meant by 'sealed away'? thanks