Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 10-05-2017, 12:53 AM
Knower

No longer seeing synchromicity or recieving inner guidance?

Hi, my name is heather and I am new to spiritual forums. I am in desperate need of help:

Let me tell you my story:
I first began seeing synchronicity when I would look at a picture of a boy who was my twin flame (at the time I didn't know). Each time I looked at his picture it would be exactly 11:11. Now, at the time I never knew what synchronicity was, so I brushed it off, that is until I began looking at his picture more frequently and every single time I would see 11:11 This led me to look up the meaning and eventually I came to the realization. These were not the only signs. I will talk about them in a later post because I need to explain the important parts.

I was once with this individual, but something happened. For some reason he left me, he started ignoring me and eventually met another girl who he is now with.

The strange thing was that I could feel this boy's presence when he was not around, but since the beginning of 2016 I feel that I have lost communication with the universe and my twin all together. I am no longer seeing repeating number sequences. I have asked the Universe for signs and confirmations that it is there,but have recieved nothing. Not only have I stopped recieving repetitive number sequences ,but It has been impossible to recieve inner guidance for example dreams, through meditation or intuition.

I feel quite depressed because everything fell apart that year: I was hospitalized, fell behind in classes, had severe anxiety and more importantly lost my twin flame. I came to this forum in order to reach out and find help. How do I connect to the universe, my twin and the fantastic synchronicity that I have not seen in two years? I ask that you please help me I am devastated.

I also wanted to mention one thing, I think I have been seeing a number which is 22 and 222. Whenever I missed my twin I would see it, but my hope would quickly fade because I would also see descending number sequences. Why are these signs contradicting one another? Any thoughts?

Also, my twin was born January 28th, I was born on January 22nd
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart
Bless you

Old 10-05-2017, 01:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
Hi, my name is heather and I am new to spiritual forums. I am in desperate need of help:

Let me tell you my story:
I first began seeing synchronicity when I would look at a picture of a boy who was my twin flame (at the time I didn't know). Each time I looked at his picture it would be exactly 11:11. Now, at the time I never knew what synchronicity was, so I brushed it off, that is until I began looking at his picture more frequently and every single time I would see 11:11 This led me to look up the meaning and eventually I came to the realization. These were not the only signs. I will talk about them in a later post because I need to explain the important parts.

I was once with this individual, but something happened. For some reason he left me, he started ignoring me and eventually met another girl who he is now with.

The strange thing was that I could feel this boy's presence when he was not around, but since the beginning of 2016 I feel that I have lost communication with the universe and my twin all together. I am no longer seeing repeating number sequences. I have asked the Universe for signs and confirmations that it is there,but have recieved nothing. Not only have I stopped recieving repetitive number sequences ,but It has been impossible to recieve inner guidance for example dreams, through meditation or intuition.

I feel quite depressed because everything fell apart that year: I was hospitalized, fell behind in classes, had severe anxiety and more importantly lost my twin flame. I came to this forum in order to reach out and find help. How do I connect to the universe, my twin and the fantastic synchronicity that I have not seen in two years? I ask that you please help me I am devastated.

I also wanted to mention one thing, I think I have been seeing a number which is 22 and 222. Whenever I missed my twin I would see it, but my hope would quickly fade because I would also see descending number sequences. Why are these signs contradicting one another? Any thoughts?

Also, my twin was born January 28th, I was born on January 22nd
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart
Bless you

I have this problem: when I'm not seeing signs I WANT to see them like crazy, but when I'm seeing them they just hurt and i want them to go away. There is just no pleasing me, apparently...

best thing I've been able to find is the notion I should quit trying to want it to be summer during the winter, and winter during the summer. Kinda ride with the seasons instead of always wanting something entirely different
Old 12-05-2017, 12:59 AM
Knower

Thank you! FallingLeaves ��
Old 12-05-2017, 01:15 AM
Guide

From Joanne Walmsley's blog:
Angel Number 222 tells you that everything will turn out for the best in the long-term. Do not put your energies into negativity – be aware that all is being working out by spirit for the highest good of all involved.

Angel Number 222 is also reminding you to keep up the good work you are doing, as the evidence of your manifestations are coming to fruition.

Angel Number 222 is a message of faith and trust from your angels. Remember that nothing happens by chance and everything happens for a reason. Maintain a positive attitude and you will find that everything will have positive results and you will receive abundant blessings in Divine right timing.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:58 AM
Knower

With your post I came the realization that spirit is working all of this out formy highest good! Thank you
Also, funny story, but my puppy is named Lucky. Such a cute name!
Old 12-05-2017, 01:19 PM
Guide

You're very welcome Golden Embers. When you stop holding on to an outcome and just let things flow, you'll realize it is in fact all for the greater good.
Old 17-05-2017, 02:48 AM
Experiencer
With all the stress and anxiety you have been going through, you should try to meditate. Do it regularly. This will help with your nocturnal dream situation. It will also help with your intuition.

As far as seeing signs (numbers), sometimes we see them but don't realize it. It could be as simple as looking up or turning our heads and seeing the clock and the time on it. You could easily look up any number by googling "angel number [insert number]. I have also found it to work if you request a number or use a number generator (try random.org) and then look that number up. I usually do this when I have something I need help with. Like a card reading, I think of my question first and then hit the submit button. I have been doing this for awhile and the messages reflect my situation and I have found it of great help.

Good luck
Old 17-05-2017, 02:54 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by calla lily
With all the stress and anxiety you have been going through, you should try to meditate. Do it regularly. This will help with your nocturnal dream situation. It will also help with your intuition.

As far as seeing signs (numbers), sometimes we see them but don't realize it. It could be as simple as looking up or turning our heads and seeing the clock and the time on it. You could easily look up any number by googling "angel number [insert number]. I have also found it to work if you request a number or use a number generator (try random.org) and then look that number up. I have been doing this for awhile and the messages reflect my situation and I have found it of great help.

Good luck

So that's what it was called. Nocturnal dreams. I have been seeing 222 and descending numbers an awful lot. Still trying to figure out what it all means. Thank you for your response.