Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmical
Could you explain any practical ways for me to do this?
It is understandable that you have chosen the approach to life that you live, because the experience of disappointment can easily damage one's psyche with self-destructive programming. So instead of being specific about what you may desire to manifest, it may be wiser to let it go and approach life with a general outlook.

What it basically comes down to is that your desires are already being held for you, in their most fulfiling potentials, in a vibrational reality that is one with the source aspect of you. If you are familiar with the teachings of Abraham, they refer to this vibrational reality as the vortex.

When you dedicate your attention to focus upon something that you desire, the desire launches off into your vortex, where it expands and grows every time you continue to focus upon it. In addition to that, the experience of observing any contrast to your desire is also adding to it equally much attention, so you really cannot help but add to the vortex what is is you want in life.

What is crucial to understand next, however, is that the manifestations of your desires do not depend on your focus of attention to them in any particular way. Rather, it is a question of becoming a vibrational match to your vortex, as the source aspect of you. Many people tend to miss out on this, because they believe that one has to be specific about a subject in order to manifest it. However, that is not actually the case, because what they really are trying to achieve is not to become a vibrational match to the specific experience that they want, but to become a vibrational match to the vortex per se, which is where the vibration of the experience that they want is being held for them.

That is not to say that thinking about what you want is wrong or useless, though: if you are able to hold a pure vibration of what you desire, that alone will be your entry point to the vortex. However, more times often than not, it is difficult to hold a pure vibration of what one wants, as our default patterns of pessimistic and limited thinking will backlash whenever one is pinched out of alignment. This is because the contrast of observing where one is versus where one wants to be will only emphasize the gap between the two. Hence it is not really a good idea to think about what one wants or try to be hopeful about it, if it doesn't actually feel good.

To feel good is also the keyword here, because this is your indicator of whether you are in alignment with the vortex. So what the context of this is ultimately calling for is to simply find ways to feel good, and just allow life to unfold one's desires, as they will be managed by the law of attraction accordingly.

Last edited by fire : 22-06-2013 at 10:17 PM.
Old 23-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Guide

Thank you very much for your technique, Fire.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:13 AM
workinprogress

Is there a job/money section on this board?
Old 02-07-2013, 06:32 PM
loa1209

Its better to survey different tools and processes available and try each and keep the ones you resonate with as a process for yourself.
I will give you specific examples how i work it, so you have something more tangible to understand.
I know you are looking to get a job. But this process in general will get your vibration up and will help in job.

Example for me
1) Everyday i do 15 mins meditation in the morning and sometimes in the evening. I read Paramahansa Yogananda and his teachings appealed to me so i took their lessons from SRF foundation.
This i use to connect to Divine energy. This is very important. Because if God decides everything you have will be gone in seconds. Or he can give the most amazing things in a second. So we dont control anything as much as we think we do. But connecting to Divine will keep us at right place.
now normally they do w/o music. But i love music so i do with music. So you can kind of customize the tools as to how you want.

2) I do gratitude list and appreciation list everyday real quick. Now once a while i do miss but it better to just do since it can be as quick as 5 mins.
i write down 5-10 things i am grateful and appreciative of for yesterday since i do in the morning. Somedays its hard to find - but i trained myself to include simplest things so i ahve something to be appreciative of.
example - i) wow at least i am eating. Lot of people dont even get to eat everyday. ii) its amazing how my heart pumps blood, and oxygen/blood is sent to different parts of my body through so many capillaries.. i dont have any control and dont even know these are going on. but these are critical. That means i dont need to be in control of other things too. etc.

3) Follow your joy/love/passion at least in small way . Better to have a nice hobby. Example i have 9-5 job in engineering. While this is not my real passion. but it pays bills so its good.!! i can go to dinners movies etc...
but after that i do dancing which i love. I am not professional at all. I just do for fun. But i can do that everyday since i can go to class on some days and i can practice that at home on other days.. put music on and dance etc...
its great to have creative hobby like music, singing, or arts.. or whatever because these fields are like ocean where we can spend lifetime learning and enjoying... That would indirectly take lot of worry out of your system and keep your vibration very high with real pure joy.
Do this for your own pure joy and not with any other agenda whatsoever.
This you can do when you have time... if you are busy on some days due to job no worries you can do on your free days and time.

4) read Laws of Success from paramahansa Yogananda... its great for your job search..He says once you have a goal you should be relentless. Have the right intentions to be in tune with Cosmic law and the divine will will give enormous strengths.
He says once you decide a goal is important. Then put every ounce of power you have behind it. Never quit it. Always push your boundaries. He even says if you die then you renew the struggle in next life to achieve it. Thats the kind of willpower you put into it. turn every stone that you need to.
Do meditate silently for 15 mins and ask question - what do i need to do to manifest this job? The more you get in tune with Divine energy through meditation the more clearer your answers be. Then go after those ideas. Be relentless if one does not work, then do try another idea.
Then Success will be yours - nothing can stop you. when you put that kind of focus, then Divine Will, will back you and Divine will has infinite power.

note - the divine stuff i write about - its important. But even w/o you believing in it, if you follow Laws of Success by Paramahansa Yogananda you will succeed. If you believe in Divine its easier to let go of Judgements and doubts thats all. the divine only one can feel, one can never prove to another by words alone.
but you dont need to believe in it. So let that NOT deter you.

Right intentions to be in tune with Divine Cosmic Laws means:
1) be helpful to others. Sometimes be selfless. Dont look out just for yourself.
2) love others, and want good to others. dont be jealous etc..
3) Dont try to get things to be better than someone. Healthy competition is still fine. BUt be humble about it and appreciative of your competition too.
4) Dont get too greedy... get things you want but stay humble and be easy . its like eating too much when you dont need it. same with money. Dont try to get way too much. try to be happy with moderation. If you make lot of money thats good, but also be generous to others and show the way to others..
etc etc..
Old 03-07-2013, 05:30 PM
WorldClass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmical
Could you explain any practical ways for me to do this?

(I've just seen your reply now, Cosmical)

Yes, you mentioned about being cynical and not getting your hopes up - that does not sound like someone putting their energy into (and in alignment with) what they want.

What is it you want? Find the aspects of it that delight you. Don't be scared of it, don't be scared of it not happening. Work through any fears that you have, so that you are left with the pure and beautiful emotions of what feels good, then build those. Think about those regularly and work on building them further. Find more and more what you love about what you want. And don't just 'think' what you want, 'feel' it.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by workinprogress
What do you mean by this? An actual hiring area (nope not here, no paid services allowed from what I recall )or help to find one or the tools to help you get one (certainly we'll help!) Or how to attract one or manifest it or see if you've got one on the way (Loa, manifestations, affirmations, or divination, respectfully.)

Hope that helps! If you have anything in particular in mind, put up a thread :) and if you're not sure where it goes, ask!

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 04-07-2013, 04:45 PM
workinprogress

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
or help to find one or the tools to help you get one (certainly we'll help!) Or how to attract one or manifest it or see if you've got one on the way (Loa, manifestations, affirmations, or divination, respectfully.)

Hope that helps! If you have anything in particular in mind, put up a thread :) and if you're not sure where it goes, ask!

Yeah, those ones
Old 04-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Carwen*Angel

Yes, I believe it is possible - I believe I have done it, several times, and against the odds as well.

Manifestation for me is about holding a vision and trusting 100% it will come about. I also learned a long time ago that the "how" of something will come about is the bit that should be left to the universe, and in the meantime my focus should be on how things will be when the vision manifests - how I will FEEL, what my experience will be.

It's important to be clear about what you want and set your intention very clearly to the universe, whether verbally or on paper (I suppose this is a form of cosmic ordering).

It's also important to be grateful - gratitude energy is such a positive force for manifestation. As loa1209 says above, gratitude is also a daily practice, at its most potent, and remembering to be grateful for things that seem like small things to some of us but to others in the world they would be huge (food, clean water, shelter, safety). I try to say thank you to the universe for the things I ask for at the time of asking - demonstrating 100% trust that it will be.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by workinprogress

No - but job / money falls into lots of different areas of spirituality.

Be very very careful and specific - with lots of details - that is the only thign I would say.

I've spent over a year trying to manifest a new job and not succeeded - probably just realised that i'm not meant to have one and realised also that I didn't really want one.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:03 PM
workinprogress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I've spent over a year trying to manifest a new job and not succeeded - probably just realised that i'm not meant to have one and realised also that I didn't really want one.

How does one solely manifest money? or is there something I'm missing?