Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 15-04-2017, 03:15 AM
Pathfinder

Electricity Feeling

HELLO! I hope i am putting my question in the correct area. sorry if i didn't, & I'm new member! I found this simple Protection Chant online somewhere & wrote down. So i started using it. The more i started using it; when i repeated the chant, I experience an electricity feeling in all of my fingertips. then another time, same sensation all throughout both of my entire hands. What is this? It's really amazing! Also, does this happen to anyone else, here? But then again, maybe it's just poor circulation in my hands? I dont know! Thanks so much for Reply!
Old 15-04-2017, 11:48 PM
Master

It might help if you told us what the chant is you're using
Old 16-04-2017, 12:05 AM
Master
That is from higher universal energy. It is the white light energy.

That is similar to how I experience it in general terms.

I couldn't say for sure but there are other ways to see it if that is what you are doing. Chanting or dancing or drumming would attract that kind of energy. That is why people do it.
Old 19-04-2017, 01:58 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
That is from higher universal energy. It is the white light energy.

That is similar to how I experience it in general terms.
THX so much Rozie, i was really wondering about this; and what it was i experience!
Old 19-04-2017, 02:12 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
It might help if you told us what the chant is you're using
HI Jenny Crow! I had to look up this protection chant in my notebook to tell U. No disrespect; I have no idea if my post belongs here in Wicca! Because i am new to using a chant, period. i found this randomly online.....visualize 3 purple circles of light around U. 1 around head, 1 around waist, 1 around feet. Then chant the following: I am protected by your might, O gracious Goddess, day & night. Thrice around the circles bound, evil sink into the ground.....So Jenny Crow, do u have any idea what this chant is? I also want to do some cleansings on myself; to get rid of the negative cords that are on me. i ran across a video on YouTube how to do that. Thats called a cleansing, right? I dont remember exactly; i just watched the video quickly when i was surfing one day. THANKS!
Old 20-04-2017, 03:07 PM
Lepus

Hello,

I experience energy from reading books. Most Wiccan books cover this topic. Energy follows thought, words, and visualization. We all have energy within us. The same energy that generates within us can be found on the earth and elements including other celestial bodies and universe. These energies can be manipulated to bring about change. In your case, you are creating an energy field of protection.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 21-04-2017, 06:54 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by archenemy
HI Jenny Crow! I had to look up this protection chant in my notebook to tell U. No disrespect; I have no idea if my post belongs here in Wicca! Because i am new to using a chant, period. i found this randomly online.....visualize 3 purple circles of light around U. 1 around head, 1 around waist, 1 around feet. Then chant the following: I am protected by your might, O gracious Goddess, day & night. Thrice around the circles bound, evil sink into the ground.....So Jenny Crow, do u have any idea what this chant is? I also want to do some cleansings on myself; to get rid of the negative cords that are on me. i ran across a video on YouTube how to do that. Thats called a cleansing, right? I dont remember exactly; i just watched the video quickly when i was surfing one day. THANKS!

Take you time to look for information. Do not go for the first youtube video you see. I do not know anything about wicca besides that wicca people seem to be kind in nature. The energy is a beautiful thing. Enjoy it.
Old 21-04-2017, 08:56 AM
Knower

That chant is a protection chant, yes.

It can also be visualized as a cleansing chant too.

Those purple circles, around your head, waist and feet may act like a spiral or a "coil" like a snake kinda... squeezing the rubbish from you and out ... downwards towards your feet. Hence - "evil sink into the ground".
Old 21-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Ignited
That chant is a protection chant, yes.

It can also be visualized as a cleansing chant too.

Those purple circles, around your head, waist and feet may act like a spiral or a "coil" like a snake kinda... squeezing the rubbish from you and out ... downwards towards your feet. Hence - "evil sink into the ground".

That is what they call kundalini then. How do wicca think about that?
Old 21-04-2017, 09:13 AM
Knower

Maybe you call it kundalini in your view.
But in my view (which can be whatever it wants to be to suit me best) it's also a protection chant and a cleansing chant.
Depends what direction the visualization is going. Usually evil is cast outwards or downwards.
The "snake" visualization I gave there was solely for "visual" purposes. It could be anything you wish, to cast out evil. Depends what works for each individual.
Personally, I use an anaconda visually. Because it's easy to "visualize" and this approach "for me" has absolutely nothing to do with kundalini.