Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 10-05-2017, 09:37 PM
FrankieJG

Virtual vs Reality

I have been in a virtual relationship with a certain guy who I met on facebook in 2012. We became great friends and really enjoyed our connection though it was virtual.We exchanged our numbers and started texting daily.We were always texting and our connection became special.We were like virtual girlfriend and boyfriend. It was such a special bonding that it felt so real though it was virtual.We talked about many things.We couldn't stay a single day without texting.We accidently saw each other at a seminar but non of us were confident enough to come forward and talk for real.But we complimented on each other as we went home through texting.We had a great chemistry that I have never had with anyone else in my entire life -not even with anyone I dated in real life.We fight we get back together.It was very sweet and it became my life.However in 2014 we stopped our virtual thing.We stopped texting daily due to some stupid childlike fight we had.But he kept coming back to me until now.We kept on fighting and arguing on petty issues and blocked each other.But few weeks/months later either he or I would apologize.This year marked the 6th year for our connection.And he has been asking to meet me since 2015 but I didn't want to.I was dating a guy then.I have been rejected by 3 guys last year.I was scared to lose him too.But considering the 6 years we had i thought this guy would stay.Thinking that,Maybe I am the exception and not the rule for him.I have fallen sooo hard for him several times and he has been caring sweet and romantic to me too.So today we met for the very first time to talk.There was no connection at all.No chemistry.No feeling.Nothing.I was surprised.After going home we texted again.He didnt compliment on my dress or how I looked like any other guy on the first date would do.I thought it was only me who didn't feel anything.But I receive a text from him saying he didnt feel any connection with me.I expected him to be little more mature looking and he thought I was thin but that wasn't the reason,however a problem to him .We had seen each other before through numerous pictures and even in real life.He used to compliment on my hair and etc.He knew I am thin.But yeah it was the vibe which screwed everything.We didn't vibe at all.I am so surprised.

What about the amazing connection and chemistry we had virtually.? We even came up with the same word and idea during our conversations like soul mates.It has been intimate at one point.We had a great chemistry that I haven't seen in any other couple I know.

How come there was nooo connection at all? I am sad and not sad at the same time because this isn't my first rejection.But I have been looking forward to this.i have even planned a a family with him naming my kids after his surname. What are we? Why did we meet? Is it over? I thought we had a plan.But today is the end of both our real and virtual connection.We decided not to let this go any further.I wish we didnt have bodies and personalities but only souls so that nothing would come our way to change how we felt like we always did since 2012.My friends who met the same way virtually are now happily engaged.Their relationships just went smoothly.Why am I always getting rejected.Boys in this forum.Does size of the body really matter.Why is it so hard for a guy to like a skinny girl like me? he wasn't just a guy,we were special for eachother.I thought we had a plan.Our synastry reading (astrology) came out good.Stating that we will make a great husband and wife supporting each other.What are we now?My only wish is to meet him in my next life and live happily ever after
Old 20-05-2017, 02:12 PM
Newbie ;)

I also had an online romance. My ex-fiancé was in India and I in USA. We had so much in common and called each other sacred soulmates. I went to India last year to visit him and we had such a wonderful time. In May he asked me to marry and we made arrangements to get the fiancé visa process started. I was so excited and in love and we were expecting he would arrive this fall. A couple weeks ago, he told me he changed his mind and is not coming. This is not the first relationship that has ended with me being rejected. My thought is that he met someone else that he also loves. I am not sure of that, but I have a feeling. I am just broken about it. Extremely devastated.
Old 20-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth88
Visit Joy of Satan website and Exposing Chrstianity website (www . joyofsatan . org or www . exposingchristianity . com). The truth about satanism, christianity, magick/spells, Demons, New World Order and more. See the truth and free yourself! *You can learn about sexual magick spells and more.

That is a Bull**** ego and leads you further into delusion .....the eventual outcome is an insane mental hospital ~
Old 20-05-2017, 03:00 PM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
That is a Bull**** ego and leads you further into delusion .....the eventual outcome is an insane mental hospital ~

Hey Golden Eagle I don't see the post you have quoted.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Badcopyinc

Sadhguru said something funny once.

he was asked "Is life real or a dream"
He answered "Life is a dream, But the dream is real"
Old 02-06-2017, 10:43 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
Hey Golden Eagle I don't see the post you have quoted.

Troller, now its permafried there because GE quoted it. Mods here are better than any other site.

Cant comment on your issue but will help get the convo going again. Ive heard a social experiment where ppl talked more until they actually saw the other person, upon which one of them would completly end it