Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 17-08-2014, 01:49 AM
Experiencer
My car is green too, although it is compact car.:)
Anyway, here in US most cars are black, white or grey. It turns out car selling places have those by default, so if person wants color, they have to wait and usually pay extra.
Old 19-08-2014, 08:46 PM
starsaligned

I have also read this book. My experience with the car experiment was also successful. I asked for yellow cars and I started seeing them right away. There was another experiment where we were to ask the Universe for something huge that we would not normally expect. I manifested a raise! I hadn't received a raise in over 2 years! It worked within 48 hours.
Old 21-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Experiencer

That's awesome, starsaligned. I love this book, and things continue to manifest, including a job assignment that I worked on for my husband. It's good to hear about the successes of others.
Old 21-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Ascender
This sounds like an amazing book. I might have to pick it up sometime.
Old 22-08-2014, 05:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Always interesting to see what others are manifesting and how certain methods help with their manifestations !

I have heard of people re-starting clocks that were no longer working or were broken, and that it takes a LOT of focused intention to do that. Anyone here done that ? just curious ....
Old 22-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Tsuga

I've never stopped a clock. But many many years ago I did use extreme focus of thought to do something I would have said was impossible.
I was sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee. A tiny blob of undissolved coffee was swirling clockwise inside the cup. I willed it to rotate anticlockwise. It took a great deal of effort, and a strange amount of believing something like that were possible.
I also had to wait till it slowed down some.

I've never attempted that, or anything like it, since.

t.
Old 22-08-2014, 07:16 PM
AeternaLight

Ive manifested things instantaneously through prayer. Just another perspective. For instance i was locked in hospital for a while, one night i prayed to go home, and sorta heard a voice say say "we have a surprise for you tomorrow" the next day i went home. Could that have been God or simply loa? I dont know. I also manifested a website to let me delete my account after weeks of trying to click the delete button only to be signed out. One day before signing in i prayed about it and was able to delete it within minutes of asking. I do believe in the saying "ask and you shall receive".. sorry for being off-topic. Just wanted to share. :)
Old 22-08-2014, 07:17 PM
AeternaLight

And ive had experiences before where the clock turned back an hour back in 2012. I dont know what that was all about..
Old 22-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle
I've never stopped a clock. But many many years ago I did use extreme focus of thought to do something I would have said was impossible.
I was sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee. A tiny blob of undissolved coffee was swirling clockwise inside the cup. I willed it to rotate anticlockwise. It took a great deal of effort, and a strange amount of believing something like that were possible.
I also had to wait till it slowed down some.

I've never attempted that, or anything like it, since.

t.

Wow, swirling coffee ! That was cool thistle, amazing the power of the mind

I think ...... you should attempt something else and see how it goes ! ..... I am curious to know
Old 22-08-2014, 08:25 PM
Tsuga

In July I started a Tarot thread - the Moon Spell.
When I drew three cards to complete the spell I had used my Selenite wand to help with the selection.
In traditional Tarot packs, the Magician is standing by a table on which are the tools he uses. Therefore, when drawing the cards I also drew arcane symbols in the air above the pack.

The three cards I drew, by the way, were much much more than I'd ever expected.

Later that evening I went out on to the balcony for some air. I noticed in the sky streaks of clouds that resembled the arcane symbols I'd drawn earlier. They weren't jet engine streams because the odd cloud formations were too close to the roof of the building.

But all that was really trivial, and superfluous, to the actual spell.
And as there was very little to no interest generated at the time, (apart from 200+ views), I felt there was no need to tell of it.

t.