Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 01-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Ascender

Wow, soul exchange? I would assume such a thing wasn't possible since every physical vessel is unique to each soul for their sojourn through the world of gross matter.
Old 18-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Azlore

Its an exchange of soul pretty much, the soul "moves out" for the soul that had no material body to enter into beforehand and who resided in the spiritual realm.
Old 25-05-2012, 05:15 AM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I'm curious - what happens to the soul that departs in a soul-exchange?

Hi Kaere! The soul that departs goes where it's suppose to go after a death. So they can choose to go towards the light or "Heaven" or they can choose to be a walk-in for someone else.
Old 18-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Raineco

I believe i am a walk-in, and there are many more of us than most know but still it is rare. But I'm guessing that if you are on this forum you have probably met one or two or more.
The idea that I had had a soul exchange occurred to me many years ago before I ever heard of the concept. I felt like I had had such a mysterious and deep change in who I was- in childhood - and that it happened in 1977. That was of course before I knew about 7-7-1977 etc being "portal dates" that facilitate these exchanges. Plus it felt as though I had memories of the early 70's that an adult would have. Only later did I hear about walk-ins, and I instantly identified.
In online articles I've found they explain why it's helpful for the walk-in - an advanced soul with a big job to do and lots of challenges - to come into a body that's already been thru early childhood. And the walk-out soul (usu an older child or young adult) has to WANT to leave, so typically they have had a hard life. Supposedly they go on to the spirit world and would evenutallly start over as a newborn rather than be a walk-in somewhere else, as they are likely not as "tough" or not such "an old soul" so-to-speak.

I've been thinking about why they come in to an older person- bcuz in the spirit world time as we know it, "calendar time" is not experienced the same way - yet they do have to work with it to come to our 3d-4d plane of existence (or that plane that our physical bodies are in, but our soul/consciousness is multi- or higher dimensional)- so time IS of some concern to them, though they are "patient" beyond our comprehension. So I think part of the reason for walk-ins is that these advanced spirits who are here for service and will have some big obstacles to overcome, is that it helps to know what the person (who will be the walk-out) has been through, what their family is like and what hardships are already likely, because in the beginning of life there are too many unknowns, too much room for free will to interfere with their purpose, and over lifetimes this could amount to a lot of time. So it does "save time" for the walk-in, but the 10 or 15 yr period from the walk-out's life isn't really a long time to them; they're just boosting their chances for success (of their service to humanity) by knowing what they've got so far.
Old 18-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Rumar

They feel their job is done, take them as teachers, when they leave, they live their afterlife, you're always welcome to visit them though.
Old 18-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Raineco

AND... one final point.. an idea came to me a few months ago during my acute awakening pains - that my walk-out never left (until recently)- that's what "went wrong" in my case- my walk-out stayed and for 34 years I had two souls- just an idea.

I also thought maybe I was getting the old soul walk-out back, but someomne told me that many of us had walk-ins (of Pleiadians etc) of advanced souls years or decades ago and they are just now or recently being "activated" and that's why some of us have these awakening /ascension symptoms- our light body activation that's been planned since (or before) the walk-in.
Old 23-08-2012, 10:05 PM
PsychoNaut

I did this with my ex girlfriend when she was quite ill and had breathing problems. I asked(my inner self etc) that she be able to use my lungs to breath. I then sort of concentrated on melding our soul bodies above hers, but what happened next was quite extraordinary. I felt a warmth and vibration from her side flow right into me as I was doing it, and I knew it was her soul because I could feel her warmth and her bad chest. So I was able to work on healing that whilst i had her within me. Unbeknown to me, at the same time she had felt someone sit inside her, she didn't realise it was me lol as I hadn't told her what I was attempting but she said it was fine as she was not afraid.
Old 30-08-2012, 03:54 AM
Guide

so... how do you know if your a walk in or not? is there some kind of automatic knowing? or just feeling different? and does the body realize this too? I mean, your body is a living thing whether its temporary or not, or can it go on in life without realizing what happened?
Old 11-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Raineco

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
so... how do you know if your a walk in or not? is there some kind of automatic knowing? or just feeling different? and does the body realize this too? I mean, your body is a living thing whether its temporary or not, or can it go on in life without realizing what happened?

I'd like to hear about more walk-in experiences, how they 'knew.' like I've explained the 'soul-exchange' idea occurred to me some 20 yrs ago before I heard of it, but I have no 'confirmation' per se.

And this is one area that drives me nuts, I admit I kinda feel entitled to answers, this is my freakin' SOUL (or is it my body?) in question here, I have a right to know who controls it and if that's changed. Sounds kinda silly I know. But still I feel I KNOW that SOMETHING happened. And whether it was back in '77 as I suspect, or later, I'd like to know. As I started my awakening symptoms in '11 like so many, I had this period of visions and sensations around the soul exchange/possession issue. One day I was just sitting reading and I felt (like) a samurai sword cut all the way through me, it slashed through my spine just below the heart, in a split second, I swear it was just like that.

And then there was more really freaky stuff as the visions over the next few days included one of my head, with a partial body, like a bust of a person, like statues (no arms, legs) - and it was all wrapped up in gauze with blood soaking through it, and "it" (or I) was on a stretcher being wheeled down a hallway by medical personnel, and I 'knew' the hallway/destination was afterlife/heaven/a place for review. And the feeling or sentiment 'they' were conveying was like "It's all over now, we are going to heal you; there is no more pain for you in that life... " it was very comforting and loving but "I" (with my cut-off head and shoulders) was terrified and grieving, even ambivalent about giving up my life, not knowing what was going to happen to the person I had been, who still lived. These were part lucid-dreaming and part conscious imagination, only more like "intrusive images" (as the psychiatrists call them) that felt like I passively received them.

So I think it's possible that last part was still my interpretation- as I was conscious of the possibility this was all indicating a walk-in/walk-out, I consciously responded with some fear and grieving about losing my existence, not knowing what would happen to Raineco so-to-speak, to that person whose future I was invested in. So that whole bloody head on a gurney vision didnt point to anything definite, and it really doesn't make sense with my current belief that I am overshadowed by a walk-in of a very advanced soul who is helping my less-advanced "real" soul who has been the "real me" all along.

Pretty disturbing, isn't it? It just seems like such a personal boundary and ownership aspect that we should be given all the right info, it's things like this I have found most exasperating in my awakening/activation journey.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:00 PM
darkness

Hey Raine,

Just like to point out you're not alone... similar things have happened to me. After the walk in or whatever it WAS Im clueless.. I too had visions of myself somewhere else. Cept a doctor was doing surgery on my head, which kind of makes sense because I had another vision of a past life or something where I was shot in the head and killed. Its almost as if the doctor was doing some kind of "thought surgery" I dont really know.. I don't care to understand the visions, its all too weird for me to think about. My exchange happened in 08. I remember one morning just waking up, feeling as if I was brand new in some way, completely different from the inside. Even my perceptions of the world had radically changed.. strange stuff! It wasn't gradual at all, but I remember that morning so well.... I've changed so much on a subtle level. I miss my old self before my awakening. :/