Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 11-02-2017, 11:23 PM
Seeker

Full Moon

February 10th was when the moon was full, so for the next couple of days, it's going to be the perfect time to charge your crystals or even cast spells/magick. I was curious as to what you guys do during the Full Moon phase, any spells for us to try? Any rituals?
Old 12-02-2017, 11:07 AM
Master
For me this and the last full moon was really intense. The full moon affects me typically 2 days before the full moon. I felt a high anxiety can't really focus on anything! The new moon has always been the time i feel the most relaxed and focus. I just don't understand why. Is that normal?
Old 12-02-2017, 10:19 PM
Pathfinder

My anxiety and depression have been in high gear since Friday, and that isn't typical for me at any time (my anxiety and depression periods usually last a few hours at most). I think a lot of energetic shifts and changes are going on right now for many people, and the full moon energy, combined with the lunar eclipse experienced by some, is amplifying the changes and causing some emotional upheaval.

I didn't do anything particular for the full moon, other than going outside Friday night to say hello to her before the sky clouded over (we've been having snow off and on since Thursday).
Old 12-02-2017, 11:42 PM
Master
I did something at the moment of the eclipse. I broke my fast but it wasn't a long fast. That was what I did.

The next day I hired someone to clean up my property. It was the first day it didn't rain here for a long time and I think spring arrived on that day.

Usually I do something around every full moon and new moon, within 3 days and I didn't do it, at least not yet. Tomorrow would be the convenient day.
Old 13-02-2017, 11:04 PM
Seeker

I got in a huge argument with my boyfriend, over nothing really. We bump heads a bit, but it was super intense this time, I don't think he's ever been that mad. My crystals were outside charging and not close by, so I felt like I didn't have any 'support', my anxiety was also all over the place, so was our argument. I think the full moon helped amp up our emotions in a not positive way.

When I brought them in, I placed a picture of my boyfriend and a picture of me side by side and placed a red (I wish I had pink.. or even white, but meh) candle in the middle, placed my selenite wand on the bottom and set my rose quartz (for love) and amethyst (for happiness) on top of it (after setting my intentions on each piece, of course), then put another piece of amethyst at the top and 2 clear quartz (to amp it up) on the right and left side, did a spell to strengthen our relationship, keep love in and keep negativity out. I also wanted him to know and feel my love whenever he feels otherwise, so that's what I did during this phase of the moon. :)
Old 14-02-2017, 03:03 AM
Master
During the full moon i had to work, but after what i felt during the night i knew i had to do at least a,little something. When I got home from work, i set my favorite stones on a Window cell looked out the window let all the negative feelings go and gave thanks.
Old 17-02-2017, 02:19 AM
Master

Nuriko asked about rituals for a Full Moon Esbat. Here is a nice one: http://asiya.org/asiya/rituals-and-p.../esbat-ritual/