Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-05-2017, 07:43 PM
Guide

Beliefs ....ha!

You either REMEMBER or you have forgotten ~
Old 21-05-2017, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodat
An ancient belief was that when no one believes in a particular God any more the God disappears.
The "God is dead" movement was highly misunderstood. It did not mean that God is literally dead; it meant that the old concept of God as a personalized, perfect all knowing being was dying out.

"In Whom we live and move and have our being"?
You temporary, evolved, organic manifestation and creation, in illusory space and time.

Every creation has a Creator of it...

Every program, a Programmer.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-05-2017, 11:04 AM
Suspended
Seeker

I believe god, the Christian god that is, is a sicko. That's what I believe. If he exist, and I think he does, then he's truly scum. And I'm tired of hearing about this judgment we'll be facing. God should stand before everyone whose life he's toyed with and be judged, scolded, shamed, vilified, persecuted and executed. He/it should be begging for their/my forgiveness.
Old 24-05-2017, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
The "God is dead" movement was highly misunderstood. It did not mean that God is literally dead; it meant that the old concept of God as a personalized, perfect all knowing being was dying out.
I read that and thought, "Now there's someone who knows something, who's been around the block, who lived back in the low-tech days of the 70s, before people got all messed up and confused as a result of information overload. You must be my age," I thought. But I see you're not. You're in fact older and wiser.
Old 24-05-2017, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
Beliefs ....ha!
That made me laugh out loud, heh.
Old 24-05-2017, 03:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosity
I believe god, the Christian god that is, is a sicko. That's what I believe. If he exist, and I think he does, then he's truly scum. And I'm tired of hearing about this judgment we'll be facing. God should stand before everyone whose life he's toyed with and be judged, scolded, shamed, vilified, persecuted and executed. He/it should be begging for their/my forgiveness.

Now we touch upon belief, value. We have seen regardless if it is Christian or any other belief it is a belief and what one will allow. Don't pick on one thing because you see it. But, if this is not true, then what is curiosity? Look and find the true object? Be still, listen, and you will be amazed. Don't listen to the active brain talking and chatting. One understands we can see what chatting has gone on in other minds......blessing.
Old 27-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
An ancient belief was that when no one believes in a particular God any more the God disappears.

Go and look up, "Gestalt".

Any creation has a Creator.

Any program, a Programmer of it.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-05-2017, 12:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared.L
Hello everybody.this question to all members of RF whatever their faiths (theists or atheists)

I just want to know which more, the believers or disbelievers in God in RF community,how much percentage.

1- Do you believe there would be hereafter (hell/heaven)
2- Do you believe God will judge us for our deeds (good/evil) ?
3- Do you believe God sent messengers to humanity ?

note: I intentionally don't add "I DON'T KNOW" option, to get specific/final decisions.

Why didn't you create a yes / no poll ?

The after life will be whatever you perceive it to be as you create your own reality, if you believe in hell & think you deserve it, then so it shall be.

God doesn't judge you, you will come to judge yourself.

There are currently 144.000 original soul group messengers on the earth sent by god, lifting the vibration of the earth. They are currently known by humanity as troubled or unable to fit in ( conspiracy theorists )