Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-05-2017, 06:45 PM
Experiencer
dream about ladybug transforming and becoming transparant

Hello everyone,

I had this dream a few nights ago and would appreciate if you could cast your light on it to help me interpret it's meaning.

So in the dream I had been by myself in a city and see my brother after a long time. In the time I had been by myself I had developed a unique method to manoeuvre quickly and also to non-violently dissolve violent situations. I was pretty confident in my mastery of this method and my brother being cynical wanted to test it. So he walks and I move in the way of my method- and he is suprised about my speed and dexterity.

Then I meet an older lady, she is a teacher and it feels like she might be my future employer. She wants me to demonstrate the skill physically. I demonstrate it with great confidence and mastery. She is positively surprised. The frame then shifts and we both focus on a lady bug on the street. The frame zooms in on the lady bug. We witness how it's wings drop and it's translucent, alive and radiant inner being exposes. For a moment there is just this vulnerability and light before a new pair of red wings develop. The new wings have the ability to allow the inner light to shine through. The lady and I look at the bug and it's new wings in wonder as it plays the image of how it was damaged in a social interaction with other bugs.

Thank you for helping me understand this dream :).
Old 19-05-2017, 07:07 PM
Master
wow.
you've had your solo lessons tested, and proven worthwhile.
with that phase completed, it's time to move onward.
the older lady/teacher probably has lessons to school you in,
but the most striking thing is the new capabilities you achieve
while partnering together with focused intent.
your new healing skill will transform living vessels into something
more suitable for god's radiance to shine through. it involves
establishing clarity, and directly addresses problems with relationships.

it could be that the 'older lady' is representing the 'earth mother'.
the dream is definitely pointing towards you 'partnering' up.
Old 19-05-2017, 09:01 PM
Experiencer
The dream is saying you have been in conflict with a lady, & she will heal by herself but you have to quickly find a new place to live.

It is your ability to move away quickly that solves all problems at the moment. You are shown specifically how the lady heals all by herself without any outside help.

One of Your recent threads says that you have been meeting a woman on the street & not getting along with her very well & she wants to be left alone. It could be her that the dream is all about.
Old 20-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Experiencer
Thank you HORACE and Perfection for your response and interpretation.

HORACE- I am going to graduate in a few weeks and have an important job interview this wednessday with a more experienced woman. It feels like I could learn from her. Things could work out really well for me. I have been indeed working hard in the past years. Taken the hard high road of truth and selflessness as my soul has guided. Very happy to see life finally receiving me.

Perfection-
The accuracy of your post has struck me and I spent most of the day in nature, walking and contemplating. It is almost two months that the lady closed the chapter. Usually I am strong when it comes to letting people come and go. With her it has been as if in my heart something (a love for life?) keeps me from allowing it to close or to feel resentment. Also in my head and sometimes in dreams she continues to haunt me -yet there is no suffering..just presence, peace and trust. Very strange because I tried to get myself to be interested in other woman but there is no attraction/doesn't feel right.

Two weeks after she closed the chapter between us I was sitting in a cafe drinking coffee when I intuitively felt something about her. In my mind the words ‘’by divine intervention’’ came up and I heard on the radio that there was an explosion in the appartment next to hers. One person had died and three were injured. I got worried and close to tears called the police. They sounded suspicious and didn’t answer me so in my desperation I emailed her (my concern caused me to step over my pride). Then I discovered that I loved her unconditionally because I just wanted her to be safe and alright. Strangely enough a minute later she replied that she was fine and asked me if I wanted to join her in praying. I replied and felt very connected with her spiritually. Haven’t heard from her since though. It has been a month now.

Yes. I feel guided that I want to move within a few months. It is my dream to finish my study, start working and live someplace nice. In my mind there is the desire to focus on my responsiblities and duties in society to the best of my abilities and see what God brings.
Old 24-05-2017, 09:29 PM
Guide

Both aspects of the dream (all three) have to do with you exposing a beautiful inner talent to the judgment and external validation of the 'street' outside world, social interactions etc.

The lady bug has the beautiful inner wings that do the work and are the true wings, and the outer protective shell (elytra) that the outside world 'thinks' are its wings. This elytra might be the 'ego' or the image or 'mask' you necessarily project when interacting with other people. Like the beetle we use this as a protective shield and perhaps are more guarded with our 'bearing our souls' our true being and great inner strength. The elytra is important to protect us from damage perhaps, and are the 'wings' the world sees and interacts with. In the case of a lady bug those 'wings' are very colorful red with black spots, startling and beautiful, though if they could only know the raident translucense that lies beneath if vulernability could face the light of day in the hurtful world.