Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 07-12-2016, 09:36 PM
Knower
Amazing energy healer

Hi all beautiful souls,

I found a guy on the internet who is a healer and does healing for free via youtube videos. I am sensitive to energy and I must say that I haven't experienced anything that strong till now and I used reiki before, but I feel the energy from this guy much more intensely.

Bellow is the link to his youtube channel. I'ts free, powerful and Divine - enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyF...cf3zhurxCR-FBg
Old 16-01-2017, 03:42 AM
Newbie ;)

His energy is wonderful! Thank you for sharing
Old 19-01-2017, 06:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Great energy.
Old 21-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Experiencer

Thanks for sharing this, I'm in such a dark energetic place, I'm being forced to find resolution, so this force lead me to this thread. Suffering is like our true self calling us home. I desperately need to undergo this metamorphosis and regain my compassion and power. Thanks again for sharing this, I get a good feeling about it.

In the metamorphosis video he says that overdoing it will trigger and intense detoxification that will put you on your back. This is exactly what I'm looking for. Have any of you experienced this? Can you triggered an intense spiritual detox through this practice? My last attempts at rapid spiritual detox caused what looked like an exorcism that you'd only expect to see in horror films, one of those things you wouldn't believe until you see it. That was too much, I couldn't handle that much darkness all at once like that, but it would be really brilliant to be able to induce these detoxes outside of a ceremonial setting like that, so I can do it little by little each day or week. I'm so ready for a hardcore detox and I have such tremendous sources of motivation and inspiration in my life. I just don't know if its possible to heal from this affliction, but this gives me some hope. Can any of you share your personal experience with hardcore spiritual detoxes, or even mild ones induced through things like this?
Old 24-01-2017, 09:22 AM
Knower

Such beautiful energy! Thanks so much for posting this Ilovecats! So awesome he's doing this over the internet (technology is so amazing)!

I'm not sure about spiritual detoxes, but a teacher said once she brought in too much energy and all her students got sick and started vomiting. Personally, I get achy if I meditate too much, so have to move around and stretch a few minutes to feel ok again. It's like the body has to get used to all the new energy, or something.

A spirit guide or teacher used to send energy through my feet at night, after I'd get into bed. But the energy was so strong, my whole body got really achy after about a minute, and my chest would burn -- my body couldn't take it and would stretch really hard, which made the pain and energy go away. But the spirit teacher got really annoyed every time I stretched. I tried telling the spirit teacher many times what was happening, but I don't think he understood English. I loved his strong energy, but couldn't help my body stretching instinctively. He stopped coming by after a while. I'm so sad over that.

But I totally understand wanting to get blasted with energy (it'd be fantastic getting upgraded in just a few seconds or minutes). But I'm concerned your body might get hurt, like the exorcism-like situation you went through.

I can't wait to have more time viewing those videos on youtube, Ilovecats. Thanks again for the link!
Old 06-02-2017, 03:10 PM
Experiencer

I had some experiences after watching the metamorphosis transmission. I went into an altered state (with the aid of a substance) and I was watching my mind racing, and it hit this belief that was haunting me, I felt like there was a presence saying "you don't need this anymore", and I ran to the toilet and puked. This happened repeatedly, when my mind hit negative beliefs, I was shaking, vomiting, and got a severe case of diarrhea. In the following couple of days two people who I'm closely connected to exploded on me, they let out their rage on me, the stress and fear that I'd inadvertently caused them. The other night, I questioned myself and asked if I love people unconditionally, then I suddenly got blasted with energy, like I was powerful beyond all measure. Like the incredible hulk. The presence was letting me know that the past doesn't matter, all that matters is I love unconditionally NOW. So the answer was clearly yes, I do love unconditionally and I'm connected to my higher self whether I realise it or not. I still have this pain in my heart, its worse than ever now, it feels like self hatred for making mistakes. I don't know how long this has been there for, I made a big mistake 6 months ago and it devastated me so much I shut down emotionally, then I consciously chose to make another huge mistake by not acting. I'm not worried about my body and thats part of the problem, people wanna see me physically healthy but I don't care so much for my body, I was always disturbed by having a body. Physically I can handle it, its the emotional pain that overwhelms me.
Old 16-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for sharing!!
Old 19-03-2017, 08:35 PM
Master
Wonderful energy there !
Old 21-03-2017, 04:10 PM
Guide

Oh my, just reading all of your responses and it got me thinking. First of all, I have not watched the video in the link as it sounds too intense for what I'm prepared for. Energy work can be very strong. I had my first reiki session months ago and ended up with pretty debilitating dizziness that lasted over a month. Ultimately it dissipated and I went on to become attuned to reiki level one. I have been working on my own energy for over a month now every single day with self-reiki and thus far it has been beneficial with some minor changes...old emotions surfacing in my dreams, strong verbal reactions where usually I'd keep my mouth shut, etc. However, recently there has been family turmoil (which I'm currently in the thick of) and I'm back to getting my old mysterious aches and pains...oh my, my legs feel soooo heavy! I'm thinking to myself, geez is that all it takes to put me back at square one? What about all the positive changes and self work I've been doing??
Old 21-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Oh my, just reading all of your responses and it got me thinking. First of all, I have not watched the video in the link as it sounds too intense for what I'm prepared for. Energy work can be very strong. I had my first reiki session months ago and ended up with pretty debilitating dizziness that lasted over a month. Ultimately it dissipated and I went on to become attuned to reiki level one. I have been working on my own energy for over a month now every single day with self-reiki and thus far it has been beneficial with some minor changes...old emotions surfacing in my dreams, strong verbal reactions where usually I'd keep my mouth shut, etc. However, recently there has been family turmoil (which I'm currently in the thick of) and I'm back to getting my old mysterious aches and pains...oh my, my legs feel soooo heavy! I'm thinking to myself, geez is that all it takes to put me back at square one? What about all the positive changes and self work I've been doing??

I've experienced a few energy-reiki healers via internet and i must say his transmissions are the one where i feel the most sensations. Seems they 're quite powerful. I did a test with the pinel gland healing and deliberately didn't respected the "rules", i watched it several times in a row and felt a pressure in the head and eventually got a headache and felt dizzy. Maybe it's a kind of detoxification. For me it really work, i just can't say how
But if you respect the dosage he gives there shouldn't be adverse effects, maybe little sensations having to do with detoxification.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkDTAfpCXos