Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-05-2017, 12:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
Probably the hardest thing for me to realise about myself is, that I am afraid to find true eternal happiness. I am afraid to be happy, so I contend with feeling unambitious and not achieving anything. Why would I do this.
It is often an unconscious response as a result of a religious upbringing. We switch to the spiritual path, but still drag all our religious "Judging God" and "We are sinners" belief-baggage along with us.

Read Marianne Williamson's prose piece, "Our Deepest Fear."
Old 24-05-2017, 01:41 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I wouldn't tell you that. This is your journey not mine. But i'm being serious with my post.

"Tell me. I'll listen,"

"I don't want to hear about....."
Ok I feel more open to it now. Yes I contradict myself sometimes. I read my horoscope last night, it said leo sun/aquarian ascendants are walking contradictions, lol. I didn't mean to be so close-minded, it was 3am when I sent that and I wasn't sleeping good. Please expand
Old 24-05-2017, 01:49 PM
Suspended
@Baile so true I didn't realize it was so hellish till just now... It's hard to realize things when you're right in the middle of them. I am making changes, really. It's just one step at a time for now. I like to take changes one a time until I get them..its harder if I don't do it that way.

@Visitor I don't really understand fear, probably why is because I'm in the midst of it (at times)

@Tuesday well if you are I'm proud of you for coming here and showing who you are without guilt.

@azmond I think a lot of people are afraid of it too, not sure what else to say

last night was so stressful, it is good to wake up to some replies like-minded people.
Old 24-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
It's just one step at a time for now.
That's the process. And we can't ever do more than that. It's a cliche, but take it one day at a time and the rest takes care of itself. Each day is a new beginning and another step towards fulfilling your goal. Time is the great healer in that regard. Yes, the 20's are indeed awful, and especially in this day and age. If you live in a city, I would recommend you set your sights on finding a quieter part of the country to live in, get back to nature as much as you can. Nature and quieter surroundings are healing as well.
Old 24-05-2017, 03:18 PM
Master

Quote:
I'm tired of living in a lie. Tell me. I'll listen.

What I have seen fly are things that others have not, yet they talk about about without ever experience of it. I know that hope of such things. What is it, you wish to know.
Old 24-05-2017, 03:21 PM
Master

The body always tells the truth. But most of us are so out of touch with it that we don't know what it's saying.

For example, a doctor everyone praises for being dedicated gets cancer, keeps working until days before his death. What was his body trying to say?
Old 24-05-2017, 06:11 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
What I have seen fly are things that others have not, yet they talk about about without ever experience of it. I know that hope of such things. What is it, you wish to know.
I didn't want to know anything, I do have questions in the back of my mind usually, but it's a drag to talk about them. I'm liking the replies here now, so that's good. I guess it's nice to explore ideas and opinions with people.
Old 24-05-2017, 06:32 PM
Deactivated Account
What do you want to kow? I will be as truthful as possible if I have acces to any valuable knowledge about it.
Old 24-05-2017, 06:48 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
What do you want to kow? I will be as truthful as possible if I have acces to any valuable knowledge about it.
Can unrequited love become "true" love?

I guess what I think is it can. People change. But it would take the person that doesn't love to take the time to know the new person.
Old 24-05-2017, 07:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Can unrequited love become "true" love?

I guess what I think is it can. People change. But it would take the person that doesn't love to take the time to know the new person.

Truthfully said, that's a hard one for me to answer.... It all depends whether or not that fat little angel is clumsy with his aim when it comes to hitting one person but constantly missing the other. That being said maybe in some cases it can become true love but that tends to be quite rare considering we aren't living in a fairytale sadly.

Anything else?