Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 25-05-2017, 12:53 AM
Seeker

Who Here Uses Cannabidiol To Improve Their Health & Wellbeing?

Cannabidiol is one of the most exciting cannabinoids — natural compounds found in cannabis — that we are aware of today. Also known as CBD, cannabidiol is transforming from a little-known molecule, to a potential breakthrough nutritional component and treatment.

Cannabidiol (CBD) is found throughout the seeds, stalk and flowers of cannabis plants — including hemp and marijuana. Unlike many of the 85+ cannabinoids that we are aware of, cannabidiol occurs naturally in significant quantities in cannabis, so it is relatively easily extracted from the plant.

Who here uses cannabidiol to improve their health? What doses? For what?
Old 06-06-2017, 10:47 AM
Burntfruit

I was using it last year, but it does appear it became illegal in my country.

I found it effective against anxiety mainly.

I was fascinated by it as it appears it has many uses.
Old 07-06-2017, 01:04 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I was using it last year, but it does appear it became illegal in my country.

I found it effective against anxiety mainly.

I was fascinated by it as it appears it has many uses.

What country are you from?

That's weird that it was allowed and then they stopped it...

Yeah there is so much research and anecdotal evidence that it works for so many ailments.
Old 09-06-2017, 07:28 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnected
What country are you from?

That's weird that it was allowed and then they stopped it...

Yeah there is so much research and anecdotal evidence that it works for so many ailments.
I am in the UK.

I still have some cbd left over in a weakish vape solution.

I do feel it relaxes me.
Old 10-06-2017, 01:04 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I am in the UK.

I still have some cbd left over in a weakish vape solution.

I do feel it relaxes me.

Fair enough... I actually read the opposite: "One of the main ingredients in cannabis/hemp, cannabidiol (CBD), is to be classed as a medicine in the UK. The decision by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) stems from claims that the drug successfully treats serious diseases. The new classification means products containing CBD can now be legally distributed across the UK."

Anyway if you'd like to get the most potent stuff in the market in the future you might like to try http://highdosecbd.com/cbd-crystals/ products... enjoy :)