Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-05-2017, 12:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
her nasty phone calls made me feel ill
Why. Do. You. Take. Those. Calls?

I'm speaking slowly because I really want this to sink in. To help you see you're creating the issue for yourself by pushing the "answer" button on your cell. Hit "ignore." Better yet, record a voice message: "Hello, please leave a message. Unless you're my Mum, in which case don't bother because I'm not interested in listening."

People do respond to radical action. That's what it takes sometimes, especially with family. And if she's doing this to you, the situation calls for radical action.
Old 28-05-2017, 12:40 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Why. Do. You. Take. Those. Calls?

I'm speaking slowly because I really want this to sink in. To help you see you're creating the issue for yourself by pushing the "answer" button on your cell. Hit "ignore." Better yet, record a voice message: "Hello, please leave a message. Unless you're my Mum, in which case don't bother because I'm not interested in listening."

People do respond to radical action. That's what it takes sometimes, especially with family. And if she's doing this to you, the situation calls for radical action.

Thank you, that's just what I wanted to hear, I'm holding back the tears but I know that is what I have to do.......... Thanks Baile
in places where others do not.
Old 28-05-2017, 12:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you, that's just what I wanted to hear, I'm holding back the tears but I know that is what I have to do.......... Thanks Baile
You are welcome. I had a similar epiphany when I realized I was beholden to no one who is abusive to me, even family members. I was freed from that moment on. And I say this in all honesty: That's when my relationship with my family improved. We went from children essentially nattering at each other, to adults sharing their feelings and respecting each other's space. There's a karmic element here. Family ties are karmic. And to make this leap in understanding with one's family, is fulfilling and letting go some very real karmic ties that can and do bind people in the physical. It is healing and transformation on a soul level.
Old 28-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
You are welcome. I had a similar epiphany when I realized I was beholden to no one who is abusive to me, even family members. I was freed from that moment on. And I say this in all honesty: That's when my relationship with my family improved. We went from children essentially nattering at each other, to adults sharing their feelings and respecting each other's space. There's a karmic element here. Family ties are karmic. And to make this leap in understanding with one's family, is fulfilling and letting go some very real karmic ties that can and do bind people in the physical. It is healing and transformation on a soul level.

Yeah I felt really ill when I first std up to her but now I feel really empowered, opening more doors, you have help'ed me see what I knew all along
Old 28-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Yeah I felt really ill when I first std up to her but now I feel really empowered, opening more doors, you have help'ed me see what I knew all along
That's great. I can see by your sig that you've known this for some time. My life is comprised of two stages: the first 40 years of living for other people, many of whom wanted to own me; and the years that followed after I finally said, "No thanks."
Old 28-05-2017, 01:14 PM
Master
Saying no to others can be a very powerful yes-to-life affirmation.
Old 28-05-2017, 01:40 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Saying no to others can be a very powerful yes-to-life affirmation.

Love it, yes it all ties in, its like finding/ connecting to the cosmic loop that envelopes the essence of truth and understanding of going with the flow.
Old 28-05-2017, 01:56 PM
Master
Color

Sorry if that last post was a bit
Old 29-05-2017, 05:22 PM
Guide

Ive had problems with my mother as well. I used to be very close with her untill i met my "twinflame" and realised she was way to close to me, like a surrogate husband i was for her.

People are mentally healthy unless mentally sick people attach. Once a started growing mentally stronger and i let her in again i went completly nuts and weak. Nuts as in being mentally completely destroyed. Im now in a point where they (family) are not completely out of my life but i made them clear im kinda the one who controls when i see them.
Old 30-05-2017, 04:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness

* Each soul that incarnates chooses its parents in advance. This agreement goes the same for the souls of the parents, who choose to allow the soul entry into the physical plane to be born as their child.

So what happens to the people that one was sent to help, the two or one person you were sent to assist don't change. Nothing was mastered.

Of course I have no proof it's suppose to be this way but one "should" be here not only for parents but for every person. It is unfortunately cruel to see one needs to go through experience of agreement to gain clarity one's experience brings. I'm aware in respect to experience clarity of the agreement. It says there are, is experiencing others have no inkling of, it cannot be comprehended because it is far greater then I could choose, having only knowledge of which is empty and unclear. This is me talking and no one listens. People are all parents. Anyway two questions, do you include helping others and is there suppose to be a purpose to the agreement? Do you see you fulfilling a purpose and that the end is all that's ok and justify it all cause right now I know I would not have agreed if I had known what I know now. I guess if one can't deal with one or two people more would be that much harder.

What happens to the parent then?

Since the you now needs help, what happens to you?